Can I bitch about something? or Why are some babes missing?

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Postby OneWhoKnows on Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:35 pm

driedupfish wrote:Just one question, i've read that sites where the models work at are blocked from the area where they live, is that true? Even in Czech? i thought it was big in porn? do they watch different porn or what?


I know that this question has already been answered, but still reminds me of an issue I got aware of a while ago.

A Russian company who is running a very successful network of sites (in English language) had a very good idea one day. Because no one was really trying to make money on the huge and rapidly growing Russian market, they put up a decent way of billing (SMS billing) and started to open Russian versions of their existing sites (different network, different domains). Too bad though, that they used exclusive content with Russian girls.

So what happened is that they got bashed by webmasters and most of all content producers (so the studios who shot the stuff) on adult webmaster boards, because the model releases of their girls all had a clause in them that the material shall NOT be released in Russia. So they had to close down all sites again and re-open them with non-exclusive US content. The result: the whole network is shut down again, translated to English and only functions as cheap bonus for their English speaking network nowadays.

So you see, the girls in Russia and even their producers really do believe that because of that no one they know will ever get to see that material, even if it's all over the net. Although some of the biggest file sharing sites are Russian. No comment :roll:
User avatar
OneWhoKnows
Russian Porn Index
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:39 am

Postby sbando on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:54 pm

"So you see, the girls in Russia and even their producers really do believe that because of that no one they know will ever get to see that material, even if it's all over the net. Although some of the biggest file sharing sites are Russian. No comment"

Absolutely true, it cracks me up the way many producers ridicule this idea (because of cable tv, Web and file-sharing) while in fact they complain in private about the lack of secrecy that turns many girls off.
User avatar
sbando
Extinct
 
Posts: 6020
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Firenze, IT

Postby OneWhoKnows on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:32 am

sbando² wrote:Absolutely true, it cracks me up the way many producers ridicule this idea (because of cable tv, Web and file-sharing) while in fact they complain in private about the lack of secrecy that turns many girls off.


Yeah, hilarious. Especially because the same producers usually don't leave out any possibility to squeeze out the last dime of their content through distributing it as much as possible - at least if it's non-exclusive stuff.

I mean, take the stuff from adultlabs.com for example. Hard to find an adult site that doesn't have their stuff up these days. And the models still think they can remain anonymous, probably even those producers told them it's possible. Dream on girls!
User avatar
OneWhoKnows
Russian Porn Index
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:39 am

Postby sbando on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 pm

Nikky Case (or someone pretending to be her or representing her) asked to be removed. Which is comical since she's a Penthouse model.

Also, like other people, she mentioned the fact that the site is a commercial one. This is total bullshit, the commercial deals are with websites or dvd retailers, the site doesn't exploit the models' work or image.
User avatar
sbando
Extinct
 
Posts: 6020
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Firenze, IT

Postby OneWhoKnows on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:10 pm

sbandoblue wrote:Nikky Case (or someone pretending to be her or representing her) asked to be removed. Which is comical since she's a Penthouse model.

Also, like other people, she mentioned the fact that the site is a commercial one. This is total bullshit, the commercial deals are with websites or dvd retailers, the site doesn't exploit the models' work or image.


Nice one. Another proof that the models have no damn clue of what they are signing their when they pin their name under that nice little piece of paper called "model release".

Funny thing girls, the company that shoots those pics holds all rights on that material and if they give it to their webmasters for promotional use there is zero you can do about it, because you actually allowed them to do so.
User avatar
OneWhoKnows
Russian Porn Index
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:39 am

Postby sbando on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Russian Yana's gone (for now).
User avatar
sbando
Extinct
 
Posts: 6020
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Firenze, IT

Postby Raytech on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:54 pm

I am not able to find JANE KYLE on EBI.
Was she ever added ? Was she removed ?

http://www.modelindexxx.com/2453/jane-kyle.html
Attachments
1[1].jpg
1[1].jpg (73.1 KiB) Viewed 15672 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 29050
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Can I bitch about something? or Why are some babes missing?

Postby ervinek on Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:34 pm

And what about the (in)famous dog fucker Pantera AKA Jordan Elliot?

http://www.freeones.com/html/p_links/Pantera/

Why is she missing?
ervinek
Almost human
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:28 am

Re: Can I bitch about something? or Why are some babes missing?

Postby just_me on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:45 am

I was just thinking about her earlier, I thought Kyla Fox once had a listing here, or not :?:
User avatar
just_me
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:27 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Can I bitch about something? or Why are some babes missing?

Postby robot on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:07 pm

just_me wrote:I was just thinking about her earlier, I thought Kyla Fox once had a listing here, or not :?:

not
User avatar
robot
Furry Psycho
 
Posts: 3778
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: last house on the left

Re: Can I bitch about something? or Why are some babes missing?

Postby Eremite on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:39 am

The fact that girls are removed from the Index drastically reduces its usefulness. I find a girl I like I come to the Index to see where I can find more of her and I cant do that if she has been removed because she somehow feels that by doing so her porn history will be erased. Why do models have such pull on the Index? Its nice, yes, to have the odd, out of the ordinary model post something on the board but is it worth devaluing the usefulness of the Index by trying to keep the odd/solitary model coming back? I would think trying to keep faith with the porn producers rather than the model would be more beneficial to the Index as a whole. Lets just say that Cherry Jul wanted her entry removed from the Index. You placate Ms Jul but all the producers/sites would suffer because I wouldnt know she is on the site/in that movie. I am pretty sure Ms Jul cant offer link-through business or sponsorship dollars if she is retired but I am pretty sure DDFProd, KarupsPC, Private, etc can. I hope the practice of deleting entries stops.
Eremite
Respected member
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:41 am

Re: Can I bitch about something? or Why are some babes missing?

Postby camaban on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:16 pm

Eremite wrote:The fact that girls are removed from the Index drastically reduces its usefulness. I find a girl I like I come to the Index to see where I can find more of her and I cant do that if she has been removed because she somehow feels that by doing so her porn history will be erased. Why do models have such pull on the Index? Its nice, yes, to have the odd, out of the ordinary model post something on the board but is it worth devaluing the usefulness of the Index by trying to keep the odd/solitary model coming back? I would think trying to keep faith with the porn producers rather than the model would be more beneficial to the Index as a whole. Lets just say that Cherry Jul wanted her entry removed from the Index. You placate Ms Jul but all the producers/sites would suffer because I wouldnt know she is on the site/in that movie. I am pretty sure Ms Jul cant offer link-through business or sponsorship dollars if she is retired but I am pretty sure DDFProd, KarupsPC, Private, etc can. I hope the practice of deleting entries stops.

Also when they are removed here, there are a lot of other places on the net you can find info about them. So in the end it's not much they won, when they are erased here. But sbando & co respect these girls and want to do them a favour and I think that it is a good decision.
User avatar
camaban
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1575
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:31 am
Location: From Hell

Re: Can I bitch about something? or Why are some babes missing?

Postby sbando on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:59 pm

True but they keep busting our balls until their page is gone (see Nikky Case, a Penthouse Pet, does that make sense at all?).
User avatar
sbando
Extinct
 
Posts: 6020
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Firenze, IT

Re: Can I bitch about something? or Why are some babes missing?

Postby camaban on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:56 am

sbando wrote:True but they keep busting our balls until their page is gone (see Nikky Case, a Penthouse Pet, does that make sense at all?).

Maybe she don't want to be on the same index together with pornstars?
User avatar
camaban
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1575
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:31 am
Location: From Hell

Re: Can I bitch about something? or Why are some babes missing?

Postby robot on Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:31 pm

camaban wrote:
sbando wrote:True but they keep busting our balls until their page is gone (see Nikky Case, a Penthouse Pet, does that make sense at all?).

Maybe she don't want to be on the same index together with pornstars?


Scheming, contriving, taking advantage of what they did absolutely nothing to get: their body. These ballbusters will be taught a lesson, sooner or later. Life will make sure of it. Being hot only takes you so far, as soon as hotness fades away and age settles in, they're over. Ladies, let's see you bargain with Nature, really soon. As for "Nikki Case" I put her back. Send her over to me if she wails/whines/whatever. :twisted:
User avatar
robot
Furry Psycho
 
Posts: 3778
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: last house on the left

PreviousNext

Return to Eurogirls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dap-addict and 13 guests