for girls who already have a page here at EBI: updates, pictures, movies

Moderators: Raytech, dutchy

Re: Mandy Match

Postby robot on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:57 pm

robot
Furry Psycho

Postby olga cabaeva on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:13 pm

Am0rIn0 wrote:About that jap scene it is a quite funny story, I provided Mandy's FB contact to an agent I worked with so she could book her for me... end of story that agent told me mandy only wants to do DVD and foreign releases because of her BF... so she didn't shoot for me. :x

Now I found that japanese stuff even at a tube for free, 100's of thousands people watching it. I should have told her that I shoot her for DVD, but I am still too honest for this world. :::

It doesn't matter if a girl shoots for DVD or website her scene will be everywhere and her BF will see on net anyway
olga cabaeva
Legendary cutie

Postby Am0rIn0 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:58 pm

olga cabaeva wrote:
Am0rIn0 wrote:About that jap scene it is a quite funny story, I provided Mandy's FB contact to an agent I worked with so she could book her for me... end of story that agent told me mandy only wants to do DVD and foreign releases because of her BF... so she didn't shoot for me. :x

Now I found that japanese stuff even at a tube for free, 100's of thousands people watching it. I should have told her that I shoot her for DVD, but I am still too honest for this world. :::

It doesn't matter if a girl shoots for DVD or website her scene will be everywhere and her BF will see on net anyway

No kidding! :mrgreen:
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger

Postby puslik on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:57 am

has she ever done BG in DSO more than that SHOWERCAM one ??
puslik
Still our bitch!

Previous

Return to The Eurobabeindex Girls