PremiumBukkake.com Discussion Thread

The official PB section

Re: Premium Bukkake official thread

Postby Caponord on Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:54 pm

batard94 wrote:I agree. Alma is underrated. For me, she has the cutiest face and I think we can see through the amount of cum that guys discharged, she was exciting

I agree,Alma was very exciting,and her bukkake is rated 4,9/5 stars from Premiumbukkake members,so i think almost everyboby liked her so much...unfortunately she did only one bukkake,so nobody can ask her again.
Caponord
Respected member

Postby Gregorious on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:05 pm

krull wrote:
He's got a new gloryhole on the site with his current favourite Lily:

http://www.putalocura.com/spanish-glory ... hole-lilly

Look at those incredible blue eyes! Step by step, he's making a comeback!

I logged in on Putalocura today to download the Lily gloryhole scene, only to discover that the download buttons are gone. So there is no way to download any of the scenes on putalocura right now. I have contacted the site, and are waiting for them to answer. I hope this is only a temporary mistake. Anyone who knows anything about this?
Gregorious
Moves like Jagger

Postby batard94 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:05 pm

I think Alma didn't make another scene because she was so disgusted about the liter of sperm that the 64 guys discharged
batard94
Respected member

Postby krull on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:08 pm

metal87 wrote:I wish to see a girl with a Face pool cum like these pictures, premiumbukkake. :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

What... what am I even looking at here... Seriously, Milkycat does idiotic shit like this along with hose hooks, cum on armpits and eye bukkake and he wonders why people don't buy his content... then he blames it on piracy and stops shipping to certain countries. Yes.. great job. Perhaps... just perhaps it's because all your latest material is fucking ridiculous and stupid? *perhaps*

I asked Torbe about Nicole and Alma, he's very difficult to get hold of and I'm pretty busy myself lately so we'll see...

As to why there are no downloads on PL, he had problems with the site logistics and had to take down the new content for a short time so perhaps the problems are still not fixed, I'm sure it'll be fixed in time...
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby chris on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:36 am

let's see ...
Attachments
Screenshot (6444).jpg
Screenshot (6444).jpg (79.77 KiB) Viewed 11886 times
chris
Numero Uno

Postby Cocoloco11 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:07 am

chris wrote:let's see ...

Almost good... That's I had recommended in the past.

But in my opinion, let the control of theses choices at the members it's not a good idea...
PB must be creative on their site. Leaving total control over the desiderata of the members destroys the surprise.
Cocoloco11

Postby Cumalot on Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:43 pm

"Want you be happy"

Member of Nicole's fan group - Founder member
Cumalot
Respected member

Postby krull on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:52 pm

So I take it no one read Torbe's blog today? Ladies and gentleman, read on:

http://www.putalocura.com/blog/volveran-los-bukkakes

Despite all that has happened, Torbe has new cameras and equipment and a new team. The post is discussing the return of the bukkakes, but not just those of Putalocura...

Pero yo solo se mirar hacia delante, y os prometo que los Bukkakes de 100 personas con tias mega buenas pronto llegarán. Darme un poco de tiempo. Y ya vereis… lo que no me mata me hace mas fuerte.

"But I only look forward, and I promise you that the Bukkakes of 100 people with great girls will soon arrive. Give me a little time, and you will see ... what does not kill me only makes me stronger."

PREMIUMBUKKAKE LIVES!!!
Image- The latest news and media from Premium Bukkake: @PremiumBukkake @pbkk_am -
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby Spanish sperm on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:10 pm

Obviously if PB works successfully they are going to need more scenes. I think that the web is working well for what the continuity of the treatment seems more than probable. A good news, undoubtedly.
Spanish sperm
Respected member

Postby Spanish sperm on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:17 pm

Battles of trolls in twitter now. Torbe is in the habit of falling down in these bilges.

:shock: :shock:
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (36.71 KiB) Viewed 11586 times
Spanish sperm
Respected member

Postby Spanish sperm on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:32 pm

themis wrote:Hey guys what I actually would like to know is if the girls actually always puked the cum out at the end. Because you don't see that in the "behind the scenes videos".

The swallowed, swallowed it is.
What is out of the recording does not exist. Some director of cinema said it...
Spanish sperm
Respected member

Postby krull on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:37 pm

Torbe vs SJWs.. these types of idiots are not interested in discussing anything. They only insult and belittle anyone who has a different view from them, regardless that they are only being told facts that burst their fragile bubbles. Looks like predictably they believe everything they read in the news, when obviously they have no idea about anything in the case. Best not to engage, let them exist within their own echo chambers and ignore them.
krull
PremiumBukkake

Postby Caponord on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:47 pm

krull wrote:So I take it no one read Torbe's blog today? Ladies and gentleman, read on:

"But I only look forward, and I promise you that the Bukkakes of 100 people with great girls will soon arrive. Give me a little time, and you will see ... what does not kill me only makes me stronger."

PREMIUMBUKKAKE LIVES!!!

I'm happy for his post,but i don't want to sound pessimistic,but i have doubts that Premiumbukkake will live,at least not in the same today's conditions. My first doubt: Torbe will manage to give his members one bukkake of 100 people every week,or friday as Premiumbukkake does now? And if not,who will pay 100 euro for 1 month? But even if he will succeed to shoot one scene every week,in the future the content will become much less esclusive,so the site's price would be too much. I think he will continue his work on Putalocura,even big bukkakes (when will shoot) will be just for Putalocura ( this is only my personal opinion).
Caponord
Respected member

Postby Spanish sperm on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:59 pm

Caponord wrote:
krull wrote:So I take it no one read Torbe's blog today? Ladies and gentleman, read on:

PREMIUMBUKKAKE LIVES!!!

I'm happy for his post,but i don't want to sound pessimistic,but i have doubts that Premiumbukkake will live,at least not in the same today's conditions. My first doubt: Torbe will manage to give his members one bukkake of 100 people every week,or friday as Premiumbukkake does now? And if not,who will pay 100 euro for 1 month? But even if he will succeed to shoot one scene every week,in the future the content will become much less esclusive,so the site's price would be too much. I think he will continue his work on Putalocura,even big bukkakes (when will shoot) will be just for Putalocura ( this is only my personal opinion).

Torbe does not need to do a bkk of 100 persons for his web, is not the style of putalocura. This assistants' quantity they are those that PB was demanding. In the autumn of 2015 it had weeks that were doing to themselves three scenes of this type, for what it does not seem to be slightly difficult to repeat. But a thing is to want it and other one to manage to realize it. There will be necessary to wait and to see what happens...
Spanish sperm
Respected member

Postby krull on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:11 am

Yes, the "mega bukkakes" are only possible because of the Ukraine connection to be able to fund such recordings, if it was only Putalocura then he wouldn't be talking about 100 guys. I mentioned months ago that Torbe was still in contact with *** through lawyers and that both parties wanted to carry on with PB. The other day he told me that PB will hopefully continue soon and now this, so it looks like events have moved on and he'll soon be in a position to resume. Of course, until it happens we'll just need to sit back and wait, cautiously optimistic about the future and happy to know we still have many scenes to look forward to.
krull
PremiumBukkake

PreviousNext

Return to PREMIUM BUKKAKE OFFICIAL