Cast pics added and final cover for The Metrosexual

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Cast pics added and final cover for The Metrosexual

Postby Tommy Kaye on Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:42 am

Here is the final version cover posted friday 4-27-07. Please let me know what you think. I will be adding more pics from the movie as well. Thanks!

Here is the latest update for the DVD cover. I know a lot of you probably have seen it already on the old site. For those who didn't.... If you care to, I would like to have your opinions on this cover... good or bad. I will add pictures of the girls in this movie for you. Thanks.

Tommy
Attachments
Metro-DVD-4web.jpg
Metro-DVD-4web.jpg (91.23 KiB) Viewed 20701 times
Last edited by Tommy Kaye on Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I love Euro Babes!
Tommy Kaye
EBi Legend

Actually I'm a graphic designer and typographer...

Postby Aussie Mike on Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:43 am

Hi Tommy,

I think you've done a nice job with the cover! There's just a couple of small things I would suggest which I think might add a bit of polish to it.

Firstly, on the back cover the green colour you have used for 'A Tommy Kaye project' is a bit difficult to read over the silver band. Now if it were me, I'd make that part smaller (but that's me! I'm a designer!!) but I understand you want to establish the origin of the film.

I think you'll find that if you do make it smaller and sitting just over the area of black type from the E to the L of the word Metrosexual, it will be more legible than it being big and over a variety of different colour tones.

Also, from my experience designing DVD's (mainstream ones! not in the adult game!) you'll find you can get the type size of the copyright section a lot smaller and still fulfil your legal obligations. The reason I suggest this is to help the eye focus on the things in the design which help sell the product (the girls names, the girls themselves, your TKP logo) rather than other things.

I hope you don't mind these little suggestions. I really do think you have done a nice job. Best of luck with it,

Mike
aussie aussie aussie
Aussie Mike
Almost human

Postby Tommy Kaye on Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:03 pm

Mike thanks for your input! You are spot on with everything you said. I wasn't happy with the TK project on the back either. It is hard to read. I was trying to keep it large for marketing purposes. I will tweak it with some of your suggestions and post it again.

By the way.... this is the first complete design I did by myself. I usually work with a designer and tell them what I want. They do the actual PS work. I recently taught myself PS CS2, and now I will do all of my own designs! I like suggestions from the people whom I make the movies for! Thanks.

Tommy :D
I love Euro Babes!
Tommy Kaye
EBi Legend

Postby Aussie Mike on Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:03 am

Good Luck with it Tommy. Photoshop is a hard taskmaster but it looks like you're getting the hang of it really nicely.

The movie looks like it has a brilliant cast. Looking forward to seeing it!!

All the best from oz!!
aussie aussie aussie
Aussie Mike
Almost human

Postby Tommy Kaye on Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:19 pm

Here are a few pics of Linda Brown. She is a fantastic person. One of the nicest I have worked with. Please enjoy her while you can. She is only in the business for a short time. I will post more as well. Hope you enjoy!

Tommy
Attachments
lb1.jpg
lb1.jpg (90.02 KiB) Viewed 20697 times
lb2.jpg
lb2.jpg (96.02 KiB) Viewed 20697 times
I love Euro Babes!
Tommy Kaye
EBi Legend

Postby Tommy Kaye on Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:22 pm

A few of Janice King. Which do you prefer? Heads or tails?
Attachments
JK1.jpg
JK1.jpg (96.44 KiB) Viewed 20696 times
JK2.jpg
JK2.jpg (91.44 KiB) Viewed 20696 times
I love Euro Babes!
Tommy Kaye
EBi Legend

Postby dangl on Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:35 pm

Tommy Kaye wrote:Here are a few pics of Linda Brown. She is a fantastic person. One of the nicest I have worked with. Please enjoy her while you can. She is only in the business for a short time. I will post more as well. Hope you enjoy!

Tommy

whats her story? shes beautiful
dangl
EBI bitch

Postby Tommy Kaye on Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:29 pm

dangl wrote:
Tommy Kaye wrote:Here are a few pics of Linda Brown. She is a fantastic person. One of the nicest I have worked with. Please enjoy her while you can. She is only in the business for a short time. I will post more as well. Hope you enjoy!

Tommy

whats her story? shes beautiful

Very normal young women. She told me she was always curious about adult movies and modeling. People always ask her if she is a fashion model. Linda decided to have some fun while making some money. She plays the part of a fashion model in The Metrosexual and does a very nice dp scene. She is Romanian and an absolute sweetheart of a girl.
I love Euro Babes!
Tommy Kaye
EBi Legend

Postby Aussie Mike on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:43 am

I have to agree. Linda Brown is absolutely stunning!

I hope you can use your charms to convince her to do more work Tommy!
aussie aussie aussie
Aussie Mike
Almost human

Postby dutchy on Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:35 am

In EBI Sonia Red is listed also for this movie in a nonsex role.
Do you have her in one of your next movies in a more 'dirty' role?
dutchy
EBI's Finest

Postby Tommy Kaye on Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:26 pm

dutchy wrote:In EBI Sonia Red is listed also for this movie in a nonsex role.
Do you have her in one of your next movies in a more 'dirty' role?

Oooops... Very sorry.... I think I discovered a mistake. Sonia Red isn't the model in the non sex role. I am checking now. My assistant who does the paper work for me, has her listed as Sonia Red. I think her correct name is Stella Red. She was cast as an extra for the fashion TV model scene. She was a new girl. I was so busy that day of the production that I didn't know my own name.... I am trying to verify this and correct this. I am sorry for any problems to EBI as a result of this.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I love Euro Babes!
Tommy Kaye
EBi Legend

Postby dutchy on Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:05 pm

Tommy Kaye wrote:
Oooops... Very sorry.... I think I discovered a mistake. Sonia Red isn't the model in the non sex role. I am checking now. My assistant who does the paper work for me, has her listed as Sonia Red. I think her correct name is Stella Red. She was cast as an extra for the fashion TV model scene. She was a new girl. I was so busy that day of the production that I didn't know my own name.... I am trying to verify this and correct this. I am sorry for any problems to EBI as a result of this.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ah, for me it is a disappointment.
Oh, I wish you have her in one of you nest movies.
OK, Maybe sometime.
(BTW a correction in EBI please)
dutchy
EBI's Finest

Postby Tommy Kaye on Sat May 05, 2007 7:11 pm

Here is some more cast. Roxy Panther and Sabrina Rose.
Attachments
Roxy.jpg
Roxy.jpg (85.2 KiB) Viewed 20622 times
SR.jpg
SR.jpg (80.72 KiB) Viewed 20622 times
I love Euro Babes!
Tommy Kaye
EBi Legend

Postby Frigo on Sun May 06, 2007 6:22 am

are you sure that Linda Brown is from Romania? We list her as being Hungarian!?
Frigo
Admin

Postby Tommy Kaye on Sun May 06, 2007 4:14 pm

Frigo wrote:are you sure that Linda Brown is from Romania? We list her as being Hungarian!?

Yes, for sure Linda Brown is Romanian. I have copies of her Romanian documents. I took her to lunch when we worked together and she told me all about her life in Romania. She is living in Hungary now. She invited me to come and see Romania with her sometime.
I love Euro Babes!
Tommy Kaye
EBi Legend

Next

Return to Eurogirls