PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby jeanmarc on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Bon bein les gars si on est tous Français ici, pourquoi se faire iech à jacter Angliche ! lol
<penis too big!>
jeanmarc
Almost human

Postby krull on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:31 pm

For fuck's sake, people are gonna kill the site off before it's even started :|
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby requiemxxx on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:46 pm

krull wrote:For fuck's sake, people are gonna kill the site off before it's even started :|

Not if webmasters do their job properly. It's impossible to prevent leaking with the available stuff, but how do these guys for upload unreleased videos ?
requiemxxx
Respected member

Postby chris on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:48 pm

requiemxxx wrote:Ok guys, Michelle/Milena and Nicole bukkake scenes ( the 2 camera and best scene ) are already everywhere on the net ...

So please, Mr HisPervertness, try to do something. I have a diamond pass for what ? Anybody can download scene, even the upcoming scenes not yet on PB :roll:
I want to support the site, but if tomorrow all your unreleased stuff is downloadable everywhere, it's not fair for us, and you !

See :

+10000000000000
seems the webmaster of PB is sleeping :x
chris
Numero Uno

Postby Cocoloco11 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:53 pm

Terrible !
Bon les gars on remet la France à l'honneur hahahaha !

Les mecs n'ont pas compris que c'est inévitable... En plus a ce prix là, personne ne voudra jouer le jeu d'un financement symbolique. Perso je l'ai dit, payer 30 voir 60 euros pour les soutenir sans probléme mais plus faut pas exagérer en plus pour du rabais... Soyons sérieux. Grosse, grosse erreur marketing (quand on est trop gourmand).

It's impossible to avoid that... Moreover at this price noboody wants to play the game and support the website... Big marketing mistake...

I'm gonna pay an another membership when all the website will be complete.
Last edited by Cocoloco11 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cocoloco11

Postby Cocoloco11 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:53 pm

krull wrote:
Cocoloco11 wrote:Anyone can translate the post interview of Linda ? I don't access to subtite (Silver member only :) ) Thank you !

Wait.. no subtitles on Silver membership even when it's streaming only?

No, I don't have...
Cocoloco11

Postby HisPervertness on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:41 pm

Guys, where do you see those links to Michelle and Nicole?
Please send them to me in PM.
We're working on this.
I accept your attacks though.

As for the subtitles, upgrades, comments and everything else - the site is performing smoothly.
The interest to the site is overwhelming.
We're glad.
HisPervertness
EBI bitch

Postby chris on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:05 pm

HisPervertness wrote:Guys, where do you see those links to Michelle and Nicole?
We're working on this.

As for the subtitles, upgrades, comments and everything else - the site is performing smoothly.
We're glad.

Yeah ,let's hope to solve the problem very fast ...
keep on your great work , all the best :!:
chris
Numero Uno

Postby requiemxxx on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:42 am

HisPervertness wrote:Guys, where do you see those links to Michelle and Nicole?
We're working on this.

We're glad.

You have already done something for the models page, we can no longer see models other than those already present.

Thank you, do the same for trailers link. We were guilty of our desire to know more when the hidden trailers story is appeared, it's right. But now we want keep the surprise and the excitement before each Friday, without " spoil ".
requiemxxx
Respected member

Postby bigload on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:30 am

what about cum gargeling on premiumbukkake? would be nice to see the girls gargle the cum a bit before they swallow... what you think? like back in the days of a good source of iron, feeding frenzy, ncda etc
bigload
Respected member

Postby requiemxxx on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:36 pm

Well, instead of looking for where the leaks come from, they banned me. So, next time you see irregularities don't say anything and enjoy like little bas...s :?
What's the prob ? I liked to pay for my silver pass, gold pass, and finally the diamond. THANK YOU ART :wink:
requiemxxx
Respected member

Postby Cocoloco11 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:45 pm

requiemxxx wrote:Well, instead of looking for where the leaks come from, they banned me. So, next time you see irregularities don't say anything and enjoy like little bas...s
What's the prob ? I liked to pay for my silver pass, gold pass, and finally the diamond. THANK YOU ART

Tu es français ? Really ? Why ?
Cocoloco11

Postby Cocoloco11 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:49 pm

I can't connect to the website... May be they check all members.
Cocoloco11

Postby aaaaalx on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:49 pm

requiemxxx wrote:You have already done something for the models page, we can no longer see models other than those already present.

Thank you, do the same for trailers link. We were guilty of our desire to know more when the hidden trailers story is appeared, it's right. But now we want keep the surprise and the excitement before each Friday, without " spoil ".

WTF!!!! :evil: Who was spoiled? You? Trailers so spoiled you? :?: :?: :?:
The main problem in members area!!! Where someone managed to download unpublished videos and put them on torrents...!!! That's it!

Upcoming scenes and models MUST be on the site!!! :!:
aaaaalx
Respected member

Postby requiemxxx on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:59 pm

aaaaalx wrote:
requiemxxx wrote:You have already done something for the models page, we can no longer see models other than those already present.

WTF!!!! :evil: Who was spoiled? You? Trailers so spoiled you? :?: :?: :?:
The main problem in member area!!! Where someone managed to download unpublished videos and put them on torrents...!!! That's it!

Of course they do ... If you know in advance what will happen, where is the surprise. We are a lot to have followed that on Torbe blog last year, so we know in majority what happened, but not all the details ( because Torbe admins have been working to keep secret a lot of thing ). If you see the trailers for the two next month, there are no surprises. You can understand i think. And in any case, these trailers, and now videos should not appear before PB release.

aaaaalx wrote:Upcoming scenes and models MUST be on the site!!! :!:

Ok for the models, but it's not the case unfortunately. Trailers is for me different.

Cocoloco11 wrote:I can't connect to the website... May be they check all members.

I hope too, we will see. In any case my membership is cancelled. The diamond pass does not bring anything that really pays off.
requiemxxx
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL