We are family...(Eurobabes that are sisters/twins)

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

We are family...(Eurobabes that are sisters/twins)

Postby Raytech on Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:36 am

Given that Simony, Suzie and Tiffany Diamond are NOT related at all as someone thinks, I know these sisters doing porn:

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/inga.html
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/ines.html

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/laura_2.html
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/mirella.html

Are there other Eurobabe sister/twins ?
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Postby Walter Burns on Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:09 pm

(Eastern) European sisters/twins in porn (not all are listed at EBI):

- Henrietta and Gabriella Kerez
- Timeo and Marianna Kiss
- Sasha and Misha
- Dominica and Marika
- Judit and Susza
- Liena and Svetlana Siberisky
Walter Burns
Mr. Burns
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:44 pm

Postby Raytech on Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:19 pm

Walter Burns wrote:(Eastern) European sisters/twins in porn (not all are listed at EBI):

- Henrietta and Gabriella Kerez
- Timeo and Marianna Kiss
- Sasha and Misha
- Dominica and Marika
- Judit and Susza
- Liena and Svetlana Siberisky



Thank you Walter (and also for reminding me that stunners of the Kerez sisters...)
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: We are family...(Eurobabes that are sisters/twins)

Postby dap-addict on Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:42 pm

Raytech wrote:http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/mirella.html

Incredible! This is Valentina Velasquez sister? So cute! :)
Thanks a lot for this info, Raytech!
Never was aware Valentina had a sister in porn. Just a pity she is not as anal friendly.

Do you have a picture of their mother, too?
User avatar
dap-addict
DAP Devil
 
Posts: 12246
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:03 pm
Location: Central Europe

Re: We are family...(Eurobabes that are sisters/twins)

Postby Raytech on Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:51 pm

dap-addict wrote:
Raytech wrote:http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/mirella.html

Incredible! This is Valentina Velasquez sister? So cute! :)
Thanks a lot for this info, Raytech!
Never was aware Valentina had a sister in porn. Just a pity she is not as anal friendly.

Do you have a picture of their mother, too?


No, I do not have photos of the mother...the sisters are pretty young so it might be a M.I.L.F.

There are some sets of the two sisters together (if I well remember also doing lesbian...), that I saw in the past around the net.

Mr. Burns remembered me these two hotties:

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/gabriella.html
http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/henriette.html

They are great !
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: We are family...(Eurobabes that are sisters/twins)

Postby dap-addict on Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:53 pm

Raytech wrote:No, I do not have photos of the mother...the sisters are pretty young so it might be a M.I.L.F.

:lol:
Please tell me somebody that´s true!
User avatar
dap-addict
DAP Devil
 
Posts: 12246
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:03 pm
Location: Central Europe

Re: We are family...(Eurobabes that are sisters/twins)

Postby Raytech on Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:01 pm

dap-addict wrote:
Raytech wrote:No, I do not have photos of the mother...the sisters are pretty young so it might be a M.I.L.F.

:lol:
Please tell me somebody that´s true!


Well maybe someone knows (I'd go for the sisters in any case, as I like them twentysomething...).

Here is the set I was mentioning...It is hot like hell.

http://www.lesbian-desire.com/galleries/ddgirls67/gallery.html
Attachments
007[1].jpg
007[1].jpg (50.47 KiB) Viewed 17437 times
008[2].jpg
008[2].jpg (50.42 KiB) Viewed 17434 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: We are family...(Eurobabes that are sisters/twins)

Postby dap-addict on Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:24 pm

Raytech wrote:Here is the set I was mentioning...It is hot like hell.

Thanks! They are beautiful, indeed!
But I miss a cock each up their ass while Valentina licks her sisters pussy. :wink:
User avatar
dap-addict
DAP Devil
 
Posts: 12246
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:03 pm
Location: Central Europe

Postby mambaman on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:16 am

wow.. definetly hot
I want to see sandy and nella do hardcore b/g
mambaman
Still our bitch!
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:15 am

Postby svin_renigoth on Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:35 am

i remember reading about mirella and cynthia/valentina being sisters a while back. i don't remember a lez set with them though! wow!
User avatar
svin_renigoth
Respected member
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 4:52 pm
Location: a big, bright, shining star

Re: We are family...(Eurobabes that are sisters/twins)

Postby Raytech on Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:26 pm

dap-addict wrote:
Raytech wrote:Here is the set I was mentioning...It is hot like hell.

Thanks! They are beautiful, indeed!
But I miss a cock each up their ass while Valentina licks her sisters pussy. :wink:


Yes, that would be awesome :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Postby gepont on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:17 pm

There were two Hungarian identical twin sister in the early '90, they did most of their scenes together. I dunno their names but I think I saw them here on EBI on pictures.
User avatar
gepont
EBi Legend
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:39 pm

Postby Raytech on Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:41 pm

Attachments
Sofianne and Viviann.jpg
Sofianne and Viviann.jpg (17.89 KiB) Viewed 17358 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Postby dutchy on Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:59 pm

In Private magazine #115 and #117 is a photoshoot with twinsisters called Jane & Kim (or Lucie Jane and Julie Kay)
Attachments
pf1600_001.jpg
Jane & Kim
pf1600_001.jpg (131.42 KiB) Viewed 17363 times
User avatar
dutchy
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:44 pm

Postby Walter Burns on Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:37 pm

Raytech wrote:
- Sasha and Misha
- Dominica and Marika
- Judit and Susza
- Liena and Svetlana Siberisky


These are 4 pairs of twins.
Walter Burns
Mr. Burns
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:44 pm

Next

Return to Eurogirls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dap-addict, Google [Bot], trinity and 23 guests