Do the girls enjoy it?

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Postby dap-addict on Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:35 pm

nomad wrote:I have asked some escort ladies I met and who are/were doing porn movies about this. The answer basically was always the same: they don't enjoy it; but they also do not dislike it. It's a job and good money.


A very interesting survey, nomad!
How many ladies did you ask? Was the one girl trying porn just once you mention 0,1% or the sample or much more?

As I said, all the cameras, lightmen, people around it´s sure hard for anyone to enjoy it the same way as a private sexual encounter. These are two situations we´d better not compare. The clue in those answers you got for me lay in the difference beween "don´t enjoy" and "don´t dislike".
I mean, a job you don´t dislike as already quite a good job, no? Especially if it also pays well. :)
User avatar
dap-addict
DAP Devil
 
Posts: 12247
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:03 pm
Location: Central Europe

Postby nomad on Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:53 pm

dap-addict wrote:A very interesting survey, nomad!
How many ladies did you ask? Was the one girl trying porn just once you mention 0,1% or the sample or much more?


Haha 0.1% of the sample...would be nice if I could afford that :lol:

Well, I wouldn't call that a survey myself, the sample of course is not big enough. I've asked seven or eight ladies; some of the encounters are already a while ago, so I don't remember all the details.
nomad
Almost human
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:53 pm

Postby xabia123 on Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:52 pm

nomad wrote:I have asked some escort ladies I met and who are/were doing porn movies about this. The answer basically was always the same: they don't enjoy it; but they also do not dislike it. It's a job and good money. Hard anal scenes sometimes can be a bit of a problem as it's very painful for some ladies.

And interestingly they all told me that they still like private sex very much.


Did any of them tell you if they enjoy escorting nomad, or is this also just a job and good money?, even if they seem to regard porn as the career priority, which seems slightly odd as the money for escorting appears better (although of course I'm glad they continue).
xabia123
Almost human
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:50 am
Location: Germany

Postby Steve on Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:14 pm

I played one of those truth or dare board games once while in the company of a known pornstar. Kinda easy to win for everyone else when questions like "have you ever appeared naked in public" came up, but the question came up "if you could change your sex would you?"

The answer was an immediate and truthful "yes". I was intrigued and asked why? (considering she was a beautiful example of a female) and the answer was simply "as a man I would be able to stop doing anal sex".

I think that sums up this topic really.
Steve
 

Postby STEMCELL on Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:33 pm

Always dangerous ground for a woman saying something like "as a man I would ..."
But lets play the game vice versa:
As I woman I would never allow my breasts being inflated by silicone because a man is asking for it.
But hey: Do I know how a genetically modified, sorry I mean - genetically different type of sex is ticking? :roll:
Last edited by STEMCELL on Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
STEMCELL
Pirate
 
Posts: 6489
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:12 pm
Location: 2001:0db8:85a3:08d3::/64

Painful anal

Postby superduper on Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:40 pm

But if it's painful surely that means the guys doing it aren't as good at it as they should be ? I mean do porn actors get formal training on how to do anal without hurting a girl, or do they just do it, and they only alter their technique a bit if a girl complains ? But can a girl complain it is hurting her, or does she get a reputation for being difficult ?
superduper
Respected member
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:37 pm

Postby nomad on Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:42 pm

xabia123 wrote:Did any of them tell you if they enjoy escorting nomad, or is this also just a job and good money?


Yes, I 've talked about this also with some escorts (porn actress or not) and yes it's basically the same: a job and good money. Some liked aspects of escorting like travelling and seeing different places; but I haven't met an escort who said that she does the job because she likes the sex part.
nomad
Almost human
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:53 pm

Postby Steve on Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:47 pm

From what I can tell, when on camera the model would not dare complain unless she was some ultra high profile pornstar who has a flawless reputation (i.e. Jill Kelly, Jenna, etc).

Some models though simply cannot do some of the positions requested. I saw a poor model put through what appeared to be an uncomfortable and painful experience when the director wanted a DP section. She was simply unable to do it.

Saying that though, the models are all aware of the planned positions in a scene before they agree to them. In this circumstance it was her first attempt and it failed.

If a model was to turn around and say "no, I will not do that" during the shooting day, then I do not think he/she would be hired again and the word would spread and that would be pretty much it for her/him.

I saw a model once that they called the "yes" girl. Everything that the director asked for the answer immediately came back as "yes". She was even asked to suck the directors dick and she said "yes" (albeit, that never happened as we were all too busy laughing at the fact she simply said yes to everything).

It's hard to explain in words what the industry is like. Its a very closed world. I see some nasty comments occassionally appear on the comments pages for certain models but there is a huge divide between what you see on screen and what that person is really like. It really is just a job unfortunately and the fantasy element that we seen and like is created usually in editing.
Steve
 

Postby superduper on Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:05 pm

I guess the porn actress is more or less relying on the porn actor to be skillful at anal sex, so that he minimizes any pain but maximizes the pleasure, so she gets more pleasure than pain, because the endorphins created by the pleasure should overcome the pain.

But if an actor is really bad and leaves a number of girls unable to perform for a while after doing anal with him, he will get a bad reputation and get sacked. So this might provide some protection against bad anal technique.

Some girls' assholes will be by nature more tender than others.
superduper
Respected member
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:37 pm

Postby dap-addict on Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:05 am

Steve wrote:Some models though simply cannot do some of the positions requested. I saw a poor model put through what appeared to be an uncomfortable and painful experience when the director wanted a DP section. She was simply unable to do it.

Saying that though, the models are all aware of the planned positions in a scene before they agree to them. In this circumstance it was her first attempt and it failed.

If a model was to turn around and say "no, I will not do that" during the shooting day, then I do not think he/she would be hired again.


You mean "not hired again" Steve, I guess?
Just sounds like any other job - with the difference that in non-porn jobs often you dont know what will be requested exactly.

But all of this still doesnt answer the question about that small percentage of porn girls out there enjoying it actually on set - anal, too.
Last edited by dap-addict on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
dap-addict
DAP Devil
 
Posts: 12247
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:03 pm
Location: Central Europe

Postby alexxx on Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:02 pm

Steve wrote:From what I can tell, when on camera the model would not dare complain unless she was some ultra high profile pornstar who has a flawless reputation (i.e. Jill Kelly, Jenna, etc).

Some models though simply cannot do some of the positions requested. I saw a poor model put through what appeared to be an uncomfortable and painful experience when the director wanted a DP section. She was simply unable to do it.

Saying that though, the models are all aware of the planned positions in a scene before they agree to them. In this circumstance it was her first attempt and it failed.

If a model was to turn around and say "no, I will not do that" during the shooting day, then I do not think he/she would be hired again and the word would spread and that would be pretty much it for her/him.

I saw a model once that they called the "yes" girl. Everything that the director asked for the answer immediately came back as "yes". She was even asked to suck the directors dick and she said "yes" (albeit, that never happened as we were all too busy laughing at the fact she simply said yes to everything).

It's hard to explain in words what the industry is like. Its a very closed world. I see some nasty comments occassionally appear on the comments pages for certain models but there is a huge divide between what you see on screen and what that person is really like. It really is just a job unfortunately and the fantasy element that we seen and like is created usually in editing.


I agree 100% with you. There's no rule.
One thing is true: doing sex in front of a camera is a job. Of course sometimes it happens to have the right partner and the shooting goes smooth.
Sometimes it's true the contrary but you need to finish your day with all the scenes and everybody become stressed.
Consider also how much it cost to be on the set with all your equipe...
well you can imagine how it can become hard especially now that public is demanding hotter scenes.
But editing can always make a miracle!

About actresses one director told me one time "who cares?it's their job". I didn't agree but after I had to admit that often is simply a job and that's all.

Of course the real porn-stars are there after 3-4 years because they like and because they know how to simulate when they don't enjoy.
Working with them is often smooth or, at least, professional.

For the newbies is quite different! I saw a casting in Ukraine last summer: most of the girls were there for some money(=job) and didn't know a lot about porn. They just signed a paper to be paid only after different scenes and looked some magazine just before the shooting.
Finally the majority didn't enjoy the anal scenes (more than one had problems also if the actors used gels and stopped many times) but all they stayed until the end.

It was clear to everybody that for that day it was their job and they did it but it was also evident that someone woulnd't never be back.
So finally, someone like and someone else not but pornbiz can really sort nicegirls from crappy places or can be an option vs nothing and girls know that.
DP and cum are part of porn; DAP and swallows are for porn-stars!
User avatar
alexxx
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 1512
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:01 pm
Location: Italy, Hungary, France

Postby dap-addict on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:20 pm

alexxx wrote:For the newbies is quite different! I saw a casting in Ukraine last summer: most of the girls were there for some money(=job) and didn't know a lot about porn. They just signed a paper to be paid only after different scenes and looked some magazine just before the shooting.
Finally the majority didn't enjoy the anal scenes (more than one had problems also if the actors used gels and stopped many times) but all they stayed until the end.


Just one more question:
Some of these gels are numbing, no?
Why dont they generally use numbing ones for anal virgin newbies?
User avatar
dap-addict
DAP Devil
 
Posts: 12247
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:03 pm
Location: Central Europe

Postby Iggi on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:36 pm

To be honest, really you guys, you care?

Porn is bizz, yes jizz bizz. If it would be easy, for each and everyone, hey why did i spend so many years studying and travelling all around, working 70-90 hours a week and a lot more stuff where people never think of when they arrive at home at 5pm? I could have said to myself when i was young, hey make gay movies, get screwed in my ass, sucking dirty cocks, rimming hairy asses, etc.! No, i did not take the easy way and most of the girls doing porn just think of the nice stuff .. travelling, getting the next Vuitton bag, working 2 hours a day and afterwards merry a rich guy.

So summing up, porn is for us who want to see what is unusual in a private life! I do not want to imagine if i fuck my wife's ass like a maniac, opening maximum, letting suck her my cock after penetrating her ass and give her the cumshot of my life straight to her face and mouth! Me thinks, i would not be able to type anything for the rest of my life! Why do we want this? Well simple as it is, humiliation of beautiful and young women!

Cheers

Iggi

Ps: Please, don't be hypocrite, you want to see that stuff! Full stop!
Iggi
25 post? Our bitch!
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:36 pm

Postby chris on Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:20 pm

Iggi wrote:Ps: Please, don't be hypocrite, you want to see that stuff! Full stop!


I always hate hypocrite and puritan guys!
User avatar
chris
Numero Uno
 
Posts: 12272
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:04 pm

Postby dap-addict on Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:48 am

Iggi wrote:Ps: Please, don't be hypocrite, you want to see that stuff! Full stop!


Of course I want.
Still the more the girls enjoy their work, the better they are at it.
Which is true for everybody in the biz of course.
User avatar
dap-addict
DAP Devil
 
Posts: 12247
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:03 pm
Location: Central Europe

PreviousNext

Return to Eurogirls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fracassato, frenchpunter, yankev and 16 guests