loso
Moves like Jagger

Re: Add for Lis

Postby loso on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:33 pm

loso
Moves like Jagger

Postby loso on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:01 pm

Teens Love To Fuck. Not a Russian site. Never been mentioned on EBI.

Lis - Teens Love To Fuck.jpg
Lis - Teens Love To Fuck.jpg (76.49 KiB) Viewed 15899 times

http://galleries.teenslovetofuck.com/photos/77/

Loso
loso
Moves like Jagger

Postby deadip on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:13 am

I'd like to point out a possible error as far as Lis aka Katerin @ Nubiles.net
This is the Model on Teen Dreams, that the Galleries refer to:
http://tour.teendreams.com/cms/model/view/i=4606
The first two Photosets dated Set 1 21-07-2006 is the Gallery at the bottom of her Index Page and Set 2 08-4-2006 is the gallery below her Photo Courtesy of handsonhardcore.com. Anyways, I noticed 2 or 3 Errors depending how you all want to count them.

First is this from the Teen Dreams Page from above:
Kate was shot by our man in St Petersburg, Vlad at Redsexystudio.com. Kate (Kata V.) was born 30th July 1985. and at the bottom of her Index Page here you all have this:
Info
Birth day: 1983-02-08 (1by-day.com)
The Next 2 Errors I have to refer to Photos to ask you all what you all think.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

I'd like you all to look closely at The Models pictured above and pay real close attention to the Left Side of the Face. The pics above are:
Kate @ Teen Dreams
Katerin @ Nubiles.net
http://www.nubiles.net/katerin.html
Kathleen @ Nubiles.net
http://www.nubiles.net/kathleen.html
Lis @ Asshole Fever

The reason I included Kathleen @ Nubiles.net is because besides looking similar to Lis and comparing the small moles on the Left side of the face they appear to me to be located in the exact same place as Kate @ Teen Dreams. Now, if you look at the Photos I included of Katerin @ Nubiles.net and the Photos of Lis @ Asshole Fever, I do NOT see any small moles on the Left Side of her face at all.

Where if you all look at the Photos of Kate @ Teen Dreams and the Photos of Kathleen @ Nubiles.net I do see those small moles on the left side of her face in the exact same places on their faces. Both Katerin and Kathleen from Nubiles.net are from Russia, which is another reason why I included both. Also can anyone please tell me what Alias Lis uses on KarupsPC, please??? I looked under every Alias listed and could NOT find her. I'd appreciate your help. Thanks.

What do you all think???
deadip
Moves like Jagger

Postby loso on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:57 pm

A small mole is easily covered by make-up or Photoshopped. Katerin & Kathleen on Nubiles are the same girl. All the pictures posted are Lis.

Loso
loso
Moves like Jagger

Postby paroxysmia on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Clearly the same girl. Weird.
paroxysmia
EBI's Illuminatus

Postby deadip on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:52 pm

loso wrote:A small mole is easily covered by make-up or Photoshopped. Katerin & Kathleen on Nubiles are the same girl. All the pictures posted are Lis.

Loso

The only thing I agree with you on Loso is the fact Moles can be eliminated using Photoshop or make-up. I also find it odd, that every Photo I look at of Lis aka Katerin @ Nubiles.net has no Moles on her face at all. But if you look at Kate @ Teen Dreams, which is a Site listed by EBI here for Lis and Kathleen @ Nubiles.net those moles are there and in the exact same places on her face. Now why would Nubiles.net eliminate Moles on Katerin's face and NOT on Kathleen's face???

I'm good friends with the WebMaster of Nubiles.net and can say he was only fooled once, when he first put on Nubiles.net the Model named Klaudia on 13 Feb. 2007 and then later added the Model named Cindy on 11 Dec. 2007. Klaudia named her Country of origin as Hungary and 10 months later added Cindy who claimed her Country of origin was Czech Republic. I'm NOT the only long-time Member of Nubiles, that called him out on the fact that Klaudia = Cindy. He owned up to his mistake, that I and several other Members pointed out to him. He would also NOT put on his Site Katerin without the Moles on her face and then pass off Kathleen with moles on her face as a different Model. He has more PRIDE in his Site than that and wants his Nubiles Site to be one of the Very Best on the Net.

In conclusion, I feel Kate @ Teen Dreams and Kathleen @ Nubiles.net are the same Model and Lis @ Asshole Fever and Katerin @ Nubiles.net are the same Model. I feel Kate @ Teen Dreams being listed on EBI as the same as Lis is a mistake, especially, when the Dates of Birth do NOT match Lis's Model Card here on EBI.
deadip
Moves like Jagger

Postby paroxysmia on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:43 pm

deadip wrote:I'm good friends with the WebMaster of Nubiles.net and can say he was only fooled once, when he first put on Nubiles.net the Model named Klaudia on 13 Feb. 2007 and then later added the Model named Cindy on 11 Dec. 2007. Klaudia named her Country of origin as Hungary and 10 months later added Cindy who claimed her Country of origin was Czech Republic. I'm NOT the only long-time Member of Nubiles, that called him out on the fact that Klaudia = Cindy.

Seriously I'm surprised a webmaster of such a paysite like Nubiles doesn't check passport or ID card (original or scans) of models before adding them. It's so easy to know if the girl is lying on her native country. :|
paroxysmia
EBI's Illuminatus

Postby deadip on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:08 am

Well, I guess we have to agree to disagree. Despite the Moles on the face thing how do you all explain away the differences in the Dates of Birth. I mean there is quite a difference between 30 July 1985, which is listed for Kate @ Teen Dreams and 08 Feb. 1983 which is listed by 1By-Day for Lis and what I have found for Katerin @ Nubiles.net. That is over a 2 year difference in age.
Why would Teen Dreams or 1By-Day lie about DOBs???

Kate @ TeenDreams DOB = 30 July 1985
Lis @ 1By-Day DOB = 08 Feb. 1983 = Katerin @ Nubiles.net

Either the entry of Kate @ Teen Dreams is the WRONG addition for Lis or one of the Sites is lying about the Date of Birth.
And I very much doubt Sites as well known and respected 1By-Day or Teen Dreams are, would lie about when a Model was born.
deadip
Moves like Jagger

Postby loso on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Teen Dreams never uses the girl's real birthdate (or name). They probably do that to protect the girl's identity.

Ania at Teen Dreams (Fake DOB: April 24, 1987)

http://tour.teendreams.com/cms/model/view/i=5641

Ania at EBI (Real DOB: June 12, 1989)

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/ania_2.html

If you think the real Lis has no moles, check out some pictures in this thread. The girl kissing Wendy on Food Bangers has moles. And Wendy knows who the real Lis is - they're close friends. The girl on Strapon Mom & Forced To Prostitute has moles too. With or without moles, there's only 1 Lis!

Loso
loso
Moves like Jagger

Postby deadip on Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:35 am

loso wrote:Teen Dreams never uses the girl's real birthdate (or name). They probably do that to protect the girl's identity.

Ania at Teen Dreams (Fake DOB: April 24, 1987)

http://tour.teendreams.com/cms/model/view/i=5641

Ania at EBI (Real DOB: June 12, 1989)

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/ania_2.html

If you think the real Lis has no moles, check out some pictures in this thread. The girl kissing Wendy on Food Bangers has moles. And Wendy knows who the real Lis is - they're close friends. The girl on Strapon Mom & Forced To Prostitute has moles too. With or without moles, there's only 1 Lis!

Loso

Ya know, Loso, all you accomplished here is showing me that Teen Dreams is NOT always accurate reporting DOB's of some Models. So your Statement that Teen Dreams NEVER uses the girl's real birthdate is NOT true. I have located many other Nubiles.net Models on Teen Dreams, that do have the correct DOB. I'm only disputing that Kate @ Teen Dreams is NOT Lis. I'm NOT disputing any other listed WebSites listed for Lis.

Yeah I know, I asked what you guys thought in my original Post, because I thought at least that maybe some of you would look closely at the Pics I did Post and quite possibly come to the same idea I did.
Kate @ Teen Dreams = Kathleen @ Nubiles.net
Yeah, Loso, there is only ONE Lis.....I'm NOT disputing that either. Nor am I trying to start a big argument with you. Hell, I may even be WRONG, I'm just as human as you are. I can be mistaken with the idea I have come to about Kate @ Teen Dreams.

I'm working on a Project finding Other Sites, that Nubiles Models appear on and since my Findings is a Feature on Nubiles.net. I feel I have an obligation to my fellow Members of Nubiles.net, that have the desire to follow their Favorite Model or Model's careers, to be 100% accurate. That is all, I'm striving for here, Loso. This is NOTHING personal against you or anyone else here. I sincerely apologize, if I have offended you or anyone else here. I'm here to gather and share info on Models. I feel I have made some worthy Contributions to this Site and try to provide proof of my Contributions. I'm NOT here to make enemies, but instead maybe make some friends. I compare pics of Models from other Sites to pics of Nubiles Models. I look for various skin imperfections (moles, scars, & etc.), Tattoos, Piercings, and if I have to, I'll compare pics of a Model on a gyno-level, because that is one part of a Model's body she does NOT think about changing. She thinks about changing the size of her boobs, hair color, getting a Tattoo and/or Piercing.
deadip
Moves like Jagger

Postby paroxysmia on Thu May 28, 2009 2:44 am

paroxysmia
EBI's Illuminatus

PreviousNext

Return to The Eurobabeindex Girls