ARENA

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Re: ARENA

Postby cosmic on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:45 pm

cosmic wrote:
olga cabaeva wrote:Btw, Torbe was very upset reading this kind of posts. There are more on PW 's forum , specially on Viola's topic.

Mr. Woodman has probably paid 20,000 euro for anal casting with Kiara Lord

i could pay up to € 10,000 for a night of sex unleashed with Ivanka Trump
cosmic
Respected member

Postby LejeuneJPX on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:49 pm

cosmic wrote:
cosmic wrote:
olga cabaeva wrote:Btw, Torbe was very upset reading this kind of posts. There are more on PW 's forum , specially on Viola's topic.

Mr. Woodman has probably paid 20,000 euro for anal casting with Kiara Lord

i could pay up to € 10,000 for a night of sex unleashed with Ivanka Trump

No woodman guaranties of being enough submissive, anal and PAL. Forgot about. Better deal for Sophie Paris :)
LejeuneJPX
Still our bitch!

Postby krull on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:57 pm

I don't think Torbe really cares that much about such comments? He gets them all the time, and gives as good as he gets from what I've seen...

cosmic wrote:i could pay up to € 10,000 for a night of sex unleashed with Ivanka Trump

Small print: Any sexual activity must take place whilst Donald watches... :lol:
Swallow girls, it's good for you.. Just ask Lola!
-
krull
Respected member

Postby cosmic on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:40 pm

Sophie Paris? She could be good for Pierre Wudy
wudy.png
wudy.png (96.48 KiB) Viewed 576 times
not for me. I want Ivankaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: :::
cosmic
Respected member

Postby maxxx on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:16 pm

Pierre Woodman wrote:
he's currently very pissed off.Things are not going good for him.He is tasting his own medicine.From what I know he's getting desperate.

PW

You have more and more mombers?What are mombers?Pee Wee, do us a big favor, when you make your stupid youtube videos find a guy who can actually speak English.Find somebody who doesn't have annoying voice like yours and than you just open your mouth.In that way, you'll protect our ears.Thank you.
It's a narrow policy to suppose that this man or that is to be marked out as the eternal ally or the perpetual enemy of mine.I've no eternal allies and I've no perpetual enemies.My interests are eternal,perpetual and those interests are all that matter.
maxxx
Respected member

Postby olga cabaeva on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:39 am

krull wrote:

I don't think Torbe really cares that much about such comments? He gets them all the time, and gives as good as he gets from what I've seen...
lol:

Don't be so sure! He reads and remembers everything.

Btw, police bangs russian/ucranian "agencies" in Turkey now. Also Norway started to stop their girls at the aeroport and doesn't let them get into the country. And before Christmas Bahrain was cleaned, cops closed several hotels with girls. I guess some changes are coming.
olga cabaeva
Legendary cutie

Postby maxxx on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:50 am

olga cabaeva wrote:
krull wrote:

lol:

Don't be so sure! He reads and remembers everything.

Btw, police bangs russian/ucranian "agencies" in Turkey now. Also Norway started to stop their girls at the aeroport and doesn't let them get into the country. And before Christmas Bahrain was cleaned, cops closed several hotels with girls. I guess some changes are coming.

Check out Olga "Mata Hari" Cabaeva.Maybe FSB is looking for new talents.If so, you should apply.
It's a narrow policy to suppose that this man or that is to be marked out as the eternal ally or the perpetual enemy of mine.I've no eternal allies and I've no perpetual enemies.My interests are eternal,perpetual and those interests are all that matter.
maxxx
Respected member

Postby maxxx on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:09 am

Continued from here:http://www.eurobabeforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25907&start=1935
Fuck off faggot.And don't forget to find an American and kiss his ass.Because if it was not for them Paris would be Parisburg, you'd be Fritz and you'd speak Deutsch.Maybe this time Cocoloco11 should be warned for attacking and insulting other members totally unprovoked.
Attachments
faggot11.jpg
faggot11.jpg (56.76 KiB) Viewed 520 times
maxxx
Respected member

Postby LejeuneJPX on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:33 am

maxxx wrote:
Pierre Woodman wrote:
he's currently very pissed off.Things are not going good for him.He is tasting his own medicine.From what I know he's getting desperate.

PW

You have more and more mombers?What are mombers?Pee Wee, do us a big favor, when you make your stupid youtube videos find a guy who can actually speak English.Find somebody who doesn't have annoying voice like yours and than you just open your mouth.In that way, you'll protect our ears.Thank you.

:lol: :lol:
Funny they asked Peewee to shave his body, and use swimming cap, and this monkey shaved his head, and take that cap when going to swim. :lol: And he feels now charming the peasant :lol: Everybody left out from the water when see him go in, but he`s proud of himself.Il campesino oscuro Pedro Panza with sunglasses in water :lol:
2004-11-30 (18).jpg
2004-11-30 (18).jpg (99.08 KiB) Viewed 492 times

Hey Pedro Woodman, they asked you to go like this in water:

depositphotos_128815394-stock-photo-male-in-diving-suit-in.jpg
depositphotos_128815394-stock-photo-male-in-diving-suit-in.jpg (16.45 KiB) Viewed 492 times
LejeuneJPX
Still our bitch!

Postby cosmic on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:28 pm

The immaturity of mr Wudy is equal to its stupid arrogance. Indeed boringly repeats his usual phrase "I have first fuck her in the ass and you nooo !!!!! buh !!!!!! buh !!!!!!" similar to the child who after winning a three cycle race, shouts to his companions: i have come first and you nooo !!!!!! buh !!!!!! buh !!!!!!

imagesA3ZN2JG3.jpg
imagesA3ZN2JG3.jpg (13.87 KiB) Viewed 460 times
cosmic
Respected member

Postby LejeuneJPX on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:55 pm

IMG_20170321_143652.png
IMG_20170321_143652.png (401.71 KiB) Viewed 452 times

Leyla Peachbloom speaks out all about the famous Woodman ' s secret :)

I already know It :D

http://m.sonicbox.com/hu/chat-performer/Leylaaa
LejeuneJPX
Still our bitch!

Postby jeanmarc on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:10 am

maxxx wrote:Continued from here:http://www.eurobabeforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25907&start=1935
Fuck off faggot.And don't forget to find an American and kiss his ass.Because if it was not for them Paris would be Parisburg, you'd be Fritz and you'd speak Deutsch.Maybe this time Cocoloco11 should be warned for attacking and insulting other members totally unprovoked.

LOL we only need one of our nuclear bombs to level your backwards country full of thugs and 2 dollar hoes. Shut the fuck up and be happy that you're in the Europe we created to act as leeches and beg for our handouts lol Fucking irrelevant country.

Exhibit A: http://budapestbeacon.com/economics/hungary-among-largest-beneficiaries-of-eu-funds/39542

:lol:
<penis too big!>
jeanmarc
Almost human

Postby cosmic on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:28 am

jeanmarc wrote:
maxxx wrote:Continued from here:http://www.eurobabeforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25907&start=1935

LOL we only need one of our nuclear bombs to level your backwards country full of thugs and 2 dollar hoes. Shut the fuck up and be happy that you're in the Europe we created to act as leeches and beg for our handouts lol Fucking irrelevant country.

Exhibit A: http://budapestbeacon.com/economics/hungary-among-largest-beneficiaries-of-eu-funds/39542

AmoreoGuerra1.jpg
AmoreoGuerra1.jpg (119.08 KiB) Viewed 335 times
cosmic
Respected member

Postby maxxx on Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:00 pm

jeanmarc wrote:

Yes, French are "famous" for being good at war.

Do you know it only took Germany three days to conquer France in WWII? And that's because it was raining.

Q: What Does "Maginot Line" mean in French?
A: "Speed bump ahead"

The recent tremors felt throughout France have been attributed to the fifty six thousand+ WWI & WWII U.S. soldiers spinning in their graves.

American to Frenchman: "Do you speak German?" Frenchman: "No." American: "You're Welcome!

Q: Why is good to be French?
A: You can surrender at the beginning of the war, and US will win it for you.

Q: Why does Nike like the French Army?
A: Because, in war time, they are the biggest buyers of running shoes.

What's your name by the way?Zinedine or Mahmoud?Pierre is an A hole, but he's not stupid.Why do you think he left France and spends most of his time in Budapest?

Why is he living with a Hungarian woman?
Q: Do you know why the French invented perfume?
A: Hey, you try sleeping with a French woman.

Au revoir, connard. :)
maxxx
Respected member

Postby cosmic on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:28 pm

maxxx wrote:
jeanmarc wrote:

Yes, French are "famous" for being good at war.

Do you know it only took Germany three days to conquer France in WWII? And that's because it was raining.

Q: What Does "Maginot Line" mean in French?
A: "Speed bump ahead"

The recent tremors felt throughout France have been attributed to the fifty six thousand+ WWI & WWII U.S. soldiers spinning in their graves.

American to Frenchman: "Do you speak German?" Frenchman: "No." American: "You're Welcome!

Q: Why is good to be French?
A: You can surrender at the beginning of the war, and US will win it for you.

Q: Why does Nike like the French Army?
A: Because, in war time, they are the biggest buyers of running shoes.

What's your name by the way?Zinedine or Mahmoud?Pierre is an A hole, but he's not stupid.Why do you think he left France and spends most of his time in Budapest?

Why is he living with a Hungarian woman?
Q: Do you know why the French invented perfume?
A: Hey, you try sleeping with a French woman.

Au revoir, connard. :)

At the end of 1 st. round - Hungary 1 - France 0
cosmic
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to Eurogirls