JULMODELS

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Re: JULMODELS

Postby LEQUIPE on Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:21 pm

Am0rIn0 wrote:Nobody cares what you wanking simp believes and I for sure don't waste time on debating with white knights.

But I give you a chance to prove that you are a man, let me know when you are in Prague and we will meet in a dark place, then you can tell me your opinion personally and after I show you some tricks I learned with the military. So what's up or are you just another french chicken?

::: ;-. 8) So you think I look like that fat teenager on your picture ? :P Well, boy you are wrong !

I don't want to start a debate here like I see some guys in this forum argue over and over in the Arena forum. I have no time for this stupid behaviour. But... for the first and last time I will answer your post. Whatever you say after that I do not intend to answer, not because you might say something ground-breaking or astonishing but just because you are nothing to me.

So, like those great keyboard warriors we see sometimes in this forum you ask me to tell you when I'll come to Prague and you threaten me with "military tricks" :mrgreen: you've learned :D :D ?? :arrow: :arrow:
Ok. First I never went to Prague and I don't intend to in a near future. But if one day I come to this beautiful city I won't spend 1 second to meet a guy like you. It's funny to read your reaction. You act like a school boy sayi'ng "I'll catch you after school !" while you perfectly know it will never happen ; you perfectly know we will never meet. Keep playing like you are a strong guy (while you know you risk nothing behind your computer) if it makes you happy. I think everyone that as watched at least one of your video, that have seen your body will laugh about that.

One last thing (and believe me I don't want to be rude or insulting to you) : You call me White Knight but I am not. I didn't post here to "protect" Juliana Grandi (I don't know her and I see she has what it takes to answer anybody here), I just reacted when I learned that many girls don't want to work with you anymore because (among other things I guess) you don't take a shower before shooting. And it seems totally normal for you :oops: :-: :shock: .
You see Amorino, it's strange : you make fun of Juliana because now she's fat (cf. your stupid post in this thread : "Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:59 am" ) but I briefly saw your face and sorry to say that Amorino but you are ugly. You are ugly but you make fun of others because they are fat... Think about that. I am sure you can.
If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself then make a change.
Je sais que là, tu ne me crois pas, mais tu vas aller mieux, ça ne sera pas toujours comme en ce moment.
LEQUIPE
Respected member

Postby Am0rIn0 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:06 pm

Ah look who is wanking his lil wiener on my videos
Last edited by Am0rIn0 on Wed May 04, 2022 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger

Postby bakerboy on Fri May 07, 2021 3:06 pm

A few years ago I have exchanged some e mails regarding hiring some models. I do not remember what and why this did not happen. So if anybody form Julmodels finds those e mails let me know here or e mail me again. Soon Covid will be behind us and I am lining "our ducks" for September shoot. Of course, only classy glamour lesbian content. Will need 8 to 10 models for 3 to 5 days each in Czech republic. Thanks BB
Always about lesbian slaves....boundheat.com
bakerboy
Respected member

Postby bakerboy on Fri May 14, 2021 9:14 am

Found the e mails will try to log in :D
bakerboy
Respected member

Postby Juliana Grandi (Karmen) on Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:42 pm

anyone can always contact me by mail info@julmodels.com
i left EBI due too many silly gossips and fights and often unrespect behavior to models

best
Julia Grandi
founder of Julmodels agency
exclusive producer/director for Tushy/Vixen/Blacked/Blackedraw/Tushyraw
Juliana Grandi (Karmen)
Legendary cutie

Postby bakerboy on Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:27 am

Juliana Grandi (Karmen) wrote:anyone can always contact me by mail info@julmodels.com
i left EBI due too many silly gossips and fights and often unrespect behavior to models

best
Julia Grandi
founder of Julmodels agency
exclusive producer/director for Tushy/Vixen/Blacked/Blackedraw/Tushyraw

Will contact you after Omicron :::
bakerboy
Respected member

Previous

Return to Eurogirls