Wiska

starz in their eyes

Moderator: Mr_White

Wiska

Postby ubertop on Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:45 pm

When shall we have Wiska write again on this forum ?
When will GapleLover tell us about the release of her new films?
Wiska, hello to you.
Best wishes and Love !
ubertop
Respected member
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:42 pm

Postby Lange on Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:17 pm

Yes, we really need to get Wiska to post here also.
Lange
Respected member
 
Posts: 654
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:35 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: WISKA

Postby gapelover on Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:59 am

ubertop wrote:When shall we have Wiska write again on this forum ?
When will GapleLover tell us about the release of her new films?
Wiska, hello to you.
Best wishes and Love !


Wiska's Perversion's 03 is scheduled for August. Long time to wait i know, but there will be other great titles released with Wiska like 'Ass To Other Girls Mouth 02' and 'Black Reverse Gangbang'.
Wiska's Perversions Vol.04 and 05 will follow in September and November.

Wiska's Perversions 3

front
Image
click me

back
Image
click me
User avatar
gapelover
Master of Gapes
 
Posts: 6637
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Germany

Re: WISKA

Postby ubertop on Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:05 pm

Thank you GapeLover.

But it is awful to wait so long.
Wiska should sign contracts in which the controls everything : her income, the rights and distribution.
She deserves full respect.

gapelover wrote:
ubertop wrote:When shall we have Wiska write again on this forum ?
When will GapleLover tell us about the release of her new films?
Wiska, hello to you.
Best wishes and Love !


Wiska's Perversion's 03 is scheduled for August. Long time to wait i know, but there will be other great titles released with Wiska like 'Ass To Other Girls Mouth 02' and 'Black Reverse Gangbang'.
Wiska's Perversions Vol.04 and 05 will follow in September and November.

Wiska's Perversions 3

front
Image
click me

back
Image
click me
ubertop
Respected member
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:42 pm

Postby joachim kessef on Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:33 pm

if you want to see wiska in preparation check this out
http://www.joachimkessef.com/behindthescene.html
check wiska
joachim kessef
EBi Legend
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:22 am

Postby ubertop on Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:18 pm

Yes we need her.
But Sineplex and Sinsational do not respect her.
See on other forum what happens ...
Why are ukrainian and russian girls paid less than other girls, and so badly considered ?

Let the producers make films with western women, and see if they sell anything !

WISKA IS THE BEST !!!!

Lange wrote:Yes, we really need to get Wiska to post here also.
ubertop
Respected member
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:42 pm

Postby joachim kessef on Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:01 am

that is not true i work with them long time the respect all girls you know everybody ask here why the fuck very hard the girls fist time because fist time if you are actor you have to go slowly most of them dont know it really busness you have to be patient finally people said ooh why the dont do this because sineplex take time with those girls ask to see their fist time you wil not watch them so sineplex is patient and treat them good do not listen all those bulshit please
joachim kessef
EBi Legend
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:22 am

Postby ubertop on Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:18 pm

Joachim, I want to trust you.

But treating the girls who have no experience with patience and respect is good, but just normal.
Without the beautiful girls, there are no films.

The girls do not have to thank the producers.
It is the opposite : producers have to thank them, and give them rights and good money.

I am ready to pay much for a film with a Wiska, but I want that she gets as much money from it as the producer.


joachim kessef wrote:that is not true i work with them long time the respect all girls you know everybody ask here why the fuck very hard the girls fist time because fist time if you are actor you have to go slowly most of them dont know it really busness you have to be patient finally people said ooh why the dont do this because sineplex take time with those girls ask to see their fist time you wil not watch them so sineplex is patient and treat them good do not listen all those bulshit please
ubertop
Respected member
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:42 pm

Postby gapelover on Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:21 am

ubertop wrote:Yes we need her.
But Sineplex and Sinsational do not respect her.
See on other forum what happens ...
Why are ukrainian and russian girls paid less than other girls, and so badly considered ?

Let the producers make films with western women, and see if they sell anything !

WISKA IS THE BEST !!!!



How will you know about Sineplex and Sinsational do not respect her ? :o
It looks like she got her own website "WiskaXXX" pretty soon, it's only one of many new websites which are installed from Sineplex !!! 8) :D
Good news, heh , do you would like to see Wiska on live webcam ?
It takes a lot of time to get all these new websites running without bugs.
Be patient please !
User avatar
gapelover
Master of Gapes
 
Posts: 6637
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Germany

Postby STEMCELL on Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:43 am

gapelover wrote:WISKA IS THE BEST !!!!

There´s nothing like "THE BEST".
She´s one of the best actresses, though!
Russia has so many cute, sexy babes. I got to realize that for the first time, when I watched the Olympics and saw their sports women.

Is she pro Putin? I´m just kidding :lol:
User avatar
STEMCELL
Pirate
 
Posts: 6489
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:12 pm
Location: 2001:0db8:85a3:08d3::/64

Postby Exbi on Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:36 pm

STEMCELL wrote:
gapelover wrote:WISKA IS THE BEST !!!!

There´s nothing like "THE BEST".
She´s one of the best actresses, though!
Russia has so many cute, sexy babes.


Agree 100%, I know because I live here 8)
User avatar
Exbi
Respected member
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:39 pm

Postby ubertop on Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:15 pm

Thank you, Gapelover, for these good news, that everybody is working in fair and good conditions.
This is all I hope, that Sineplex and Sinsational are doing their best for the girls.
Wiska on a webcam ? Why not ? But I want more good films with her in DVDs with quick releases ! That is my wish n°1




[/quote]
How will you know about Sineplex and Sinsational do not respect her ? :o
It looks like she got her own website "WiskaXXX" pretty soon, it's only one of many new websites which are installed from Sineplex !!! 8) :D
Good news, heh , do you would like to see Wiska on live webcam ?
It takes a lot of time to get all these new websites running without bugs.
Be patient please ![/quote]
ubertop
Respected member
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:42 pm

Postby dap-addict on Tue May 08, 2007 1:10 pm

ubertop wrote:Why are ukrainian and russian girls paid less than other girls, and so badly considered ?


I dont think Russian and Ukrainian girls are considered badly. It seems just the other way round actually!

And about payment, I think it is completely normal that porn gastarbeiter girls do the stuff for a bit cheaper than local girls in Prague and Budapest. Its the same as with any other work, too. Please also keep in mind that a lot of these Russian and czech girls need more investment from a producers side, just think of translaters for instance. Or without it just takes a bit longer to shoot a scene, i.e. higher lighting costs, higher location rents etc.

Wiska, besides, is considered a quite expensive girl. But she is well worth the investment. :)
User avatar
dap-addict
DAP Devil
 
Posts: 12234
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:03 pm
Location: Central Europe

Postby camaban on Tue May 08, 2007 2:40 pm

gapelover wrote:
ubertop wrote:Yes we need her.
But Sineplex and Sinsational do not respect her.
See on other forum what happens ...
Why are ukrainian and russian girls paid less than other girls, and so badly considered ?

Let the producers make films with western women, and see if they sell anything !

WISKA IS THE BEST !!!!



How will you know about Sineplex and Sinsational do not respect her ? :o
It looks like she got her own website "WiskaXXX" pretty soon, it's only one of many new websites which are installed from Sineplex !!! 8) :D


Yeah, we know Sineplex is the best porn company in the world!!! I have more and more the feeling that you're not only a fan, but are involved in this company, gapelover. Or where do you know that they respect the Russian and Ukranian girls? It also could be that they shoot so much in St. Petersburg because it's so much cheaper than in Prague, Budapest or especially Silicon Valley. And therefore you can make much more profit. To make it clear: I don't know about that, but that's also a possibilty.

I know, you will say now that I'm only there to criticize (like always), but you pray so much how good Sin is, I simply can hear it any longer. Okay, they discover really new and fresh girls (thank you very much for that), there technical quality is very good (besides the dubbing), but that was it.

I saw the last 2 Rocco movies with a lot of these girls, and I liked it much better than Sineplex stuff. If I only think of locations, tease, ... they simply have not much variety. I know they will shoot more in Prague and Buda now, we will see if that changes something. And for me a hot porn scene is more than wide gaaaaaaaaaaping!
User avatar
camaban
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1575
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:31 am
Location: From Hell

Postby gapelover on Tue May 08, 2007 4:31 pm

camaban wrote:
gapelover wrote:
ubertop wrote:Yes we need her.
But Sineplex and Sinsational do not respect her.
See on other forum what happens ...
Why are ukrainian and russian girls paid less than other girls, and so badly considered ?

Let the producers make films with western women, and see if they sell anything !

WISKA IS THE BEST !!!!



How will you know about Sineplex and Sinsational do not respect her ? :o
It looks like she got her own website "WiskaXXX" pretty soon, it's only one of many new websites which are installed from Sineplex !!! 8) :D


Yeah, we know Sineplex is the best porn company in the world!!! I have more and more the feeling that you're not only a fan, but are involved in this company, gapelover. Or where do you know that they respect the Russian and Ukranian girls? It also could be that they shoot so much in St. Petersburg because it's so much cheaper than in Prague, Budapest or especially Silicon Valley. And therefore you can make much more profit. To make it clear: I don't know about that, but that's also a possibilty.

I know, you will say now that I'm only there to criticize (like always), but you pray so much how good Sin is, I simply can hear it any longer. Okay, they discover really new and fresh girls (thank you very much for that), there technical quality is very good (besides the dubbing), but that was it.

I saw the last 2 Rocco movies with a lot of these girls, and I liked it much better than Sineplex stuff. If I only think of locations, tease, ... they simply have not much variety. I know they will shoot more in Prague and Buda now, we will see if that changes something. And for me a hot porn scene is more than wide gaaaaaaaaaaping!


To make my position clear one more time: I am NOT getting payed by Sineplex. I get some movies for free, because i am posting news, covers and pics on the forum, that's all ! This is my hobby, finally after my regular work is done. And the owner of Sineplex is my online buddy, i chat with him from time to time.
Of course i buy and watch movies from other companies and i like them too, but never movies without any gaaaaaaaping. NO Gape No Fun :wink:
Have i ever said Sineplex is the best company in the world, i can't remember ?

PS: I get so many HQ pics from the Russian babes and i love them all ! :D
User avatar
gapelover
Master of Gapes
 
Posts: 6637
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:21 am
Location: Germany

Next

Return to V.I.P. Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests