Dubai Porta Potty

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Re: Dubai Porta Potty

Postby damiandingdong on Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:03 pm

Dragonetti wrote:There was a big scandal during past with famous Polish models included

Posts have been deleted but here is an archive of same stories:

Code: Select all
http://archive.is/ZhKMI

Look at all these beauties, they don't seem like they have no choice, they could make an okay-ish living modeling with those looks and some hard work. But it seems the money can lure them to places they would normally never go... Hard to believe some will do it for the thrill or pleasure without seeing their customer up front. Those who really do this will have some dark stories to tell their grandkids later haha :shock:
damiandingdong
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby Am0rIn0 on Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:02 pm

reverend wrote:I have suffered discrimination from people from other countries, even in my own country. One that supports racism either he is an airhead or has serious affective issues. Period.

O72GcbxcSlgiX1hsLPhcTwzd_J7mGpaAa4QTIWwKo2E.jpg
O72GcbxcSlgiX1hsLPhcTwzd_J7mGpaAa4QTIWwKo2E.jpg (25.15 KiB) Viewed 14569 times

reverend wrote:If you frame an entire culture basing yourself on behaviour of a bunch of self entitled millionaire sadistic assholes you are wrong.

image (4).jpg
image (4).jpg (39.47 KiB) Viewed 14569 times

reverend wrote: Luckily I've met several hungarian people to know not everyone is a nazi as Orban is in that country. If you support nazis you're a fucking nazi.

areyouanazi.jpeg
areyouanazi.jpeg (25.7 KiB) Viewed 14569 times

Zwischenablage04.jpg
Zwischenablage04.jpg (66.57 KiB) Viewed 14569 times
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger

Postby reverend on Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:39 pm

Fuck nazis, hooray for people.
Last edited by reverend on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
reverend

Postby maxxx on Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:25 am

Am0rIn0 wrote:
reverend wrote:I have suffered discrimination from people from other countries, even in my own country. One that supports racism either he is an airhead or has serious affective issues. Period.

O72GcbxcSlgiX1hsLPhcTwzd_J7mGpaAa4QTIWwKo2E.jpg

reverend wrote:If you frame an entire culture basing yourself on behaviour of a bunch of self entitled millionaire sadistic assholes you are wrong.

image (4).jpg

reverend wrote: Luckily I've met several hungarian people to know not everyone is a nazi as Orban is in that country. If you support nazis you're a fucking nazi.

areyouanazi.jpeg

Zwischenablage04.jpg

Touché, mein liber freund, touché. :D
What goes around comes around.

I take no prisoners.

I never forget, I never forgive
maxxx
Respected member

Postby Am0rIn0 on Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:19 pm

reverend wrote:
Fine, reducing debate to a simple sentence.

One liners are actually enough to expose your double standards. If you feel here like a victim (while a huge part of western people even cuck for foreigners) I wonder why you are still here or are you in your home country an even bigger victim? Then it's time to question yourself instead of finger point on all those evil racists and alleged nazis (which is basically everyone who disagrees with your political correct frame).
Attachments
178mcd.jpg
178mcd.jpg (49.62 KiB) Viewed 14438 times
Hillary2.jpg
Hillary2.jpg (34.4 KiB) Viewed 14438 times
hypfbR7.jpg
hypfbR7.jpg (108.1 KiB) Viewed 14438 times
5599a13a6c09df9f4111.jpg
5599a13a6c09df9f4111.jpg (267.62 KiB) Viewed 14438 times
5599a13a6c09df9f.jpg
5599a13a6c09df9f.jpg (52.05 KiB) Viewed 14438 times
Anti-Trump.jpg
Anti-Trump.jpg (87.16 KiB) Viewed 14436 times
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger

Postby reverend on Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:49 am

Last edited by reverend on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
reverend

Postby lizardblizzard on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:14 am

Why has this topic went to politics? Can we get back to the subject in the topic?
lizardblizzard
Respected member

Postby sd on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:56 am

yes back to the topic; they do it for money - thats all
sd
Moves like Jagger

Postby henryjames on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:15 am

[quote="sd"]yes back to the topic; they do it for money - thats all
quote]

Yes that's the way, back to the topic ladies and gentlemen, for who needs to worry overmuch about the Decline of the West as long as there are still young women around who will do this for money. And pleasure:

[/Image

Gratitude, Joy and Submission, here is where they're at, viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28259
henryjames
Moves like Jagger

Postby Am0rIn0 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:41 pm

reverend wrote:I'm so sorry you feel hurt because you feel your privileges are threatened,

So you feel "underprivileged" against me, but don't consider yourself a victim? lolz That's exactly the definition of a victim in denial.

Spoken like a true SJW, but you should decide if you either want to advocate for so called minorities or be part of them, if you try to play both roles you make yourself even more a monkey.

reverend wrote: but prepare yourself for a world that is changing in ways you can not stomach

With "world changing" you must mean islamization of the west to end our alleged "privileges".

reverend wrote: you can pay for that-

Sounds one is proud to fuck some western fatties for free and feels like the great conqueror saladin himself: :mrgreen:

18423908_1548184791880618_9170325681666256965_n.jpg
18423908_1548184791880618_9170325681666256965_n.jpg (35.77 KiB) Viewed 14221 times

reverend wrote: Bye, bye, fanatics!

Now you disappoint me, how do you want to conquer Europe for real to end our "privileges" by giving up that easy on first resistance? Also it's strange that just certain cultural circles always complain about so called racism and nazis, never heard asian migrants shouting that or complaining, maybe it's because they are able to assimilate and compete within our competitive western economics and therefore don't need to crouch into victim roles?

Maybe it has smth to do with the brain....nature and evolution must be nazi and racist as it obviously privileged some ethnics: :mrgreen:
global-iq-scores-black-white-asian-hispanic-arab-large.png
global-iq-scores-black-white-asian-hispanic-arab-large.png (80.14 KiB) Viewed 14221 times

You are like a guest who can't compete and therefore demands a lot and if the host doesnt give you what you demand you cry "racist" and "nazi" and hope that the host gets impressed by this and gives in, like lil children who test their borders. But I can't even blame you guys, as you just take what the submissive left and cuckservatives who ruled for decades allow you to take.
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger

Postby reverend on Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:30 pm

Last edited by reverend on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
reverend

Postby reverend on Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:44 pm

Note to admin: I'll erase every post I wrote where I crossed any opinion with the two walking turds. I know AfDino, abnormalino or whatever is his fucking name brings some money to the forum with his modestly successful website, so it will be OK if you delete my account. Then he will feel free to fire his alt-right rants without a "cuck" bothering him (hahaha). It's been a blast during these ten years, and I learned a lot, but those white supremacists (funny I am caucasian too) really hit my nerve. Thank you, forum users, administrators and everyone. You made it great. Fuck nazis, hooray for good people.
reverend

Postby robuk on Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:50 pm

One thing I have learnt from many years on the internet is you will not change someone's ideology,it is ingrained in their psychology often from very early childhood and whether you are right or left leaning arguing in forums will not change that ideology, people will still believe what they believe...so maybe here we are all better off talking about and looking at tits and asses :wink:
Last edited by robuk on Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby reverend on Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:26 pm

robuk wrote:One thing I have learnt from many years on the internet is you will not change someone's ideology,it is ingrained in their psychology often from very early childhood and whether you are right or left leaning arguing in forums will not change that ideology, people will still believe what they believe...so maybe here we are all better off talking and looking at tits and asses :wink:

Ditto. Thank you.
reverend

Postby henryjames on Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:11 am

robuk wrote:you will not change someone's ideology,it is ingrained in their psychology often from very early childhood ...

Well, sometimes. But intelligent people can and do modify their views when they put their minds to the conversation rather than their visceral reactions. And adults with the views they held as children are...still children.

It is important for the alt-right to try to begin to understand that those who oppose them are not all left wing islamising feminism-submissive SJW cucks. White conservative males like me and many others are disgusted by the gangrenous growth of thug-rightism. The threat to our European values and liberties comes from these puppets of Putin, not from Islam.

robuk wrote:maybe here we are all better off talking about and looking at tits and asses :wink:

Sure: Hauptsache Deutsche Ass

Stay around, reverend...
Gratitude, Joy and Submission, here is where they're at, viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28259
henryjames
Moves like Jagger

PreviousNext

Return to Eurogirls