PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Gregorious on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:09 pm

Well, it's not only swallowing from a glass, she takes 25 loads direct in the mouth too...

The vid starts vith Julia taking 20 loads in the mouth, and swallowing them all in one big gulp!
vlcsnap-2018-03-23-15h12m46s569.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-03-23-15h12m46s569.jpg (124.93 KiB) Viewed 11262 times
Then she swallows 30 loads from the glass in small gulps.

The scene ends with Julia taking 4 big loads in the mouth which she swallow in one gulp,
vlcsnap-2018-03-23-15h15m17s836.jpg
vlcsnap-2018-03-23-15h15m17s836.jpg (112.28 KiB) Viewed 11262 times

then one last single load swallowed (not shown on the counter). So 55 loads in all, 25 swallowed from the mouth, 30 swallowed from the glass.
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby acca on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:08 pm

Sperm bar is so good!!! Eva #2 and Jane# 1 sperm bar are the best.I do not understand why the sperm bar stopped,should continue with him.It should be full glass of real thick semen.Girls have to drink a sweet nectar from a lot of men.Sperm bar and premiumbukkake gokkun with a lot of amateur man who shoot a lot of sperm is the right thing.More than 100 + men please! Torbe, when we finally see the girls swallow and drink sperm of 100 and more different men.When will you finally do it,Torbe?
acca
Respected member

Postby robuk on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:18 am

Kefka wrote:when he gets contracted to do another set of movies for PB , i think torbe is a free agent in that sense.

I don't know whats happened but is that why Torbe has stopped shooting PB scenes,has he lost his financial backing...*** for instance?
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby Zgruik on Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:15 pm

acca wrote:Sperm bar is so good!!! Eva #2 and Jane# 1 sperm bar are the best.I do not understand why the sperm bar stopped,should continue with him.It should be full glass of real thick semen.Girls have to drink a sweet nectar from a lot of men.Sperm bar and premiumbukkake gokkun with a lot of amateur man who shoot a lot of sperm is the right thing.More than 100 + men please! Torbe, when we finally see the girls swallow and drink sperm of 100 and more different men.When will you finally do it,Torbe?

why not.
if they can do like milky cat, a one pinter movie !
Zgruik
Respected member

Postby krull on Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:17 pm

I wasn't so hyped about seeing older scenes again, especially with the lighting and camera issues... but holy shit, Julia Red #2 is GOOD! The 20 load mouthful at the beginning is just perfect, the guys shoot in quick succession so the cum stays nice and thick. Would have preferred more shots in the mouth than the glass, but it was ok... some incredible loads in this one, wow! Need subtitles however, didn't understand a word at the end of the video...

robuk wrote:Probably best I don't post too often then :|

Yeah, I've especially got my eye on you, because you're obviously a regular troublemaker here..... :lol:

acca wrote:Sperm bar is so good!!! Eva #2 and Jane# 1 sperm bar are the best.I do not understand why the sperm bar stopped,should continue with him.

You must be kidding... Those are two of the worst scenes on the site, especially Jane #1 which is 40 minutes of Silvana jerking guys off into a bowl, a complete waste of time! It's ok to mix it with shots in the mouth like with Julia Red #2 (plus Elya #5 and Nona #1), but a whole movie with guys jerking off into a bowl or glass... no thank you!

Zgruik wrote:if they can do like milky cat, a one pinter movie !

NO! Please no, let's not ruin entire scenes copying Milkycat, the only good part of those movies are the shots in the mouth. The glass drinking is OTT and boring.
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby Cumalot on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Zgruik don't tease us like that... moar info on that bitch.
Member of Nicole's fan group - Founder member
Cumalot
Respected member

Postby Zgruik on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:15 pm

Cumalot wrote:Image

Zgruik don't tease us like that... moar info on that bitch.

i stop it if you dont like
Zgruik
Respected member

Postby Zgruik on Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:01 pm

Kefka wrote:i dont think thats what he is saying :lol:

thats just private stuff that amateur girls do for me, thats all
i change my signature often, but if it makes trouble i dont do anymore...
Zgruik
Respected member

Postby robuk on Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:11 pm

Man don't stop doing those sigs they are great,think most people want to see more :)
Don't take me too seriously;)
robuk
Moves like Jagger

Postby chris on Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:59 pm

krull wrote:I wasn't so hyped about seeing older scenes again, especially with the lighting and camera issues... but holy shit, Julia Red #2 is GOOD! The 20 load mouthful at the beginning is just perfect, the guys shoot in quick succession so the cum stays nice and thick. Would have preferred more shots in the mouth than the glass, but it was ok... some incredible loads in this one, wow! Need subtitles however, didn't understand a word at the end of the video...

In general she says the sperm is tasty like milk :lol: what pretty little cum slut ...
chris
Numero Uno

Postby chris on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:46 pm

I checked the site again ...
if i'm not wrong 60 scenes have released till now and Angela1 has the best rating so far (it's the only one with five stars)
chris
Numero Uno

Postby batard94 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:55 am

and it's weird that angela1 is number 1 because sometimes it's blurry and the colour is not good
batard94
Respected member

Postby charlie72 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:45 am

^ I agree but man she's a playboy model so that excuses everything :lol:

What is sad about old scenes is not solely shit camerawork and bad color, but the overall lack of footage. Filming a bukkake with Angela was a chance of a lifetime and they knew it so they should have filmed as much as possible from at least five cameras. Like, capture every second and moment with a smartphone or a webcam... That would be say 2 hours of footage and 10 in total for a scene. Three scenes would be 30 hours man! I personally would willingly watch that! What we have instead is pathetic...

Torbe pls next time you make a bukkake with a supermodel make sure you have enough cameras and make at least 10 hours of footage for each scene. Better safe than sorry :P
charlie72
Respected member

Postby chris on Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:16 pm

^ +1
I believe they didn't realize very well what girls they had on their hands.
Angela , Nona , Kira , Linda , Monro were extremely beautiful for all these mega bukkake scenes , you can see it in members comments ... people are dying to watch even a few more minutes of their scenes (bts , bloopers etc)
from the new era only Kira Thorn is close to them in beauty ...
chris
Numero Uno

Postby batard94 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:32 pm

TORBE I HAVE A QUESTION:

Can you release the BTS that missing for kira, alma, mary etc?
batard94
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL