Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby AgentArgo on Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:51 pm

lizardblizzard wrote:
theblob420 wrote:
lizardblizzard wrote:Can someone here post legit escort websites with the girls that are up to date?


http://pornescort.xxx/escorts




i took a look at this thanks. But anyone notice how the age of these pornstars they advertise is much younger than they are? Example valentina bianco and golden?


its usually the year they started on they site, they never update. but at most agency you can safe add +/- 5 years to age (all being over 18 of course). for examples if it lists 25 she could easily be 30.
User avatar
AgentArgo
Respected member
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:20 am

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby AgentArgo on Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:53 pm

theblob420 wrote:
lizardblizzard wrote:Can someone here post legit escort websites with the girls that are up to date?


http://pornescort.xxx/escorts


also go the twitter profile, if it says booking that means they are working. for example nataly gold was just working in rome, but this site didnt list it
User avatar
AgentArgo
Respected member
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:20 am

Re: Penelope Cum

Postby SexoMercadoBCN on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Penélope Cum is already working as an Escort in Barcelona (Spain) under the name of Carlota Teen

https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/60410530 ... ost2566758

https://www.girlsbcn.net/escort/gbpenelope29.html
Barcelona Escorts Review Forum - SexoMercadoBCN.com - Pornstar Escorts in Barcelona
SexoMercadoBCN
EBI bitch
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:58 am

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby LEQUIPE on Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:43 am

Does someone know if the beautiful Sicilia escorts ? https://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/sicilia.html

Best regards.
If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself then make a change.
Je sais que là, tu ne me crois pas, mais tu vas aller mieux, ça ne sera pas toujours comme en ce moment.
User avatar
LEQUIPE
Respected member
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby Becki1986 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:55 pm

Linda Sweet is currently in Winterthur and Zürich and Bern:

https://www.lindasweet.com/escort/

I'm gonna see her in Winterthur:
https://www.and6.com/sex-model/Linda%20Sweet-42211
Becki1986
Almost human
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:47 am
Location: Germany

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby maxxx on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:19 am

LEQUIPE wrote:Does someone know if the beautiful Sicilia escorts ? https://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/sicilia.html

Best regards.

I know but I won't tell you.Why?Because I'm en evil psycho.
It's a narrow policy to suppose that this man or that is to be marked out as the eternal ally or the perpetual enemy of mine.I've no eternal allies and I've no perpetual enemies.My interests are eternal,perpetual and those interests are all that matter.
maxxx
Respected member
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby maxxx on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:21 am

Becki1986 wrote:Linda Sweet is currently in Winterthur and Zürich and Bern:

https://www.lindasweet.com/escort/

I'm gonna see her in Winterthur:
https://www.and6.com/sex-model/Linda%20Sweet-42211

It has already been reported here that she is a cold, money-hungry bitch with poor performance.I can confirm that.
It's a narrow policy to suppose that this man or that is to be marked out as the eternal ally or the perpetual enemy of mine.I've no eternal allies and I've no perpetual enemies.My interests are eternal,perpetual and those interests are all that matter.
maxxx
Respected member
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby paroxysmia on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:22 pm

maxxx wrote:
LEQUIPE wrote:Does someone know if the beautiful Sicilia escorts ? https://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/sicilia.html

Best regards.

I know but I won't tell you.Why?Because I'm en evil psycho.

I you don't want to post info, so just don't post. But stop trolling.
User avatar
paroxysmia
EBI's Illuminatus
 
Posts: 11723
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:57 pm
Location: http://192.168.1.1/

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby Becki1986 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:36 pm

maxxx wrote:
Becki1986 wrote:Linda Sweet is currently in Winterthur and Zürich and Bern:

https://www.lindasweet.com/escort/

I'm gonna see her in Winterthur:
https://www.and6.com/sex-model/Linda%20Sweet-42211

It has already been reported here that she is a cold, money-hungry bitch with poor performance.I can confirm that.



Really?
That is not at all my experience with Linda.
The last 3 times I had here were always really good.
Also the most recent one was great - perfect ass fucking with her.
Becki1986
Almost human
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:47 am
Location: Germany

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby lizardblizzard on Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:30 pm

For someone that has never seen an escort and never been to Europe, what is the best country to visit if i plan to be there 2 weeks to 1 month? I assume it has to he between prague and germany or budapest?


I would love to however attend something like premiumbukkake or germangoogirls... if the girl is good looking etc. But pb is in madrid and ggg is in germany. And i assume those escorts are mostly in prague or budapest right?
lizardblizzard
Respected member
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:58 am

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby nomad on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:25 pm

lizardblizzard wrote:For someone that has never seen an escort and never been to Europe, what is the best country to visit if i plan to be there 2 weeks to 1 month? I assume it has to he between prague and germany or budapest?


I would love to however attend something like premiumbukkake or germangoogirls... if the girl is good looking etc. But pb is in madrid and ggg is in germany. And i assume those escorts are mostly in prague or budapest right?


Madrid is an excellent place for escort dates, also Barcelona. Else I prefer Prague over Budpest. And of course London

But no matter where: it's always hit and miss. Best chances to have a good time are with well known agencies, but that has its price.
nomad
Almost human
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:53 pm

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby lizardblizzard on Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:38 am

nomad wrote:
lizardblizzard wrote:For someone that has never seen an escort and never been to Europe, what is the best country to visit if i plan to be there 2 weeks to 1 month? I assume it has to he between prague and germany or budapest?


I would love to however attend something like premiumbukkake or germangoogirls... if the girl is good looking etc. But pb is in madrid and ggg is in germany. And i assume those escorts are mostly in prague or budapest right?


Madrid is an excellent place for escort dates, also Barcelona. Else I prefer Prague over Budpest. And of course London

But no matter where: it's always hit and miss. Best chances to have a good time are with well known agencies, but that has its price.




But for madrid, are those girls mostly spanish though? So for any girl that is czech or hungarian... well its either czech republic or hungary or german right? Also when you say london... i dont find the uk girls that that attractive. So would that mean its best czech, hungary or germany then?
lizardblizzard
Respected member
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:58 am

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby nomad on Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:27 pm

lizardblizzard wrote:for madrid, are those girls mostly spanish though?

Yes, or latin (mostly from south america. Some great brasil escorts for example). Also there are always some russian ladies in town.

lizardblizzard wrote:So for any girl that is czech or hungarian... well its either czech republic or hungary

Obviously

lizardblizzard wrote:or german right?

Not sure where you got that idea.

lizardblizzard wrote:Also when you say london... i dont find the uk girls that that attractive. So would that mean its best czech, hungary or germany then?

Just do a bit of research. In London you can find escorts form anywhere in the world, including many top EE ladies. But be prepared toy pay from 300£ and more for an hour of good time with a good looking lady. If you can't afford that you should rethink the whole adventure.
nomad
Almost human
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:53 pm

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby henryjames on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:41 am

lizardblizzard wrote:For someone that has never seen an escort and never been to Europe, what is the best country to visit if i plan to be there 2 weeks to 1 month? I assume it has to he between prague and germany or budapest?

I would love to however attend something like premiumbukkake or germangoogirls... if the girl is good looking etc. But pb is in madrid and ggg is in germany. And i assume those escorts are mostly in prague or budapest right?


Lizard if you really are a total rookie in the pay-for-sex leagues, it is probably unwise to start at the high end with these young ladies who do crossover porn/prostitution. And for traditional prostitution, Prague and Budapest are limited.

All in all, I am going to do you a big favor and recommend Berlin.

You can of course book ahead (be sure you have a valid and current clean lab report) and join Mr John Thompson at his GGG session and jerk one off into a young lovely's mouth. Which girl they are 'shooting' is a matter of pot luck, of course, but just imagine if you got really fortunate and found yourself spurting a blizzard with your lizard, all over Luna Corazon?

Image

Or Rebecca Volpetti?

Image

Once you have made your contribution to the GGG scene, you can return to your hotel - good bargains abound - and call one of the many escort agencies: we should probablyy not post links here but research is not difficult. You will pay 150 to 350 for an hour. Among the huge choice available there are plenty of young ladies who look like porn girls - recently I have entertained a Darcia Lee lookalike - East European gypsy -

Image

and a twin for Florane Russell, tall blonde Aryan goddess:

Image


But do not stay in that hotel all day, Lizard. When your fair vistor has departed leaving your balls and wallet and the minibar empty, there is much to see and do in Berlin, especially if you are a History-and-Culture kind of a lizard, and although the city is not beautiful, it is fascinating. And quite apart from the 'escorts', you know, elegant fashioable head-turning women who dine exquisitely with you after the opera and then repair to your five star hotel to ride you all night - there are sex venues and sex workers of every imaginable kind in Germany's crazy capital.

Brothels where madame shows you ten stunners and you just canonot make up your mind...swingers clubs where you cuckold a willing and watching local guy...street hookers who will fuck in the video cabin at a sex shop or on a bench in the park...Thai joints offering massages, the ones where a chunky mature lady tugs out your sperm...sex-kinos where there is more going on in the seats than on the screen...gangbang partes galore, dives where you pay 100 to mount six different Romanian chicks...flashy clubs with pool, sauna, buffet and beauties from Hungary hoping to take lizardblizzard to the upstairs rooms.... and all over town, in every block, private apartments where the whole gamut is for sale: pert young Berlin student girls, hungry impoverished wives of the unemployable, Vietcong grannies, huge Nigerian mommas, svelte Russian models, orally fixated Polish Catholic babes, big-booty Brazilians, British anal nymphomaniacs, tall blonde Latvians in black stockings, flabby Hausfrauen lusting to sit on your face, anorexics and junkies pretending to be underage, Turkish delights with jungly pussies, even a club specialising in babes from down under. Cum on Aussie, cum on...

And the fetish scene. Absolutely no-one does this better than the Germans

Lizard, if what you like is being being squeezed into a latex suit and tied on a cross, your wrists handcuffed to your nuts and a chick in a gas-mask kicking into your bumcrack with her army boots while her room-mate pisses in your gagged face, why, Berlin will be an earthly paradise for you. And as for the transvestites of the Hauptstadt... well, let's not go there: dunno about you, Lizard, but my mom raised me to be a clean-living Christian boy.

October would be a good time for a visit because that is when the city hosts the Venus event, Europe's biggest Erotic Trade fair and a great celebration of the sex-commerce interface. There are usually some European and even American pornstars in attendance, with local celebrities turning out in force, beauties like Jolie Love, seen here doing what she does,

Image

and the intelligent, charming and sex-obsessed Lia Louise, she of GGG and mydirtyhobby, who was signing and presenting photos at last year's event:

Image

The weather in Berlin in October is invigoratingly autumnal, just as well because in one week there you are going to need every ounce of vigor that you can muster, blizzard old chum.

Yes, brassy Berlin has been one big old end-to-end bordello for 150 years, "Berlin bleibt Berlin" as the locals say, which means American boy, come here and get sucked off. Not for nothing did the satyr JFK take one look at the city back in '63 and instantly claim native status...

But NO bareback please, mein freund. It is illegal to sell unrubbered sex in Germany, and although laws are of course made to be broken, a doctor buddy tells me there are some nasty bugs around and we would not want you flying home to Mrs Blizzard with a rainbow-colored Lizard, no siree...

The fair this year is October 17 to 20. See you there, lizard!
User avatar
henryjames
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 3646
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:06 am

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby kombatwombat on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:23 pm

Anyone know if Cherry Vine of LP and PB fame is escorting.

Image
User avatar
kombatwombat
Respected member
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to Eurogirls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests