PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby chris on Wed May 17, 2017 2:40 pm

Who cares for users who download all these PB scenes from torrents after of weeks ? :lol:
They are not members who pay and support the site , their opinion dosen't counts at all ...
chris
Numero Uno

Postby krull on Wed May 17, 2017 2:45 pm

chris wrote:Who cares for users who download all these PB scenes from torrents after of weeks ? :lol:
They are not members who pay and support the site , their opinion dosen't counts at all ...

You've lost me chris, I didn't say anything about non-members...
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby chris on Wed May 17, 2017 2:48 pm

krull wrote:
chris wrote:Who cares for users who download all these PB scenes from torrents after of weeks ? :lol:

You've lost me chris, I didn't say anything about non-members...

krull , i meant the guy who wrote Michelle is ugly etc :wink:
chris
Numero Uno

Postby Caponord on Wed May 17, 2017 3:56 pm

krull wrote:
maxxx wrote:Terrible scene with ugly Michelle who had to be told 1000 times to keep her fucking mouth open and she still didn't do it.

That's harsh! Ok sure she's no Nona or Kira but she's better looking than Alina or Eva imho.

Michelle is not ugly for sure but that she's better looking than Eva i have many doubts on this,obviously for my personal taste :wink:
Caponord
Respected member

Postby Foudre on Wed May 17, 2017 4:21 pm

It's official!
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38095930
More ukrainian girs for PB?
Foudre
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby maxxx on Wed May 17, 2017 6:28 pm

thebowl wrote:Save pissing and other crap for some other site. This is about cum swallowing, in large amounts.

And Michelle is not ugly, I actually think she is cute, and entertaining.

Pissing>>>>>>lame ass sperm bar idea, any day of the weak.

Michelle is ugly(fuck it, even some GGG girl are Miss Universe in comparison to her) and her No1 scene is a fucking disaster.
What goes around comes around.

I take no prisoners.

I never forget, I never forgive
maxxx
Respected member

Postby killar83 on Wed May 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Foudre wrote:It's official!

Good news, to see if *** is encouraged and again to do BKK with Torbe would be great news, but for now nothing and nothing is running the videos do not know what will do when they run out .. :roll:
killar83
Almost human

Postby maxxx on Wed May 17, 2017 6:36 pm

NmElite wrote:1). Cum on food - crap shit, i hate it.

2). Piss - only swallow here.

3). Michelle is cute for me.

1.Cum on food - crap shit, i hate it.-I agree
2. Piss - only swallow here.-I disagree.Swallowing, than some monster facials, followed by pissing in the mouth or on the face would be perfect.
3.Michelle is cute for me.-For me she's ugly.Silvana and she are two the ugliest girls on PB site.

I take no prisoners.

maxxx
Respected member

Postby maxxx on Wed May 17, 2017 6:43 pm

acca wrote:if they continue with retarded and small ejaculation in girls mouth and if girls do not know how to open his mouth wide ,PB will fail down.
Urgently find men who have a strong ejaculation and girls who open their mouths wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely agree.PB were so good because in most of their scenes the guys were shooting big, thick loads into girls' wide opened mouths and on their faces.Monster loads are key thing for a successful bukkake scene.

I take no prisoners.

maxxx
Respected member

Postby maxxx on Wed May 17, 2017 6:56 pm

krull wrote:There are sites for specific fetishes like watersports and other niche content, PB is not LP! Even on LP, pissing greatly divides people if you look at the forum. For me it's revolting because piss is unsterile and carries lots of bacteria, whereas sperm doesn't so long as you're STD free and it's good for you! Anyway Torbe isn't into that kind of content, else he would have already filmed it....

Different strokes for different folks.Since you brought up LP, pissing scenes are always among their bestsellers.

krull wrote:That's harsh! Ok sure she's no Nona or Kira but she's better looking than Alina or Eva imho. Anyway her first scene was a train wreck for sure but her performance in the second one was much better, she swallowed a lot of jizz without too much issue!.

No, that's true.Again, different strokes for different folks.For me, Alina and Eva are both way better looking than Michelle and their scenes are also better.I'm glad you've admitted that her first scene was a disaster.But, you are down to earth, cool guy, unlike some older members who have no life.

krull wrote:Yeah I agree, definitely a marmite section that one, was great up until that part though! Hope her third scene is just swallowing from the mouth, she'd carry the record with 99 loads!

So, we're on the same page about that.It would be good if her last scene would be just direct swallowing.

I take no prisoners.

maxxx
Respected member

Postby maxxx on Wed May 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Caponord wrote:Michelle is not ugly for sure but that she's better looking than Eva i have many doubts on this,obviously for my personal taste :wink:

For me she is.And she can never be compared to Eva.But, like you said, that's my personal taste.

I take no prisoners.

maxxx
Respected member

Postby chris on Wed May 17, 2017 7:45 pm

killar83 wrote:

Good news, to see if *** is encouraged and again to do BKK with Torbe would be great news, but for now nothing and nothing is running the videos do not know what will do when they run out .. :roll:

It will be better for sure , already mentioned it http://www.eurobabeforum.com/viewtopic. ... 45#p373541
i'm going in June (as usual) at Odessa to check it myself :lol:

btw. Jane scene is great just like herself ...
chris
Numero Uno

Postby Caponord on Wed May 17, 2017 8:41 pm

chris wrote:
btw. Jane scene is great just like herself ...

Jane is so hot, every time i see her body i have to go take a cold shower :lol:
Caponord
Respected member

Postby krull on Wed May 17, 2017 10:26 pm

That's from November! But yes it has been agreed and will start June 11th. It means it will be a lot easier to travel from Kiev but it doesn't allow Ukainians to work in Spain (not that it stops any girls from shooting as I've pointed out many times). Whether it makes a difference for PB, I don't know...

maxxx wrote:Different strokes for different folks.

Absolutely, not looking down on anyone for their own tastes! There was always some debate about pissing content being so popular on the forum, those scenes certainly had their fans but others complained that there was too much of it at one time because it was literally in every scene. For a still unexplained reason, xxx pulled the plug... Now it seems to be back in some scenes but they releases versions with and without it which is a smart move. We agree to disagree on Michelle! Her first scene is indeed a trainwreck though, the only thing that saved it was the BTS and her inability to follow instructions!
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby krull on Wed May 17, 2017 10:31 pm

So.. I did hear from Torbe and I regret to say that it is very unlikely we will see Nicole or Alma again, he lost all contact with them and hasn't heard from either in some time. Sorry guys :(
krull
PremiumBukkake

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL