Carla Cox

for girls who already have a page here at EBI: updates, pictures, movies

Moderators: Raytech, dutchy

Re: CARLA COX

Postby dap-addict on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Carla Cox wrote:wow u fast guys :D yes i shooted for Harmony company in Wales some gg,DP and BJ stuff(was great days)and yesterday and today I have photoshoot for Simon,I like many of those pics so hope u will enjoy some also...many kisses and good night Im in bed already cause morning WAKE UPPPPPP ZUZANAAA!!!!!! :roll:

Dear Carla,
once you woke up, please have a look at this poll we created especially for you: :arrow: The Carla Cox birthday poll
How do you like the results?
What do you think?
:arrow: :idea:
I am just soooooo curious! :wink:

Btw, thank you for accepting that Gazzman dp offer! :)
So glad you enjoyed that hard double-dicking! 8)
dap-addict
DAP Devil

CARLA COX at TWISTYS (new photoshooting)

Postby nylonlover on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:53 am

Hi all

New solo photoshooting available at the TWISTYS website (shot on 30/11/2008)...

...so nice 8) :oops:
Attachments
babe012.jpg
babe012.jpg (105.45 KiB) Viewed 12658 times
babe005.jpg
babe005.jpg (146.62 KiB) Viewed 12661 times
babe001.jpg
babe001.jpg (135.95 KiB) Viewed 12663 times
CARLA COX's official website is here: http://WWW.CARLACOXROCKS.COM
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

Re: CARLA COX at TWISTYS (new photoshooting)

Postby dap-addict on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:12 am

nylonlover wrote:Hi all
New solo photoshooting available at the TWISTYS website (shot on 30/11/2008)...
...so nice 8) :oops:

Its such a joy to think about Carla Cox getting dressed up for these! :)
If you ever spot any bts for Carla solo shots, please post them, nylonlover!

I have another question, though: Has anyone yet spotted a true gape by Carla?
She tried to do it sort of in Ass Traffic 5 (Raul for Evil Angel):
:arrow:

PDVD_244 - gp.JPG
Carla trying to display one of thse highly popular gapes - doent look like her main talent, though.
PDVD_244 - gp.JPG (29.15 KiB) Viewed 12601 times

Thanks for pointing me to better Carla gapes! :arrow: :) :?:
dap-addict
DAP Devil

CARLA COX naughty by nature (video addition)

Postby nylonlover on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Hi all

Another video addition for CARLA:

NAUGHTY BY NATURE (Your Choice, GB) (b/g)

...recollecting open air footage from some of the MANONINHOLLAND episodes 8) ...anyway our Lady is credited as CARLA COX on the front cover and not as MANON 8)

Very nice shootings :shock:

Quote from the video presentation:

Here's something refreshingly dirty and different. Naughty By Nature sees some gorgeous teens rampage through Holland helping themselves to the local amateur talent, committing acts of flagrant public indecency in lovely outdoor locations! Cute hottie Mamon can't wait for her first taste of Dutch dick and, after thumbing a lift from Ruud, he can't miss an opportunity like this! Romana is taking a much needed pee when jaunty jogger Dries bounces by. This cock-crazed strumpet is soon gargling Dries' torpedo-shaped dick like she's on heat. No surprise when he shags her with abandon, completely unaware they are being watched by an open-minded girl who joins in before golden showers start! Impossible to miss in her sexy bright red suit, young Ross spies Mamon boarding the train to Amsterdam. Sitting opposite they flirt - both squirming in their seats, knowing they must fuck each other as soon as possible. The girl is a real sensation, fucking him in full view of passing trains and pedestrians! Pavlina swims bravely in a freezing lake - check out the dvd cover for the effect on her nipples! In need of a hand to oil her skin she invites portly John, who really is in the right place at the right time! Kate is a tanned blonde Goddess of a girl. "Be careful. I'm still a virgin," she lisps as Andrew slides his tongue in her box. She's really a natural fucker and wants to try everything, including anal. Big blonde Veronika slyly persuades her boyfriend that open air sex is good for him. Her fleshy white boobs and sublimely pink cunt soon lure him into action. Watching from behind a bush, dirty Dries wanks like a maniac until they call him over to join the fun! Cast: Veronika, Katherina, Mamon (Carla Cox), Romana, Pavlina, Sofia Valentine, Hana, Bob, John, Rick, Ruud, Ross, Andrew, Dries, Others
Attachments
10363f.jpg
The front cover of NAUGHTY BY NATURE.
10363f.jpg (18.88 KiB) Viewed 12566 times
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

Postby Carla Cox on Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:04 pm

wow THANK U VERY MUCH guys is so nice what u did for me ,I mean that cool birthay poll.im happy for fans like U.

So U like to see more asshole massages i think is really posible,,in this times not many productions are interesting about vaginal only.In a past time I did one DP scene for Harmony one Anal for Rocco Szifreddi(with actor Omar-really masacre scene ) Rocco liked that scene so much that for future i will shoot more scenes for him(sure everyone will be anal or DP ).So if somebody dont like to watch me on that kind of hard scenes then is better to dont watch .
kisses
Carla Cox
Miss Cox

Postby camaban on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Carla Cox wrote:wow THANK U VERY MUCH guys is so nice what u did for me ,I mean that cool birthay poll.im happy for fans like U.

So U like to see more asshole massages i think is really posible,,in this times not many productions are interesting about vaginal only.In a past time I did one DP scene for Harmony one Anal for Rocco Szifreddi(with actor Omar-really masacre scene ) Rocco liked that scene so much that for future i will shoot more scenes for him(sure everyone will be anal or DP ).So if somebody dont like to watch me on that kind of hard scenes then is better to dont watch .
kisses

Hi Carla, cool you did a scene with Omar. He's crazy, right? A massacre scene ,you describe it similiar like Juliana Grandi. I hope Rocco will release this scene soon, too often he sits years on his material before he release it.

Maybe you should look that Rocco will fuck you yourelf, he's back on performing now.
camaban
Moves like Jagger

Postby Carla Cox on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:24 pm

[
Hi Carla, cool you did a scene with Omar. He's crazy, right? A massacre scene ,you describe it similiar like Juliana Grandi. I hope Rocco will release this scene soon, too often he sits years on his material before he release it.

Maybe you should look that Rocco will fuck you yourelf, he's back on performing now.[/quote]

ha yes he is crazy but i like work with him,he is cute :)
Rocco didnt feel good that day but he told for next time he will shoot with me for sure. :twisted:
Carla Cox
Miss Cox

Postby camaban on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Carla Cox wrote:

Maybe you should look that Rocco will fuck you yourelf, he's back on performing now.

ha yes he is crazy but i like work with him,he is cute :)
Rocco didnt feel good that day but he told for next time he will shoot with me for sure. :twisted:

Sounds good. And with Omar, I mean crazy in a good way. Girls like you who love strong sex normally like him. And I always love to see scenes with him as male actor, he never delivers weak scenes.
camaban
Moves like Jagger

CARLA COX is a magic blonde

Postby nylonlover on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Carla Cox wrote:wow THANK U VERY MUCH guys is so nice what u did for me ,I mean that cool birthay poll.im happy for fans like U.

We would have liked to send you a much better present for your Birthday, darling... :wink:

...thank you so much for your appreciation 8)...I am so happy :D :D :D

Here your fans can contemplate your amazing body (and perfect lovely feet too :oops: ) :arrow: :shock: :shock: :shock:

...at the MAGICBLONDES website, as you see... :)
Attachments
hot-blonde-stuffing-dildo-9.jpg
hot-blonde-stuffing-dildo-9.jpg (192.48 KiB) Viewed 12463 times
hot-blonde-stuffing-dildo-4.jpg
hot-blonde-stuffing-dildo-4.jpg (198.17 KiB) Viewed 12460 times
hot-blonde-stuffing-dildo-3.jpg
hot-blonde-stuffing-dildo-3.jpg (196.18 KiB) Viewed 12460 times
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

CARLA COX at DPFANATICS

Postby nylonlover on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:29 pm

What happens to our blonde angel in her second scene featured at the DPFANATICS website?

Quote from the presentation:

On a hot summer day you go and have your car washed, and to your greatest surprise it’s not an ugly fat guy doing it in a blue suit but hot blond babe Carla Cox in underwear. You and your friends love watching her doing it, but after a while just watching is not enough, you want to feel her body; her tits, her pussy, her asshole, her tongue… In this gallery you can see as three friends treat one girl, namely Carla Cox, and they fuck all her holes they find empty!

CARLA's excellent performance is 30 minutes long (nice comedy role for her too...), how sweet...her voice turns me "on" in a very nice way :oops: :wink: ...
The scene sees CARLA paired at first with two guys (outdoor sequence) with plenty of blowjobs, ball licking and sucking, plenty of spit and drool during the oral action and several deepthroath attempts :shock: ...
After grabbing their rock hard cocks :shock: :oops: she leads them indoor where she keeps on pleasing them on bed...until her (fictional :D ) husband's arrival who, after realizing that she has just sold the car at a higher price (no wonder :oops: ), joinjs them for an explosive threesome...several excellent blowjobs soon follow with our blonde angel enjoying a doggy anal from a couple of guys, a doggy double penetration while sucking the third guy's cock with plenty of spitting on it, a pause during which she pleases them with more blowjob/handjob action, another long dp/blowjob soon followed by a triple blowjob (one at a time, of course :oops: ) leading to several big loads erupting from the big cocks flying all over her mouth...after swallowing most of the seed more cock sucking and licking soon follows....

Very nice shooting...and she looks comfortable, so I am even more happy :)
Attachments
bscap0068.jpg
Still thirsty?...
bscap0068.jpg (103.74 KiB) Viewed 12404 times
bscap0072.jpg
Darling...what are you doing with such a big cock in your hand?
bscap0072.jpg (77.88 KiB) Viewed 12407 times
bscap0126.jpg
Would you buy a car from this lovely angel?...of course you would...I would marry her too!
bscap0126.jpg (137.08 KiB) Viewed 12405 times
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

Postby poonies on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:14 pm

pixandvideo has released the behind the scenes footage from the dpfantics scene above - worth the $30 for the Carla lover!
Cheers
Poonies
poonies
Respected member

CARLA COX having sex in public

Postby nylonlover on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi all

I have just found a strange DVD version featuring CARLA's scene at PUBLICDISGRACE.COM... :)

I don't think it is an official video release, but it is sold in a few websites on the net, so...it is just to inform her and her fans 8)
Attachments
carlacox_b.jpg
The back cover of the DVD.
carlacox_b.jpg (54.87 KiB) Viewed 12275 times
carlacox.jpg
The front cover of the DVD.
carlacox.jpg (48.68 KiB) Viewed 12275 times
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

CARLA COX at ASSTITANS (website addition)

Postby nylonlover on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:15 pm

Hi all

CARLA's dp scene already featured at the CLARA-G website is now available at:

ASSTITANS.COM (dp)
Attachments
part1.jpg
Lovely CARLITA at ASSTITANS.
part1.jpg (35.38 KiB) Viewed 12187 times
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

CARLA COX or Tarra White?

Postby nylonlover on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Well, let's have a look to this strange presentation as featured in the DRIPPING CREAMPIES 2 video (XCartel).

Our lovely angel is credited as CARLA COX, of course...but look to Tarra's credits appearing at her scene's start :arrow: :?:

No wonder, our sweet CARLA is so hot that she haunts your thoughts even when the scene's protagonist is another girl (horny Tarra included :lol: ).

Anyway if you want to see them in action together you must buy LESBIAN 3:LOLITAS IN PARADISE (Private) and SEA ATTRACTION (Daring) and join the MY-FETISH.NET/MONDOROSSI.COM website too 8)
Attachments
bscap0128.jpg
...and Tarra White credited as...CARLA COX
bscap0128.jpg (69.22 KiB) Viewed 12117 times
bscap0129.jpg
CARLA COX credited as CARLA COX...
bscap0129.jpg (57.08 KiB) Viewed 12117 times
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

CARLA COX at TEENMODELS (solo photoshooting)

Postby nylonlover on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Very nice solo photoshooting added at:

TEENMODELS.COM (solo)

Darling, you are splendid as always :shock: 8) :D
Attachments
010.jpg
010.jpg (192.15 KiB) Viewed 13022 times
004.jpg
004.jpg (222.75 KiB) Viewed 13024 times
002.jpg
002.jpg (207 KiB) Viewed 13018 times
Last edited by nylonlover on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
nylonlover
Mr. Cox

PreviousNext

Return to The Eurobabeindex Girls