BLACK LIST

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Re: BLACK LIST

Postby paroxysmia on Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:27 am

Spying people is really sick, it's like in jail or concentration camp. :roll:
User avatar
paroxysmia
EBI's Illuminatus
 
Posts: 12239
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:57 pm
Location: http://192.168.1.1/

Re: BLACK LIST

Postby Robin on Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:02 am

The sick stops being sick when there is agreement on both sides to spy and to be spyed. For many people also the bdsm can be something sick, or the pissing and so many things that seem normal to us.
User avatar
Robin
Reidx
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:25 pm
Location: Barcelona

Re: BLACK LIST

Postby Am0rIn0 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:20 pm

Robin wrote:https://twitter.com/julmodelsagency/status/1232015217258831878?s=21

Not my business and I don’t care a fuck their problems but I’m the first one who think twice before to book a model who makes drama in public or that lose a flight for partying as we all can see.

https://twitter.com/julmodelsagency/status/1232016283631308800?s=21

https://twitter.com/julmodelsagency/status/1232006960112861184?s=21


opera_OuWRCgF3LJ.jpg
opera_OuWRCgF3LJ.jpg (128.81 KiB) Viewed 22131 times



Jul confesses here that Asia Rae haven't signed a release, but she was alreay filmed, streamed and monetized. This can become expensive.

Julmodels claimed that cams were off when Asia Rae entered house without signature, but she is clearly seen in the stream, so Julmodels lied:

ERjywI5WkAMti3j.jpg
ERjywI5WkAMti3j.jpg (283.32 KiB) Viewed 22131 times


After this illegal streaming offence Asia gave a fuck about Julmodels flight ticket, nice move. Why should she leave Budapest and come there for nothing? She is free to stay there and take new agency, what she did.

"Best" agency put a model into a live streaming house without signed release... :mrgreen:

I think we can end it here, it's now up to Asia Rae if she sues for damage and her personal rights.
Image
User avatar
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 2767
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:51 pm
Location: six feet under

Re: BLACK LIST

Postby Robin on Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:19 pm

C mon you won. Reconsidering un-blacklist Asia Rae
User avatar
Robin
Reidx
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:25 pm
Location: Barcelona

Re: BLACK LIST

Postby Am0rIn0 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:39 pm

It's about facts, not winning or losing.

Anyway no one really cares about this blacklist. A guy who likes the looks of a model will try to shoot her, no matter if she canceled half of her shootings in the past because her hamster died several times.

It's more or less an informative echo chamber.
Image
User avatar
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 2767
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:51 pm
Location: six feet under

Re: BLACK LIST

Postby maxxx on Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:51 am

Robin wrote:Oh yes, right, maxxx, a reliable and respectful agent :lol:

You'd better shut your disgusting rat mouth or I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget.Remember how you cried previous time when you had to call and pay your lawyer?You shut your ugly rat mouth after that on this forum, but now since you are licking owner's ass on other forum you are again barking.I'm warning you if I put a muzzle on you this time, you'll be squealing very loudly.
It's a narrow policy to suppose that this man or that is to be marked out as the eternal ally or the perpetual enemy of mine.I've no eternal allies and I've no perpetual enemies.My interests are eternal,perpetual and those interests are all that matter.
maxxx
Respected member
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Re: BLACK LIST

Postby Robin on Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:20 am

Lol what a sick man. I can’t remember things that never happened. Never in my life I had to pay a lawyer. For what??

Your level of madness is higly increasing.
User avatar
Robin
Reidx
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:25 pm
Location: Barcelona

Re: BLACK LIST

Postby maxxx on Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:08 pm

Robin wrote:Lol what a sick man. I can’t remember things that never happened. Never in my life I had to pay a lawyer. For what??

Your level of madness is higly increasing.

You're a retard and a pussy.Everybody knows that and I'll refresh your memory soon, be sure of that.You're a disgusting individual who wouldn't see a pussy in real life if you weren't in porn(but to get in porn you had to take it in the ass and suck a cock). Fucking lap dog is what you are, always has been, always will be and you're not a man, just a fucking ass licking coward.You are going down, you underage girls lover, piece of shit.I'll wait for the right moment and I'll shit on you and your pathetic life.Remember that apartment in Budapest?Remember who was first there?Who could make sure that obtaining audio/video evidence from your room would be very easy.You don't know who're you dealing with, you maricon, you pendejo.
It's a narrow policy to suppose that this man or that is to be marked out as the eternal ally or the perpetual enemy of mine.I've no eternal allies and I've no perpetual enemies.My interests are eternal,perpetual and those interests are all that matter.
maxxx
Respected member
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Re: BLACK LIST

Postby Robin on Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:25 pm

maxxx wrote:
Robin wrote:Lol what a sick man. I can’t remember things that never happened. Never in my life I had to pay a lawyer. For what??

Your level of madness is higly increasing.

You're a retard and a pussy.Everybody knows that and I'll refresh your memory soon, be sure of that.You're a disgusting individual who wouldn't see a pussy in real life if you weren't in porn(but to get in porn you had to take it in the ass and suck a cock). Fucking lap dog is what you are, always has been, always will be and you're not a man, just a fucking ass licking coward.You are going down, you underage girls lover, piece of shit.I'll wait for the right moment and I'll shit on you and your pathetic life.Remember that apartment in Budapest?Remember who was first there?Who could make sure that obtaining audio/video evidence from your room would be very easy.You don't know who're you dealing with, you maricon, you pendejo.

Years and years reading your bullshits, lies and threats. I have better things to do than reply your ridiculous madness. Be happy. It‘s unhealthy to be constantly angry, with rancor and hateful.
User avatar
Robin
Reidx
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:25 pm
Location: Barcelona

Re: BLACK LIST

Postby maxxx on Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:34 pm

Robin wrote:Years and years reading your bullshits, lies and threats. I have better things to do than reply your ridiculous madness. Be happy. It‘s unhealthy to be constantly angry, with rancor and hateful.

You still think this is a joke, you dizzy motherfucker?Plenty of evidence is waiting to ruin and expose you.
It's a narrow policy to suppose that this man or that is to be marked out as the eternal ally or the perpetual enemy of mine.I've no eternal allies and I've no perpetual enemies.My interests are eternal,perpetual and those interests are all that matter.
maxxx
Respected member
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Re: BLACK LIST

Postby maxxx on Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:42 pm

Robin wrote:C mon you won. Reconsidering un-blacklist Asia Rae

Don't you dare telling Am0rIn0 what to do, you pussy.Unlike you, he is nobody's lap dog/ass licker and is an independent guy.
It's a narrow policy to suppose that this man or that is to be marked out as the eternal ally or the perpetual enemy of mine.I've no eternal allies and I've no perpetual enemies.My interests are eternal,perpetual and those interests are all that matter.
maxxx
Respected member
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Re: BLACK LIST

Postby erikwil on Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:35 am

I would kindly like to ask the posts about Katy Rose be removed from this thread. I worked with her last summer and everything was perfect. She was early and very professional. Her agent said that she had problems in the past, but last year or so completely sobered up and focusses on being as professional as possible. I saw a recent post somewhere warning not to work with Katy "because she is on the blacklist" and I think that is no longer fair, everyone deserves second chances.
facialcasting.com
User avatar
erikwil
Respected member
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:36 am

Re: BLACK LIST

Postby Am0rIn0 on Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:21 pm

Didnt even know that she is mentioned here. No one cares about this blacklist echochamber anyway.
Image
User avatar
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 2767
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:51 pm
Location: six feet under

Re: BLACK LIST

Postby maxxx on Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:29 pm

Robin wrote:Lol what a sick man. I can’t remember things that never happened. Never in my life I had to pay a lawyer. For what??

Your level of madness is higly increasing.

maxxx wrote:You'd better shut your disgusting rat mouth or I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget.Remember how you cried previous time when you had to call and pay your lawyer?You shut your ugly rat mouth after that on this forum, but now since you are licking owner's ass on other forum you are again barking.I'm warning you if I put a muzzle on you this time, you'll be squealing very loudly.

Like I've already said I'll prove that you're a liar.Everybody will see that.I will do everything to expose you as a dishonest, lying, pathetic individual that you are.You will be very busy blocking twitter accounts, but that won't help you.You'll be blacklisted soon, very soon.It'll be my pleasure to destroy your "career", big pleasure.
It's a narrow policy to suppose that this man or that is to be marked out as the eternal ally or the perpetual enemy of mine.I've no eternal allies and I've no perpetual enemies.My interests are eternal,perpetual and those interests are all that matter.
maxxx
Respected member
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Previous

Return to Eurogirls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests