PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby bay on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:35 pm

at last more facials for the site name premiumBukkake ! awesome. need much more like that
bay
Respected member

Postby bay on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:37 pm

Gregorious wrote:Ok so now a short Victora Daniels scene done Klixen style is up. As long as we get regular bukkake/gokkun scenes, I can live with extras as this. But this kind of scenes on PB doesn't do anything much for me really. Klixen does it better. In the same way as gangbang fucking on PB does nothing for me, I can get better scenes like that on other sites. What PB does better than any site is multiple cumshot bukkake/Gokkun, that's why I am a member.

lmao, they were bored or something ?
bay
Respected member

Postby krull on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:52 pm

Rated a perfect 5 right now, looks like one of the most popular scenes released, well deserved!

kristy_perfect5.jpg
kristy_perfect5.jpg (147.25 KiB) Viewed 10629 times
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby Gregorious on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:31 pm

krull wrote:Rated a perfect 5 right now, looks like one of the most popular scenes released, well deserved!

Kristys scene is a masterpiece, and deserve 5 stars. But it is a bit unfair to the classic PB scenes with Katy, Lola, [spanish] Nicole, Elya, Kira etc. Even the best of those scenes have less than 5 stars. I guess because they where judged agains each other, and set such a high standard. Kristys scene dropped like a bomb at a time when we all didn't know what to expect from PB anymore.

I guess what I'm saying is, if Kristys scene get 5 stars (it deserve it), then many of the classic PB scenes should have 5 stars to. It probably will adjust with time, but perhaps we all can adjust the rating we have made for the best of those old scenes to even it up? I mean Lola #1 second camera only has 4 stars, best scenes 4.4 stars, Kira second camera 4.1 stars, best scenes 4,5 stars. Those scenes deserve 5 stars to.

And back to Kristys scene, yes, she actually say this, at about 00:37:17:
Attachments
vlcsnap-2018-02-24-17h40m37s354.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-02-24-17h40m37s354.jpg (124.01 KiB) Viewed 10582 times
Last edited by Gregorious on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Cumalot on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:12 pm

Kristy looks promising. I joined PB one year ago (right after PB started) and I'm considering joining again.

How much is gold/diamond membership ? I don't want to wait for 2 weeks for Kristy's vids. Is there any discount or something ?
Member of Nicole's fan group - Founder member
Cumalot
Respected member

Postby robuk on Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:15 pm

Cumalot wrote:Kristy looks promising. I joined PB one year ago (right after PB started) and I'm considering joining again.

How much is gold/diamond membership ? I don't want to wait for 2 weeks for Kristy's vids. Is there any discount or something ?

If you go on premiumbukkake.com and click join you get a discount rate of $59.90 which is 40% off at the moment so worth rejoining.
Oh and I looked at the very first post on this thread and there is Kira,she is the epitome of what made PB great,to be honest Kristy is very good but man will any update beat Kira.... :)
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby bek on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:28 pm

krull wrote:Rated a perfect 5 right now, looks like one of the most popular scenes released, well deserved!

kristy_perfect5.jpg

Yes, this one is perfect except maybe 30 or 40 more loads would be nice of course.
I just cant get over how freakin' cute she is and watch her gag on these loads are just unbeliveable :shock: :oops:

ImageImage

And these bukkakeros really deserve a raise, that a nasty mouthful!
phpBB [video]
Last edited by bek on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bek
Almost human

Postby Gregorious on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:20 pm

Kristy and Ramona from Torbes instagram. That smile, the definition of cute...
Attachments
KristyBlack.JPG
KristyBlack.JPG (41.45 KiB) Viewed 9865 times
Last edited by Gregorious on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby robuk on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:27 pm

Does anyone have any news on any future models who may appear on PB,last time I looked Torbe's twitter account was suspended..i guess that might make things a bit harder to organise shoots?
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby charlie72 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:37 pm

Gregorious wrote:Kristy and Ramona

The picture is not PB FORMULA. There is no SIMPLICITY. There is no GENIUS. Here let me show you:

1) Just use the zoom button like this:

KristyBlack.JPG
KristyBlack.JPG (14.04 KiB) Viewed 9841 times

Look how great this one is! Here is another view from the second camera. Look how totally different it is:

KristyBlack2.jpg
KristyBlack2.jpg (7.89 KiB) Viewed 9841 times

This picture now officially has PB SIMPLICITY and GENIUS (c) :lol:

PS

Seriously I'm tired of scenes being wasted by shit camerawork from both cameras. Scenes are deliberately shot in closeup to the point I have no idea how Kristy is different from Victoria or Julia. This shit is delusional and tedious to watch.

I only feel sorry for the models and their performance being wasted for nothing.
charlie72
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:40 pm

robuk wrote:Does anyone have any news on any future models who may appear on PB,last time I looked Torbe's twitter account was suspended..i guess that might make things a bit harder to organise shoots?

^I guess he will be back with a new account soon, and he can still advertise future bukkakes on his blog as before. And of course there is @premiumbukkake.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby Gregorious on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:53 pm

charlie72 wrote:I only feel sorry for the models and their performance being wasted for nothing.

I really feel sorry for you charlie, maybe this can cheer you up:
vlcsnap-2018-02-25-21h35m19s777.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-02-25-21h35m19s777.jpg (125.03 KiB) Viewed 9679 times

Seriously though, I would like to see some teasing at the beginning where the girls can show off their body, like in the old PB shoots. Especially someone with a body like Kristy. But with a super scene like Kristys first bukkake, I really don't want to complain about anything.

charlie72 wrote:Scenes are deliberately shot in closeup to the point I have no idea how Kristy is different from Victoria or Julia. This shit is delusional and tedious to watch.

Most of us here, and certainly on PB, give Kristys scene 5 of 5 stars! If you can't see any difference between Kristy, Vicoria and Julias scenes, and see Kristys scene as "shit", and "tedious to watch" maybe it's time for you to accept that PB is not a site for you, and move on?
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby robuk on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:23 pm

Gregorious wrote:
robuk wrote:Does anyone have any news on any future models who may appear on PB,last time I looked Torbe's twitter account was suspended..i guess that might make things a bit harder to organise shoots?

^I guess he will be back with a new account soon, and he can still advertise future bukkakes on his blog as before. And of course there is @premiumbukkake.

Ah ok thanks.
I love Kristy's update but I do get where Charlie is coming from,PB could take a step back with some of their camera work on recent shoots,but as I say I still rate the last shoot highly.
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby charlie72 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:35 pm

^ Both Kristy and bukkake are 5/5. Camerawork is 0/5.

Again, here is what picture I expected to see:

kristy.jpg
kristy.jpg (91.01 KiB) Viewed 9486 times

Here's what picture I got:

vlcsnap-2018-02-25-21h35m19s777.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-02-25-21h35m19s777.jpg (125.03 KiB) Viewed 9486 times

Should I say which one is better?

Not to mention there are 2 fucking cameras so both views are possible but somehow this is still a problem.
charlie72
Respected member

Postby krull on Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:32 pm

Good grief charlie, will you please stop moaning all the time!

charlie72 wrote:Again, here is what picture I expected to see:

Here's what picture I got:

At this point, you are just trolling...

That screenshot is about 10 seconds of footage where the camera zooms in on the mouth.. This is what the second camera looks like by default:

kristy_black1_33.jpg
kristy_black1_33.jpg (255.58 KiB) Viewed 9441 times

The whole head is more or less visible, not just the mouth.

The "picture you expected to see" is fine for the times when nothing's happening, but for the action, it's too zoomed out, you can't see anything. Again, this is more like it:

kristy_mouthful_crop.jpg
kristy_mouthful_crop.jpg (130.4 KiB) Viewed 9441 times

This is the kind of view I would like to see for the first camera, so you can see more of her body, again... zooming out to full body shot when there's not much happening. I've said this over and over and over.

But we NEED a close up shot as well, having everything wide is not welcome. Gokkun means "gulp", the fetish is literally about watching sperm in the mouth, so the head shots and the occasional few second zooms in on the second camera are ESSENTIAL! I find it very hot to see the sperm move around in the mouth with the tongue, and if I saw that go.. I would be very annoyed.

I am concerned about the constant battle about the camera here, if we're not careful, there wont be any zoomed in shots at all, and that will piss a lot of people off here!

I'm sorry charlie, but you just bitch about everything you don't like, I have literally never seen you say what you actually LIKE! It seems like you just want PB to change into something else with all the daft ideas about condoms and stuff, that literally no one else cares about. Even if one camera became a wider shot, would it stop you constantly griping about the scenes? No, I really don't think it will. So with respect, it's fine to have issues with things, but you can as I always say be constructive about it, without being so rude. Torbe reads everything here, and we're extremely lucky to be able to speak with him directly. Just don't take it for granted, because it might not always be that way...
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL