Who to watch???

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Who to watch???

Postby styler on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi everyone

I'm bored, its been awhile since I saw a Euro-girl who really made me want to buy films! Maybe I'm just not looking in the wrong place :?

Any suggestions on what I should watch?

Styler
styler
EBI bitch

Re: Who to watch???

Postby IMaRetArd on Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:05 am

dunno bout that either. i still have a few pretty new active models to follow. doesnt mean i watch or download every scene, it depends most of all (very very much) on the action in the scenes they do. im just gonna state a few that sometimes has done something and still has great looks and are still somewhat "new" or just good.

dido angel
sindy vega
cayenne klein
tina blade
kitty jane (hope for more hard stuff with her)
rihanna samuel
simony diamond
gina devine

girls i wish did more of those hard scenes :P
vanessa jordin
vanessa hell
cindy hope
angel hott
blue angel

girls i follow coz i know they sometimes do real nice action...
(a lot of tainster girls here)
kate gold
celine noiret
cynthia vellons
daria glover
jenna lovely
leony april
zuzana z
sophie lynx
Aletta Ocean (been a while since she did a real good hard scene though)

girls i follow coz i REALLY wanna see them in some nice hard b/g action and i think they just look fantastic (just keepin an eye out for them...just in case :mrgreen: ). i know some may be retired and etc...
sandy
Nessa devil
eileen sue
eve angel
eufrat
sophie moon
aleska diamond
clara ghergel

and maybe like 20 more girls that comes to mind that are still active. Also strange with some of those really young russian girls that u usually dont see more then in a couple of scenes bfore they are gone that i only remembe their faces from. i can only think of abby http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/abby_2.html as someone i follow to see more of.
I will wait forever for SAndy to DO a HARDCORE B/G SCENE!!!!!
IMaRetArd
CERTIFIED RETARD

Re: Who to watch???

Postby alpha68 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:56 pm

You can subscribe to a good site/network and browse the complete catalog downloading everything good, addicts do that amongst many other things like checking out every thread here and knowing every good sharing site checking out mega threads or going threw mega picture threads and ID girls with Google Image search. It takes some brain and a lot time to learn how to find and get good stuff. Sometimes I code a little script, app or extension for instance to grab a ton in a minute and to remove bad stuff from it. Best girl I found lately is Linda Sweet (WOW!) and just yesterday Ariana Marie.
alpha68
Respected member

Return to Eurogirls