Keni Styles

starz in their eyes

Moderators: dutchy, Raytech

Keni Styles

Postby Keni Styles on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:37 am

Hiya Guys,

Long time no speak huh!? :D

Ok, so a couple things that I wanted to point out. Firstly, I know I am not a euro babe and yes I am far away from being VIP. Secondly until this morning I never wanted to start my own thread because I thought it should always be started by someone else as a real indication if people actually wanted to know about you.

So, why did I break my own rules? Well because I miss you guys! hehe! Yep, I missed coming and contributing here for the past few months but I have simply been so busy that I didn't make much time for keeping up to date on the forums. So, I thought that I could make a thread here and then this will save me some time and I will still be able to chat with my friends here.

Please, if you have any questions for me or something that you think that I will know from my journeys around Europe then please post them here to me. This will help me because I am finding it hard to have time to read the whole forum like old days. I will also let you know about the news and post links to my lastest behind the scenes reports and updates whats cool!

Peace out everyone and it's nice to be back!

Keni
Keni Styles
EBi Legend

Re: *KENI STYLES*

Postby Keni Styles on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:51 am

Firstly a quick round up from tonight reading the forum!

Wow, lots going on...

Hello - Just a general hi to everyone who I didn't speak to on here for a while, hope your all doing good and looking forward to this summers shootings! Bring on these beautiful new girls and hi to all the ones who already know how I love them! :D

DSO - Yep the new girl Monica Sweet, she was totally drunk and having a crazy time at last month's party. I didn't even realize she was fucking until right at the end but we did have some nice fun after the end of the party! She seems a good one to watch guys, very into her sex! Pleasure.

Natalia - I know, I know... I don't think that if I was her boyfriend that I would want her to live with me either! Lol! For those who are curious, she is actually from the Philippines but born in UK.

Rocco & Jay Sin - Yeah me too I'm very excited about these pair of deviant masters shooting in Europe. Also great that the Stallion himself is back! I hear he will be shooting in LA a lot in May also (shhh) so lets hope for lots of great new stuff to come. Did anyone see Rocco's Dirty Dreams 8 yet? I was just hoping for some constructive criticisms for those scenes. Be tough if you feel the need, that's the only way people can progress!

Cindy Hope - Oh yeah and just one more thing, it's already almost 2am and I need to go to sleep because tomorrow I have the delightful pleasure of Ms Cindy Hope! Yes I am hot thinking of her already! I will do a backstage report for you guys too ok, if any of you late night lurkers or early birds want to post some questions here and I will check in here when I meet up with her and ask her for you! :D

Peace,

Keni
Keni Styles
EBi Legend

Postby hopless3 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:26 am

Keni Styles wrote:Firstly a quick round up from tonight reading the forum!

Wow, lots going on...

Hello - Just a general hi to everyone who I didn't speak to on here for a while, hope your all doing good and looking forward to this summers shootings! Bring on these beautiful new girls and hi to all the ones who already know how I love them! :D

DSO - Yep the new girl Monica Sweet, she was totally drunk and having a crazy time at last month's party. I didn't even realize she was fucking until right at the end but we did have some nice fun after the end of the party! She seems a good one to watch guys, very into her sex! Pleasure.

Natalia - I know, I know... I don't think that if I was her boyfriend that I would want her to live with me either! Lol! For those who are curious, she is actually from the Philippines but born in UK.

Rocco & Jay Sin - Yeah me too I'm very excited about these pair of deviant masters shooting in Europe. Also great that the Stallion himself is back! I hear he will be shooting in LA a lot in May also (shhh) so lets hope for lots of great new stuff to come. Did anyone see Rocco's Dirty Dreams 8 yet? I was just hoping for some constructive criticisms for those scenes. Be tough if you feel the need, that's the only way people can progress!

Cindy Hope - Oh yeah and just one more thing, it's already almost 2am and I need to go to sleep because tomorrow I have the delightful pleasure of Ms Cindy Hope! Yes I am hot thinking of her already! I will do a backstage report for you guys too ok, if any of you late night lurkers or early birds want to post some questions here and I will check in here when I meet up with her and ask her for you! :D

Peace,

Keni

Your living with Natalia and by the sound of it filming with Cindy Hope I am just green with envy :mrgreen: - Question How can I manage to replace you :wink: :?:
Last edited by hopless3 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hopless3
board fly

Postby StivKuk on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:33 am

Great. Was missing you too, and shame on everyone (including me) for not making a thread.

Anyway: welcome! And keep up the good work! :mrgreen:
StivKuk
Respected member

Postby Juliana Grandi (Karmen) on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:48 pm

welcome back =))
Juliana Grandi (Karmen)
Legendary cutie

Postby Keni Styles on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:11 pm

Aww thanks for the welcome back girls! Hope you are well! :D

I'm busy catching up on all the news what's been happening on the forum since I been away... phew it's a long read!
Keni Styles
EBi Legend

Postby STEMCELL on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Is Keni in love with a certain Czech babe ? :wink:
if so, he could teach her some anal lessons :P
Attachments
026-50%.jpg
026-50%.jpg (46.2 KiB) Viewed 33824 times
025-50%.jpg
025-50%.jpg (49.43 KiB) Viewed 33823 times
024-50%.jpg
024-50%.jpg (56.5 KiB) Viewed 33823 times
STEMCELL
Pirate

Postby Cayenne Klein on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Hey, it's nice to see U here!! :D
Welcome and wish u lots of great time on the forum! :)
Cayenne Klein
Legendary cutie

Postby Frigo on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:40 am

STEMCELL³² wrote:Is Keni in love with a certain Czech babe ? :wink:

who is she?
Frigo
Admin

Postby bumpy on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Frigo wrote:

who is she?

Looks like Yenna
bumpy
EBI's Finest

Postby Keni Styles on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:48 pm

bumpy wrote:
Frigo wrote:

who is she?

Looks like Yenna

Aww yes that's the gorgeous Yenna, yes I love this girl... she is so into her sex!!

As for anal lessons... well I don't know if she would let me but for sure I will try next time I meet her. She is a tiny girl though, maybe even better looking with her tight ass wrapped around a thick cock though!? Maybe start with some rimming and a finger first... :D
Keni Styles
EBi Legend

Postby gapelover on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Keni Styles wrote:
As for anal lessons... well I don't know if she would let me but for sure I will try next time I meet her. She is a tiny girl though, maybe even better looking with her tight ass wrapped around a thick cock though!? Maybe start with some rimming and a finger first... :D

So try to be the first with your tongue :P
gapelover
Master of Gapes

Postby Keni Styles on Wed May 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Hi peeps,

I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who sent me Happy Birthday private messages and my latest news is that I am constantly on twitter now! http://www.twitter.com/kenistyles.

Keep perving peeps!

:D
Keni Styles
EBi Legend

Postby ogpaps on Wed May 27, 2009 8:30 pm

bon anniversaire mec!
4K All The Way!
ogpaps
Parliament

Postby Keni Styles on Fri May 29, 2009 1:01 am