Juliette Shyn-Virgin talent

starz in their eyes

Moderator: Mr_White

Juliette Shyn-Virgin talent

Postby Ricardo Soli on Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Juliette promised me she wiil register on this forum, like this you can talk to her on this thread. She's a lovely girl, fluent english speaking.

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/juliette_shyn.html
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3385

Welcome Juliette
:!:
User avatar
Ricardo Soli
x-clusive
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:54 pm
Location: Budapest

Postby Raytech on Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:59 am

Oh Wow ! Looking forward to chat with her :P :P :P
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 29400
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Postby gapelover on Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:20 am

Always nice to see more starlets visiting EBI ! 8)
Welcome Juliette :)
I am looking forward to see your performance in the movies.
Which of your anal scenes will you recommend for perverted guys like me ? :wink:
User avatar
gapelover
Master of Gapes
 
Posts: 6637
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Germany

Postby Juliette Shyn on Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:15 pm

gapelover wrote:Always nice to see more starlets visiting EBI ! 8)
Welcome Juliette :)
I am looking forward to see your performance in the movies.
Which of your anal scenes will you recommend for perverted guys like me ? :wink:


I've done only one anal scene for Pierre Woodman in Sex Carnage2 so far. That was my first hardcore appearance actually.... :roll: But for Pierre I will do more in the future, so... I would recommend you this. :wink:

You can be sure that I am also waiting for the movies, because I would like to watch myself and see the reactions to them!!! :D
User avatar
Juliette Shyn
Legendary cutie
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:32 pm
Location: Hungary

Postby chris on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:12 pm

Wellcome to forum Juliette and i wait Sex Carnage 2 too :)
also i liked very much your scene at publicinvasion :wink:
User avatar
chris
Numero Uno
 
Posts: 12157
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:04 pm

Postby gapelover on Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:49 pm

Juliette Shyn wrote:
gapelover wrote:Always nice to see more starlets visiting EBI ! 8)
Welcome Juliette :)
I am looking forward to see your performance in the movies.
Which of your anal scenes will you recommend for perverted guys like me ? :wink:


I've done only one anal scene for Pierre Woodman in Sex Carnage2 so far. That was my first hardcore appearance actually.... :roll: But for Pierre I will do more in the future, so... I would recommend you this. :wink:

You can be sure that I am also waiting for the movies, because I would like to watch myself and see the reactions to them!!! :D

So i am looking forward for Sex Carnage 2, because the first Vol. was good.
And i am waiting for more anal, DP and gape scenes of course ! :wink:
User avatar
gapelover
Master of Gapes
 
Posts: 6637
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Germany

Postby Juliette Shyn on Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:46 pm

chris wrote:Wellcome to forum Juliette and i wait Sex Carnage 2 too :)
also i liked very much your scene at publicinvasion :wink:


It sounds so good that you did like it, because it was my easiest job I've ever done. So at First I was not fully satisfied.... But you know the important is your reaction! :D

But you can be sure that the movies will be exceedingly much more better. :wink:
User avatar
Juliette Shyn
Legendary cutie
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:32 pm
Location: Hungary

Postby Juliette Shyn on Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:57 pm

gapelover wrote:
Juliette Shyn wrote:
gapelover wrote:Always nice to see more starlets visiting EBI ! 8)
Welcome Juliette :)
I am looking forward to see your performance in the movies.
Which of your anal scenes will you recommend for perverted guys like me ? :wink:


I've done only one anal scene for Pierre Woodman in Sex Carnage2 so far. That was my first hardcore appearance actually.... :roll: But for Pierre I will do more in the future, so... I would recommend you this. :wink:

You can be sure that I am also waiting for the movies, because I would like to watch myself and see the reactions to them!!! :D

So i am looking forward for Sex Carnage 2, because the first Vol. was good.
And i am waiting for more anal, DP and gape scenes of course ! :wink:


You know Pierre.... He always does his best to satisfy the fans and all those who are keen on porn movies with anal and so... Actually I really enjoyed working and talking with him. :oops:
He can make such a friendly atmosphere!!! I think that is why I enjoy porn so much... :roll:
User avatar
Juliette Shyn
Legendary cutie
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:32 pm
Location: Hungary

Postby camaban on Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:09 pm

Hi Juliette,

welcome to the EBI forum, beauty.

Are there any other companies besides Woodman that you already worked for? You should look to work for Toni Ribas (Private), David Perry and especially Christoph Clark. Christoph is the best director out there, and maybe he can show you something which is called "Kuck mal!" :lol: (ok, the initiator of this is Jean-Yves Castel, but this guy is retired, which is very, very sad).

I will look forward to your first anal experience in "Sex Carnage 2". Did you also a DP in this scene?
User avatar
camaban
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1575
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:31 am
Location: From Hell

Postby Juliette Shyn on Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:43 pm

camaban wrote:Hi Juliette,

welcome to the EBI forum, beauty.

Are there any other companies besides Woodman that you already worked for? You should look to work for Toni Ribas (Private), David Perry and especially Christoph Clark. Christoph is the best director out there, and maybe he can show you something which is called "Kuck mal!" :lol: (ok, the initiator of this is Jean-Yves Castel, but this guy is retired, which is very, very sad).

I will look forward to your first anal experience in "Sex Carnage 2". Did you also a DP in this scene?


I have already worked for Toni Ribas....that was my second job. It will appear in the Sex Audition.
:wink:
I really enjoyed it because he is the handsome guy the girls are dreaming about at my age :roll: But I like Pierre not because of being a prince on white horse but because he is so much professional while being an understanding and caring man! I feel I can trust him that is why I was not afraid of the anal scene. But I haven't done dp, because I don't want to jump into everything at once.....just slowly. I have so much more to experience in the future. So why should I rush?

I heard about Cristoph Clark, that he is pretty good and well-known in the business, but I think he likes big breasts rather than little tits like mine... :( But I'm satisfied with my body, so.... :lol:
User avatar
Juliette Shyn
Legendary cutie
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:32 pm
Location: Hungary

Postby gapeman on Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:31 am

camaban wrote:Hi Juliette,

welcome to the EBI forum, beauty.

Are there any other companies besides Woodman that you already worked for? You should look to work for Toni Ribas (Private), David Perry and especially Christoph Clark. Christoph is the best director out there, and maybe he can show you something which is called "Kuck mal!" :lol: (ok, the initiator of this is Jean-Yves Castel, but this guy is retired, which is very, very sad).

I will look forward to your first anal experience in "Sex Carnage 2". Did you also a DP in this scene?


Too quick for doing kuckmal with :lol: :lol: :lol: ... but I wish :twisted:
Image
I´m a porn lover since i was 9years old,and specially Anal.
gapeman
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 4177
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 11:07 pm

Postby gapeman on Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:36 am

Juliette Shyn wrote:
camaban wrote:Hi Juliette,

welcome to the EBI forum, beauty.

Are there any other companies besides Woodman that you already worked for? You should look to work for Toni Ribas (Private), David Perry and especially Christoph Clark. Christoph is the best director out there, and maybe he can show you something which is called "Kuck mal!" :lol: (ok, the initiator of this is Jean-Yves Castel, but this guy is retired, which is very, very sad).

I will look forward to your first anal experience in "Sex Carnage 2". Did you also a DP in this scene?


I have already worked for Toni Ribas....that was my second job. It will appear in the Sex Audition.
:wink:
I really enjoyed it because he is the handsome guy the girls are dreaming about at my age :roll: But I like Pierre not because of being a prince on white horse but because he is so much professional while being an understanding and caring man! I feel I can trust him that is why I was not afraid of the anal scene. But I haven't done dp, because I don't want to jump into everything at once.....just slowly. I have so much more to experience in the future. So why should I rush?

I heard about Cristoph Clark, that he is pretty good and well-known in the business, but I think he likes big breasts rather than little tits like mine... :( But I'm satisfied with my body, so.... :lol:


Christophe Clark only want big breast for his serie "Big Natural Tits" 8)
You will fit perfect in Angel Perverse and other anal series with him :D You are so beautiful :oops: Please Juliette,open the ass wide for your anal fans :twisted:
Image
I´m a porn lover since i was 9years old,and specially Anal.
gapeman
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 4177
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 11:07 pm

Postby A*E*B on Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:53 am

Welcome Juliette
nice to see you here

just some worlds to say :
You are absolutely beautiful ! :D
User avatar
A*E*B
Respected member
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:20 am

Postby Juliette Shyn on Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:19 pm

You will fit perfect in Angel Perverse and other anal series with him :D You are so beautiful :oops: Please Juliette,open the ass wide for your anal fans :twisted:


:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Juliette Shyn
Legendary cutie
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:32 pm
Location: Hungary

Postby gapelover on Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:18 pm

Juliette Shyn wrote:
You will fit perfect in Angel Perverse and other anal series with him :D You are so beautiful :oops: Please Juliette,open the ass wide for your anal fans :twisted:


:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'll second that, open your ass wide for your anal fans honey :D

Roger Anal Rabbit :lol:
Image
click me
Last edited by gapelover on Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
gapelover
Master of Gapes
 
Posts: 6637
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Germany

Next

Return to V.I.P. Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest