Attachments
Klara.jpg
Klara.jpg (38.47 KiB) Viewed 27456 times
Raytech
Admin

Postby Raytech on Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:17 pm

Raytech
Admin

Re: Klara S. (AKA Clara, Lisa, Madison, Veronica, Zoe,...)

Postby t88 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:26 pm

lol ill never understand stupid comments of some users like "ruined beauty by plastic etc" and usually they are dating natural non plastic average or below girls , however, this gir looks better after plastic because not she is more sexy and er body is more perfect, that was the point after all
t88
Respected member

Postby Bad Samaritan on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 pm

t88 wrote:lol ill never understand stupid comments of some users like "ruined beauty by plastic etc"

Will you just be honest enough to tell Raytech that he made a "stupid comment" or do you really think that people on this forum are plain retards?
Bad Samaritan
board fly

Postby t88 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 am

Bad Samaritan wrote:
t88 wrote:lol ill never understand stupid comments of some users like "ruined beauty by plastic etc"

Will you just be honest enough to tell Raytech that he made a "stupid comment" or do you really think that people on this forum are plain retards?

I thought it was quite obvious what I wanted to say :)
t88
Respected member

Postby hopless3 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:14 pm

t88 wrote:lol ill never understand stupid comments of some users like "ruined beauty by plastic etc" and usually they are dating natural non plastic average or below girls , however, this girl looks better after plastic because not she is more sexy and her body is more perfect, that was the point after all

Actually It doesn't matter who I or anyone else is dating our opinion of a girl isn't fixed by that.

You state that she looks better after plastic and you may well feel that. This is an opinion your perfectly entitled to. But it is also true that other people may think she doesn't look any better or even looks worse after plastic. This also is an opinion that they are perfectly entitled to.

I've stated before that she's had a relativly sensible boob job and so hadn't ruined her looks. However I've also noticed recently I havent bothered to save any pics of her with the new boobs. This sugests that while I stated I didn't think she'd ruined her looks that deep down I'd lost interest in her.

There are many men whose only interest in brests is how big they are - Tit Men as they're known - but there are many of us to whom that is not the over riding consideration.

I thought before that she had posibly the most perfectly formed brests I'd ever seen, not too small, not too big, and they hung perfectly the top surface being stretched straight, nice niples and the under side forming a perfect globe shape just right for cupping with your hands. Now that shape has gone and I cannot see how what she has now is an improvement.

Don't missunderstand me I'm not saying your wrong to prefer the new shape. I just object to the way you state that we have to agree that she is better. She isn't. Just don't try to patronise us into agreening with you. As I stated our opinions differ just leave it at that and don't asume that deep down we actually agree with you .
hopless3
board fly

Postby t88 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:15 am

hopless3 wrote:
t88 wrote:lol ill never understand stupid comments of some users like "ruined beauty by plastic etc" and usually they are dating natural non plastic average or below girls , however, this girl looks better after plastic because not she is more sexy and her body is more perfect, that was the point after all

Actually It doesn't matter who I or anyone else is dating our opinion of a girl isn't fixed by that.

You state that she looks better after plastic and you may well feel that. This is an opinion your perfectly entitled to. But it is also true that other people may think she doesn't look any better or even looks worse after plastic. This also is an opinion that they are perfectly entitled to.

I've stated before that she's had a relativly sensible boob job and so hadn't ruined her looks. However I've also noticed recently I havent bothered to save any pics of her with the new boobs. This sugests that while I stated I didn't think she'd ruined her looks that deep down I'd lost interest in her.

There are many men whose only interest in brests is how big they are - Tit Men as they're known - but there are many of us to whom that is not the over riding consideration.

I thought before that she had posibly the most perfectly formed brests I'd ever seen, not too small, not too big, and they hung perfectly the top surface being stretched straight, nice niples and the under side forming a perfect globe shape just right for cupping with your hands. Now that shape has gone and I cannot see how what she has now is an improvement.

Don't missunderstand me I'm not saying your wrong to prefer the new shape. I just object to the way you state that we have to agree that she is better. She isn't. Just don't try to patronise us into agreening with you. As I stated our opinions differ just leave it at that and don't asume that deep down we actually agree with you .

lol, I dont patronise nobody mate.....basically I couldnt care less about it at all, its just that I find a funny thing comments where is by default opinion how boob job is something bad and millions of girls doing it all over again to make them feel better about their boobies.....I am not into boob fetish at all, all I care is that boob is firm, size doesnt metter..........however, you really stated your opinion percisly and its appreciated and respected, for quoting other guy above my intention was more like to be sarcastic a bit rather than make serious statement about it...............sorry for my english, self learner etc ....cheers
t88
Respected member

Postby nico33 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:23 pm

I am the biggest fan of Regina Moon !
nico33
Respected member

Postby robot on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:44 am

she s on the latest hot video magazine cover. i havent read it, nop maybe you could tell us what stupidity is written in there?
robot
Furry Psycho

Postby md99 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:05 pm

I see her list of credits includes woodmacastingx.com

Surely even Pierre didn't have his wicked way with Klara?
md99
Almost human

Postby Kristianstad2000 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:16 pm

If you look in the blog, pierre does not like her very much: She said that he had raped her.
Kristianstad2000
EBI bitch

Postby Bad Samaritan on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Another rape/coercion/deception story involving Pierre? Well, we're gonna see a nice 'truth video' then. I'd prefer one with golden shower. :twisted:
Bad Samaritan
board fly

Postby t88 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:37 am

Kristianstad2000 wrote:If you look in the blog, pierre does not like her very much: She said that he had raped her.

I would pay 2000 eur just to see cock in her holes :)
t88
Respected member

Postby hopless3 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:36 am

Be careful you'll get the price of DVDs put up
hopless3
board fly

Postby nico33 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:45 pm

I am the biggest fan of Regina Moon !
nico33
Respected member

Next

Return to The Eurobabeindex Girls