for girls who already have a page here at EBI: updates, pictures, movies

Moderators: Raytech, dutchy

Re: Melissa Black

Postby 130975 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:23 pm

Gooey Buns 7 (Sineplex)

EBI's Finest

Postby kombatwombat on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Did anyone happen to see that scene of Melissas on 14inchanal.com? The site in now defunct but i stumbled on a freeones link some time ago that showed a some preview photos of a scene i really liked from a movie called bang'd 4 which i downloaded from a vod site. The video quality was quite a way off dvd quality however but i know the scene was shot in hd and the 14inchanal preview seemed to be advertising the scene for download in hd, so i was pretty disappointed to find i couldnt join. Anyway anyone ever check this site out or know of any other sites with her scenes for download in hd res?
kombatwombat
Respected member

Re:

Postby kombatwombat on Thu May 14, 2015 1:11 am

chris wrote:her big hole is still active and added at superpov.com :)

Is this scene still available somewhere. It looks great
kombatwombat
Respected member

Postby sgr_sgr on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:42 am

Perversions Pour Nymphos (2005) ... / ... together with Justine Ashley: http://eurobabeforum.com/viewtopic.php? ... 0&start=15

Perversions Pour Nymphos (2005).jpg
Perversions Pour Nymphos (2005).jpg (229.03 KiB) Viewed 9376 times
* Screenshots are created with Image Grabber II (Freeware) / ☆☆☆ Current Favourite ☆☆☆
sgr_sgr
Moves like Jagger

Postby kombatwombat on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:15 pm

damn that super pov scene looks awesome from the photos.
kombatwombat
Respected member

Postby sgr_sgr on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:12 am

Market Fresh (2004) / Scene 1 / Melissa Black: http://www.iafd.com/title.rme/title=mar ... -fresh.htm

Market Fresh (2004) - Melissa Black.jpg
Market Fresh (2004) - Melissa Black.jpg (146.36 KiB) Viewed 8736 times
* Screenshots are created with Image Grabber II (Freeware) / ☆☆☆ Current Favourite ☆☆☆
sgr_sgr
Moves like Jagger

Postby dap-addict on Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:16 pm

kombatwombat wrote:Did anyone happen to see that scene of Melissas on 14inchanal.com? The site in now defunct but i stumbled on a freeones link some time ago that showed a some preview photos of a scene i really liked from a movie called bang'd 4 which i downloaded from a vod site. The video quality was quite a way off dvd quality however but i know the scene was shot in hd and the 14inchanal preview seemed to be advertising the scene for download in hd, so i was pretty disappointed to find i couldnt join. Anyway anyone ever check this site out or know of any other sites with her scenes for download in hd res?

This one?
http://www.gamelink.com/s/adult-movies/ ... tion/bangd

I doubt it was really shot in true HD, quality sucked, but the scene is hot. Have the original dvd somewhere in my collection.
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby aquin on Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:20 pm

dap-addict wrote:
kombatwombat wrote:Did anyone happen to see that scene of Melissas on 14inchanal.com? The site in now defunct but i stumbled on a freeones link some time ago that showed a some preview photos of a scene i really liked from a movie called bang'd 4 which i downloaded from a vod site. The video quality was quite a way off dvd quality however but i know the scene was shot in hd and the 14inchanal preview seemed to be advertising the scene for download in hd, so i was pretty disappointed to find i couldnt join. Anyway anyone ever check this site out or know of any other sites with her scenes for download in hd res?

This one?
http://www.gamelink.com/s/adult-movies/ ... tion/bangd

I doubt it was really shot in true HD, quality sucked, but the scene is hot. Have the original dvd somewhere in my collection.

It seems that Melissa's still an object for further discussion … great!

aquin
Only Double Anal counts.
Back then Vivienne, two Melissas, Janet, Sandra, Lucy Lee (cz).
My favorite LP scenes GIO392, GIO421, GIO678
My Twitter
aquin
Respected member

Postby sgr_sgr on Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:08 pm

Semen Sippers 1 (2003), Scene 4, Claudia Rossi & Melissa Black credited as Petra: http://www.iafd.com/title.rme/title=sem ... pers-1.htm

Semen Sippers 1 (2003), Scene 4, Claudia Rossi, Melissa Black.jpg
Semen Sippers 1 (2003), Scene 4, Claudia Rossi, Melissa Black.jpg (148.11 KiB) Viewed 8348 times
sgr_sgr
Moves like Jagger

Postby Frovol on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:57 pm

Ancient additions:

Magazine: School-Teens 6 - https://www.eurobabeindex.com/modules/search.py?showtitle=School-Teens%206%20(New%20Climax%20mag)

FFM with Sunny Jay and Kamil Klein. Video of this scene appears here:

DVD: New Climax 12 (Pleasure)

Female cast: Melissa Black, Sunny Jay, Viktorie, Nika, Mili Jay (all girls b/g, anal for Melissa, no further details - haven't seen the movie)

(images shamelessly stolem from another forum where MB has been IDed for that mag)
"Hast du gehört, Dr. Penis ist verhaftet worden!" "Und, hat er schon gestanden?"
Frovol
Respected member

Previous

Return to The Eurobabeindex Girls