DAP List

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Postby elgreco on Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:00 pm

budtugley wrote:The Angelica in Private Matador 6 Dirty Men At Work is a different Angelica. The Angelica@EBI from DVDA 2 and Double Parked 4 is the Amazon gal, she being 6' 2" or so (1.88 meters) tall and blonde, while the Angelica from Private is a cute brunette who still sported baby fat. She's the gal on the far right of the first row of pictures. She also appeared in one of the Assman series, #13, and IIRC, she did a DAP in the kitchen scene. Great. Now I'll have to visit the garage rafter stash where that video is stored and see for myself.

I aggre.
Angelica in Private Matador 6 Dirty Men At Work is Kristine Lovely.
http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=Angelica_pr/gender=f/Angelica.htm
http://www.egafd.com/actresses/details.php/id/k0071
elgreco
Respected member

Postby F0rg0tten on Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:37 pm

dap-addict wrote:A quality question for once, guys:
I am looking for a small list of really fierce dap banging in the vain of Kelly Wells in Tear Me a New One 2 or Sandra Romain in Un-natural Sex 10 amongst Eurobabes.
Not really into too much slapping and gagging, but just fast and deep double anal hammering, circle daps and of course combined with visible Dap girls fun most welcome.
Thanks for all suggestions! :)

Yeah. This wiil be very interesting.
Julie Silver shows exellent double anal sex. Very fast, deep and hard. Unfortunately, i don't know from wich movie this scene is....
Attachments
0-11-55.332.jpg
0-11-55.332.jpg (11.8 KiB) Viewed 23608 times
0-21-40.038.jpg
0-21-40.038.jpg (10.61 KiB) Viewed 23607 times
F0rg0tten
Still our bitch!

Postby ronk on Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:20 pm

F0rg0tten wrote:
I am looking for a small list of really fierce dap banging in the vain of Kelly Wells in Tear Me a New One 2 or Sandra Romain in Un-natural Sex 10 amongst Eurobabes.
Not really into too much slapping and gagging, but just fast and deep double anal hammering, circle daps and of course combined with visible Dap girls fun most welcome.

Julie Silver shows exellent double anal sex. Very fast, deep and hard. Unfortunately, i don't know from wich movie this scene is....

The Julie Silver title is Red Light Districts, Cum In My Ass Not In My Mouth 2. Julie does an intense double anal here. This is as intense as you can get.
Big Double Anal Fan
ronk
Ron

Postby F0rg0tten on Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:12 pm

ronk wrote:Cum In My Ass Not In My Mouth 2.

Thanks for info. This scene is really one of the most hardest DAP scenes off all time.

And a new one: Sandra Parker from "Filled to the Rim 4". Very nice blonde, but scene is average...
Attachments
0-03-09.877.jpg
0-03-09.877.jpg (28.09 KiB) Viewed 23587 times
F0rg0tten
Still our bitch!

Postby dap-addict on Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:26 am

ronk wrote:
F0rg0tten wrote:

The Julie Silver title is Red Light Districts, Cum In My Ass Not In My Mouth 2. Julie does an intense double anal here. This is as intense as you can get.

Thanks a lot, forgotten and ronk! (welcome back, ronk!)
Yeah, Julie in CIMANIMM2 gets dapped really hard. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Another fierce Eurodap that comes to mind is Angela Winter in Thassit 2.
In this one the dap is quite on the short side, tough, and could be way harder, too. The overall scene is very intense, tough.

Thus this short list so far looks like:
Angela Winter, Thassit 2 (21 Sextury)
Julie Silver, Cum in my Ass not in my Mouth 2 (RLD)
Kelly Wells, Tear me a new One 2 (PXP)
Sandra Romain, Un-natural Sex 10 (Diabolic)

More fierce scenes most welcome! :)
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby ronk on Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:02 am

dap-addict wrote:
ronk wrote:
F0rg0tten wrote:

Thanks a lot, forgotten and ronk! (welcome back, ronk!)
Yeah, Julie in CIMANIMM2 gets dapped really hard. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Another fierce Eurodap that comes to mind is Angela Winter in Thassit 2.
In this one the dap is quite on the short side, tough, and could be way harder, too. The overall scene is very intense, tough.

Thus this short list so far looks like:
Angela Winter, Thassit 2 (21 Sextury)
Julie Silver, Cum in my Ass not in my Mouth 2 (RLD)
Kelly Wells, Tear me a new One 2 (PXP)
Sandra Romain, Un-natural Sex 10 (Diabolic)

More fierce scenes most welcome! :)

Angela Winters in another Euro production and Lex Drill. I have to check which Lex Drill. Also, Sandra Romain in Torunamente 1 comes to mind.
Big Double Anal Fan
ronk
Ron

Postby dap-addict on Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:24 pm

budtugley wrote:The Angelica in Private Matador 6 Dirty Men At Work is a different Angelica. (...)the Angelica from Private is a cute brunette who still sported baby fat. She's the gal on the far right of the first row of pictures. She also appeared in one of the Assman series, #13, and IIRC, she did a DAP in the kitchen scene.

The girl billed as Angelica in the kitchen scene (last scene in Assman 13) is a dark blond girl and she gets only dp-ed. :( There is a brunette baby fat girl in the scene before, though. She is billed as Jessica and probabely gets dapped for a shorter while in cowgirl. I write "probabely" because this one is really badly filmed. But it looks like dapping, basically.
:?
If this is the girl you mean, than could she be the same as the Jessica dapped in Things Double Anal Club 3. :?
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby ronk on Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:12 pm

dap-addict wrote:
budtugley wrote:The Angelica in Private Matador 6 Dirty Men At Work is a different Angelica. (...)the Angelica from Private is a cute brunette who still sported baby fat. She's the gal on the far right of the first row of pictures. She also appeared in one of the Assman series, #13, and IIRC, she did a DAP in the kitchen scene.

The girl billed as Angelica in the kitchen scene (last scene in Assman 13) is a dark blond girl and she gets only dp-ed. :( There is a brunette baby fat girl in the scene before, though. She is billed as Jessica and probabely gets dapped for a shorter while in cowgirl. I write "probabely" because this one is really badly filmed. But it looks like dapping, basically.
If this is the girl you mean, than could she be the same as the Jessica dapped in Things Double Anal Club 3. :?

I do not remember any dap in Assman 13. And the Jessica in DAC 3 is not the same as the Angelica in Matador -- Dirty Men at Work. I believe that is the one and only dap that she did.

Ron
Big Double Anal Fan
ronk
Ron

Postby Tim Burton on Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:56 am

EBI lists Agis (http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/agi.html) scene at asstraffic.com (as Carmen) as DPP but actually it's a DAP. Short but DAP!
Attachments
carmen_dap.jpg
carmen_dap.jpg (23.9 KiB) Viewed 23541 times
Last edited by Tim Burton on Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tim Burton
Almost human

Postby dap-addict on Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:57 am

ronk wrote:
dap-addict wrote:More fierce scenes most welcome! :)

Angela Winters in another Euro production and Lex Drill. I have to check which Lex Drill. Also, Sandra Romain in Torunamente 1 comes to mind.

I think you think of Passion of the Ass 6 for Angela Winter, ronk, though Anal Excursions 3 is quite hard, too.

Thanks for reminding me of Tournante 1.
This one is a quite fierce 10 minutes circle dap ordeal for Sandra. Really nice dapping! And the best of it: Sandra cums several times! :)
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby dap-addict on Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:01 am

ronk wrote:
dap-addict wrote:

I do not remember any dap in Assman 13. And the Jessica in DAC 3 is not the same as the Angelica in Matador -- Dirty Men at Work. I believe that is the one and only dap that she did.

Thanks for your expert notes, ronk!
I see these are almost certainly different Jessicas in DAC3, MAT6 and AM13.
Still, if you have time please check the Assman 13 Jessica. She´s in the 2nd last scene. What might be a dap occurs towards the end of it.
Ta!
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby dapforever on Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:49 pm

no id for ?

dapforever
EBI's Finest

Postby budtugley on Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:47 pm

Desire Moore DAP'd in Wife, Mother, Whore. Some discs won't play in my DVD-RW. Just about anything from Mayhem, JM Productions, and Channel 69. This is one of them so I can't make screenshots. Maybe I can if I'm alone at the office. Check back later.
Attachments
Wife Mother Whore.jpg
Wife Mother Whore.jpg (43.73 KiB) Viewed 23519 times
budtugley
Respected member

Postby budtugley on Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:01 pm

The Brazilian gal DAP'd might be from Two Cocks In The Booty. Her tits look like Monica Mattos's who's in the large photo on the back cover.
Attachments
Two Cocks In The Booty.jpg
Two Cocks In The Booty.jpg (41.29 KiB) Viewed 23514 times
budtugley
Respected member

Postby ronk on Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:07 pm

budtugley wrote:Desire Moore DAP'd in Wife, Mother, Whore. Some discs won't play in my DVD-RW. Just about anything from Mayhem, JM Productions, and Channel 69. This is one of them so I can't make screenshots. Maybe I can if I'm alone at the office. Check back later.

She is also dpped. It is a decent dap for her first. I assume it is her first unless other people know of more daps from her. She is cute and has a nice bod for a mother.
Big Double Anal Fan
ronk
Ron

PreviousNext

Return to Eurogirls