Looking For This Girl's Agency

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Looking For This Girl's Agency

Postby Shooter on Fri May 11, 2007 8:35 pm

Hi,

I'm a photographer based in the US/Canada, I shoot for alot of magazines including Barely Legal and Tight and alot of websites. I'm getting interested in shooting some of these beautiful young Euro girls and so far have connected with a couple of Prague talent agencies. But neither of them have this girl I'm interested in. Do any of you guys know anything about this girl. I know she is Czech - or at least works out of the Czech Rep. Any information about Euro agencies or this girl in particular is greatly appreciated.

thanks!
Shooter
EBI bitch

Re: Looking For This Girl's Agency

Postby bumpy on Sat May 12, 2007 12:13 am

Shooter wrote:Hi,

I'm a photographer based in the US/Canada, I shoot for alot of magazines including Barely Legal and Tight and alot of websites. I'm getting interested in shooting some of these beautiful young Euro girls and so far have connected with a couple of Prague talent agencies. But neither of them have this girl I'm interested in. Do any of you guys know anything about this girl. I know she is Czech - or at least works out of the Czech Rep. Any information about Euro agencies or this girl in particular is greatly appreciated.

thanks!

www.flashlight-models.com
bumpy
EBI's Finest

Postby Shooter on Sat May 12, 2007 2:54 am

thanks! i see her name is Sarah. I only have seen her on that old man site Oldje - do you know if she's on some nice photo sites like Met-Art etc?
Shooter
EBI bitch

Postby bumpy on Sat May 12, 2007 3:05 am

Shooter wrote:thanks! i see her name is Sarah. I only have seen her on that old man site Oldje - do you know if she's on some nice photo sites like Met-Art etc?

I think she's on www.mc-nudes.com
bumpy
EBI's Finest

Re: Looking For This Girl's Agency

Postby gapelover on Sat May 12, 2007 7:09 am

Shooter wrote:Hi,

thanks!

http://www.kmodels.com/glamour/glamour-models-1.htm :wink:
gapelover
Master of Gapes

Return to Eurogirls