Met-Art turning into Meet-Hard

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Met-Art turning into Meet-Hard

Postby Raytech on Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:20 pm

How many of the gorgeous (mostly Ukranian) Met-Art girls are doing porn ?

I found the attached picture named "Met-Art Model Russian Elena Fucked In Hotel Like Slut" but I was not able to retrieve the model.

Additionally I recall seeing another one fucking in a train.
Attachments
Met-Art Elena turning dirty.jpg
Met-Art Elena turning dirty.jpg (247.78 KiB) Viewed 25047 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 30375
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Postby gepont on Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:10 am

There was a girl called Natasha and I thought she is THE most beautiful girl I have ever seen (well, one of them definitely) and I was surprised to see her doing hardcore under the name Sasha Blonde (BG only with one guy, presumably the lucky bastard boyfriend).
Also photographers Majoly and Tim Fox often shoot Porn babes, like Nesty, Cindy Hope, Armania (Zuzana), Peaches, etc
Also there is a shitload of sets of Olivia La Roche under the name Chiara, some sets with Angel Dark and even Clara G
Probably there are more Russian girls but quite frankly I don't know the Russian girls at all (except a few like Cherry J, Wiska)
User avatar
gepont
EBi Legend
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:39 pm

Re: Met-Art turning into Meet-Hard

Postby gepont on Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:34 am

Raytech wrote:
Additionally I recall seeing another one fucking in a train.


Yes, Sasha Blonde/Natasha is in the train fuck
http://welcome.sashablonde.com/gals/2007120101000002601.fhg?campaignid=10525
User avatar
gepont
EBi Legend
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:39 pm

Re: Met-Art turning into Meet-Hard

Postby Raytech on Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:13 pm

gepont wrote:
Raytech wrote:
Additionally I recall seeing another one fucking in a train.


Yes, Sasha Blonde/Natasha is in the train fuck
http://welcome.sashablonde.com/gals/2007120101000002601.fhg?campaignid=10525


Oh Yeah ! Thanks for recalling me the name. Gorgeous: we need to include her within EBI !!!

http://hemenpaylas.gen.tr/show.php/27021_25879Train123678lo.jpg.html
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 30375
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Postby Sanakan on Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:34 am

some of the Met-Art girls being into hardcore i know are:

Natasha G
Katya P (lesbian with Natasha G)
Alisa
Luba B
Zusie A
Anastasia B
Adriana Malkova
Antoniette
Bijou
Chiara A
Ivana L. (havent seen this one, but supposed to be on a hardcorepatying scene)
Julia
Yuliya O.
Laura Sukova
Maram
Mariya
Milana D
Mima A
Oxana and Olga B
Terezka D.
Vera A
Ada (masturbation with dildo)
Adriana P.
Alexandra
Aneta
Christina C
Jana M.
Julia AA
Lucie N.
Lucie T.
Radka V.
Olia
Scarlett A
Elena F
Nastya C
Missy
Ildiko A
Juman
Anya D
Ally
Hanna
Katerina K.
Joli A
Zuzana C.
Gemma
Belinda
Wildy

I omited the obvious pornstars modelling for met-art... but hope the list is useful...
User avatar
Sanakan
25 post? Our bitch!
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:51 pm

Re: Met-Art turning into Meet-Hard

Postby Camarillobrillo on Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:52 am

Raytech wrote:Oh Yeah ! Thanks for recalling me the name. Gorgeous: we need to include her within EBI !!!


She's already on EBI...

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/natasha_4.html
She had that Camarillo Brillo, flamin' out along her head...
User avatar
Camarillobrillo
Bass guitar
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:52 pm
Location: The boot-shaped country

Postby robot on Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:38 pm

fuckit
Last edited by robot on Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
robot
Furry Psycho
 
Posts: 3795
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: last house on the left

Postby sbando on Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:02 pm

Those names are AS PUBLISHED on that site, R. There's a limit to this. Sometimes models are listed in porn movies with their real names (try xonair or jaded). Is satellite too locked in the CZ? Isn't Google available there?
I think it's different when a name filters through agency sites or forum and blogs.
User avatar
sbando
Extinct
 
Posts: 6032
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: Firenze, IT

Postby robot on Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:03 pm

sbando wrote:Those names are AS PUBLISHED on that site, R. There's a limit to this. Sometimes models are listed in porn movies with their real names (try xonair or jaded). Is satellite too locked in the CZ? Isn't Google available there?
I think it's different when a name filters through agency sites or forum and blogs.


Mr Master-of-confusion, i zapped the full names.
Sanakan, could you avoid putting out REAL LAST NAMES out there?
just imagine what would happen to your "Paris from met-art" if somebody put out her real name in a forum? Would she be happy?
User avatar
robot
Furry Psycho
 
Posts: 3795
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:54 pm
Location: last house on the left

Re: Met-Art turning into Meet-Hard

Postby Raytech on Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Camarillobrillo wrote:
Raytech wrote:Oh Yeah ! Thanks for recalling me the name. Gorgeous: we need to include her within EBI !!!


She's already on EBI...

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/natasha_4.html


Grazie Camarillobrillo
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 30375
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Postby Raytech on Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:17 pm

again NATASHA
Attachments
sshblnd4-30[1].jpg
sshblnd4-30[1].jpg (138.34 KiB) Viewed 24075 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 30375
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Postby Raytech on Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:19 pm

again NATASHA
Attachments
sshblndrdsfa2-f4[1].jpg
sshblndrdsfa2-f4[1].jpg (162.5 KiB) Viewed 24078 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 30375
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Postby Raytech on Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:30 am

User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 30375
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Postby paroxysmia on Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:53 pm

MA models gone bad ! :lol:

Yep I thought the same thing last time.
It could be pbm for clients who want only erotic models and not porn actresses.

For me, it's np of course !! :lol:
User avatar
paroxysmia
EBI's Illuminatus
 
Posts: 10302
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:57 pm
Location: http://192.168.1.1/

Postby Sanakan on Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:07 pm

robot wrote:Sanakan, could you avoid putting out REAL LAST NAMES out there?
just imagine what would happen to your "Paris from met-art" if somebody put out her real name in a forum? Would she be happy?


I can only say sorry... 90% of the names i listed there i didnt even know they where their real names...

Sorry again.
User avatar
Sanakan
25 post? Our bitch!
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:51 pm

Next

Return to Eurogirls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mallo and 19 guests