Nuria Millan 12.jpg
Nuria Millan 12.jpg (208.64 KiB) Viewed 3415 times
TOP 11 GIRLS received 350+ loads
TOP 11 scenes with 115+ loads in 1 session
WAO137
Moves like Jagger

Re: PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

Postby piranorton on Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:26 pm

xtripsnova wrote:I am the one concerned. Brunette with a scooper, that should be a win for me. But 47 loads only, why?

Reminds me of this meme.
pb_tri.jpg
pb_tri.jpg (30 KiB) Viewed 3209 times
piranorton
piranorton

Postby xtripsnova on Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:38 pm

^ I am consistent. My choice is made. Always brunette WITH a scooper. :wink:
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby xtripsnova on Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:37 pm

Why is PB inflicting the bore of forceful deep throating, excess saliva, and toilet declogging noises on us?
This crap is available everywhere else. Can’t they leave it clean and exciting?
I guess certain models bring that trend with them from other productions, but please PB, leave that to them and instruct the models to keep it simple.
I had to skip the facials, now I also have to skip the foreplay????
Ban facials. Bring back that vibe. Bring real women.
xtripsnova
Respected member

Postby Skreed on Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:47 pm

xtripsnova wrote:Why is PB inflicting the bore of forceful deep throating, excess saliva, and toilet declogging noises on us?
I guess certain models bring that trend with them from other productions, but please PB, leave that to them and instruct the models to keep it simple.

I could care less about the blowjob scene wish they would just tell them to hold head back with mouth open wide. It always happens after the first bukkake they keep head down to keep the cum in the front of mouth :?
Skreed
Respected member

Postby gregory on Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:57 pm

xtripsnova wrote:I am the one concerned. Brunette with a scooper, that should be a win for me. But 47 loads only, why?

you’re too dumb to be concerned, after gorgeous blondes we get a decent brunette, scoopers remains useless and boring with hands everytime that kills the hotness of the scene
gregory
Respected member

Postby gregory on Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:58 pm

xtripsnova wrote:Why is PB inflicting the bore of forceful deep throating, excess saliva, and toilet declogging noises on us?

foreplay with bj and deepthroating are the best part to ‘make’ the scene, let the brainless children complain again about nothing
gregory
Respected member

Postby gregory on Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:00 am

Skreed wrote:

I could care less about the blowjob scene wish they would just tell them to hold head back with mouth open wide. It always happens after the first bukkake they keep head down to keep the cum in the front of mouth :?

since you never had a decent bj in your life you just want to use your hands on your kleenex, let more adult people enjoy what real sex could be with a real woman and some contact
gregory
Respected member

Postby gregory on Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:01 am

xtripsnova wrote:^ I am consistent. My choice is made. Always brunette WITH a scooper. :wink:

you’re a real pain in the ass are you?
gregory
Respected member

Postby thebowl on Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 am

Nuria is amazing. There is nothing to bitch about with her except not enough loads for her. The fact she is a great cocksucker and enjoys taking them deep down her throat is something you want to wine about? Seriously, the culture of this forum is incredible. No matter what, bitch.
I get certain things like the camera totally missing the action like has happened recently, but complaining about how the woman sucks cocks is a new one.

Now, for the record, I love this girl. I've wanted her back for a long time and I am happy she returned. I think she did great once again, and the only thing that surprised me was the number of loads, because we all know she can handle way more.
thebowl
Respected member

Postby Bukkake__fan on Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 am

thebowl wrote:Nuria is amazing. There is nothing to bitch about with her except not enough loads for her. The fact she is a great cocksucker and enjoys taking them deep down her throat is something you want to wine about? Seriously, the culture of this forum is incredible. No matter what, bitch.
I get certain things like the camera totally missing the action like has happened recently, but complaining about how the woman sucks cocks is a new one.

Now, for the record, I love this girl. I've wanted her back for a long time and I am happy she returned. I think she did great once again, and the only thing that surprised me was the number of loads, because we all know she can handle way more.

I don't understand why there is so little sperm? it seems that there is time for recovery, it is a pity that such models as Nuria are not worked to the limit.
Bukkake__fan
Almost human

Postby piranorton on Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 am

For me the best part of Nuria #3 is the foreplay. Number one cocksucking skills and great energy. Her enthusiasm kind of disappears as soon as the bukkake starts and she switches largely to the "just get over it" mode. It's a bit lifeless for me after Chloe, although I wouldn't call it a bad swallowing performance by any means. The number of loads is disappointing, I expected 75+ to increase the challenge from her previous attempt of 50 loads, but I'm sure there were (monetary?) reasons for that. Oh, and thanks for getting rid of the ponytail and toning down the scooper's presence to the bare minimum.
piranorton
piranorton

Postby charlie72 on Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 pm

:roll:
charlie72
Respected member

Postby gregory on Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:48 am

piranorton wrote:For me the best part of Nuria #3 is the foreplay. Number one cocksucking skills and great energy. Her enthusiasm kind of disappears as soon as the bukkake starts and she switches largely to the "just get over it" mode. It's a bit lifeless for me after Chloe, although I wouldn't call it a bad swallowing performance by any means. The number of loads is disappointing, I expected 75+ to increase the challenge from her previous attempt of 50 loads, but I'm sure there were (monetary?) reasons for that. Oh, and thanks for getting rid of the ponytail and toning down the scooper's presence to the bare minimum.

quite agree about everything but the pony tail was hot, like this looks like a south american peasant
gregory
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL