Dubai Porta Potty

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Re: Dubai Porta Potty

Postby Am0rIn0 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:34 am

Dude you already said "bye bye" and yet you still keep writing. I sense a lack of self control.

reverend wrote:
IQ test was developed to detect abnormalities and deficits on intelligence of infants. If you're using them as a cause-consequence effect you're totally wrong. In social sciences correlation is what should be used. There are many covariants such as poverty, education and cultural translation of a test

IQ tests measure logical thinking with specific comparable methods, i.e. completing logical patterns. If you let different populations conduct the same test you can compare their results, no matter of age.

And why are some ethnics incapable of creating a good environment with wealth, education and culture? An high IQ species adapts to its environment and changes it to their favor, not vice versa. Also IQ is over 80% genetics and max 20% education. This is also proved in USA, as different ethnics share same public educational system since many generations.

Forget Marx and dead some scientific books:
Plomin, Robert, and Ian J. Deary. "Genetics and intelligence differences: five special findings." Molecular psychiatry 20.1 (2015): 98-108.
Panizzon, Matthew S., et al. "Genetic and environmental influences on general cognitive ability: Is g a valid latent construct?." Intelligence 43 (2014): 65-76.

Refering to muslims, intbreeding also plays a role:

Global_prevalence_of_consanguinity1.jpg
Global_prevalence_of_consanguinity1.jpg (100.56 KiB) Viewed 8492 times

But enough hard facts as you will deny them anyway as for a good neo communist all humans and genders are the same, except the ones who are considered "Nazis", but as this is basically everyone who isn't a neo communist it doesnt matter. If you are beginning to love it, you will like this too:

x1547400557663-618x518.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ks92ghKnOU.jpg
x1547400557663-618x518.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ks92ghKnOU.jpg (58.87 KiB) Viewed 8492 times

reverend wrote:Actually I was raised catholic and one of the most valuable lessons I learned since I was a kid is to confront the bigger meanies and protect the weaker ones.

You were raised to be a feminine weakling, full of envy and self hate. A victim, shouting some empty phrases against better men and advocating for some alleged minorities to feel a bit better and giving your life a sense. You are weak and the only advantage you have is that most mass media journalists and politicians are more or less leftist faggots too who tell you guys that you would be strong and the good ones if you cuck enough. As naive as you are you believe that.

reverend wrote: I had to confront once an UKIP asshole in my neighbourhood twice my size and surrounded by friends and I didn't end in hospital because god, words or luck, or simply putting him back on his place avoided it.

You must have felt like superman himself for a moment, but you just didn't got hurt because we don't beat manginas. A friend of you?

DMl9jlRXcAAjEfP.jpg
DMl9jlRXcAAjEfP.jpg (132.19 KiB) Viewed 8492 times

reverend wrote:So fuck off, loser. Get an education. Enough internet for today. Read a book. Pay your taxes, dummie.
[/quote]

One who feels discriminated by everything and underpreviliged calls others losers... ::: But hey, no rest for the triggered. :mrgreen:

tumblr_lzib62deY61rp5jfvo1_400.jpg
tumblr_lzib62deY61rp5jfvo1_400.jpg (42.75 KiB) Viewed 8492 times
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger

Postby reverend on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:29 am

Fuck nazis, hooray for people.
reverend

Postby Am0rIn0 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:52 am

Cute. :mrgreen:
Attachments
imag646e.jpg
imag646e.jpg (39.56 KiB) Viewed 8476 times
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger

Postby reverend on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:40 pm

Naziute.
reverend

Postby Am0rIn0 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:47 pm

reverend wrote:Note to admin: I'll erase every post I wrote where I crossed any opinion with the two walking turds. I know AfDino, abnormalino or whatever is his fucking name brings some money to the forum with his modestly successful website, so it will be OK if you delete my account. Then he will feel free to fire his alt-right rants without a "cuck" bothering him (hahaha). It's been a blast during these ten years, and I learned a lot, but those white supremacists (funny I am caucasian too) really hit my nerve. Thank you, forum users, administrators and everyone. You made it great. Fuck nazis, hooray for good people.

Lolz I have to quote that one before you overwrite it too with your cute parole. You are even too weak to stand for your past comments, moreover now crying after admins and others to help you out. I hereby accept your capitulation, muh good human. :mrgreen:

@admins please don't delete this triggered SJW fanatic on welfare, his raging words are pure gold and should be achieved for eternity.

DVYCRREWAAcO8M32.jpg
DVYCRREWAAcO8M32.jpg (301.27 KiB) Viewed 8415 times
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger

Postby sbando on Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:13 pm

IS THIS SHIT GOING ON IN MY FORUM?????

MODS, ARE YOU SLEEPING ON THE JOB???
sbando
Extinct

Postby paroxysmia on Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:38 pm