Teasing eurobabes

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Teasing eurobabes

Postby rodin on Mon May 12, 2014 11:09 am

By "teasing eurobabes", I mean girls who don't do hardcore or only do so with their BF but have done a scene with another guy in it and sort of tease him a bit. Usually, these scenes are BGG scenes, and she'll spend most of the scene doing stuff with the other girl, but sometimes she'll do stuff to tease the guy, like touch his cock (sometimes on purpose, sometimes accidentally, other times accidentally on purpose :wink: ) or put her face really close to it or kiss the other girl right after she gets done blowing the guy, maybe play with the cum at the end, etc. Anyway, in a lot of ways, this can be a bit frustrating because we would all prefer these girls to be doing hardcore, but at the same time, there is also something really hot about it.

Does anyone know of any eurobabes who have good teasing scenes? You don't have to name specific scenes if you don't know of any, though if you can name any, that would be great, but I would be happy just knowing some names of girls who have done scenes like this.

Off hand, one that immediately comes to mind is Zafira in a movie called Euro Sex Party. To the best of my knowledge, she's always been BF only, but in this scene, Greg Centuro grabs her foot and has her give him a footjob and she seems to be into it. It's an orgy, so she's also near cock all the time, and if I recall correctly, a couple of guys kiss her neck during the scene. At the end, all the guys cum in a glass, and all the other girls drink it, and one of them spits it on Zafira's pussy and starts eating her out with her cum covered mouth. I think she's done a few other teasing scenes, but I don't believe she's ever went further than this. Leony April and Vanessa Hell have both done some of these for Tainster where they jerk off the other guy and get pissed on. Eveline, who I think has only fucked her BF, jerks off another guy in a scene for YoungSexParties and her BF presses her face against the other girl's after the other has cum on it. Sandy was famous for this. Sandra Shine did a BGG where she ate the girl's pussy while Frank Major fucked her doggy style and his dick and balls grazed her face. I've seen a few others, but these are the only ones that come to mind right now.
rodin
Respected member

Re: Teasing eurobabes

Postby reverend on Mon May 12, 2014 12:58 pm

Well, I'm totally obsessed with Dominka. She's so into it in this Czech Megaswingers scene...

dominka2.jpg
dominka2.jpg (137.06 KiB) Viewed 6245 times

dominka2.jpg
dominka2.jpg (137.06 KiB) Viewed 6245 times

dominka3.jpg
dominka3.jpg (87.33 KiB) Viewed 6245 times
Attachments
dominka1.jpg
dominka1.jpg (96.47 KiB) Viewed 6245 times
reverend

Postby reverend on Mon May 12, 2014 1:03 pm

More...
Attachments
dominka5.jpg
dominka5.jpg (45.65 KiB) Viewed 6244 times
dominka7.jpg
dominka7.jpg (85.68 KiB) Viewed 6244 times
reverend

Postby Am0rIn0 on Mon May 12, 2014 1:06 pm

nice, looks like she moves on. hope she does bg soon.
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger

Postby reverend on Mon May 12, 2014 1:10 pm

She did some blowjob with a mask, but until now nothing that can be considered hardcore.
reverend

Return to Eurogirls