Revival of Perfectgonzo

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Re: Revival of Perfectgonzo

Postby UsainBolt on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:22 am

After watching a few scenes, two facts stand out: Your make up artist is doing a hell of a job. All of the girls look amazing, the little make up there is looks natural and covers the girls' little flaws perfectly.

I also appreciate the camera angles. The dudes are reduced to what they are supposed to be: penis and nothing else. Totally agree with mooseman

Personally I like the new look, the later scenes from the old sites had too much input from the guys and the director clowning around which I just found really annoying, I came to see the girl, not them.

8)
UsainBolt
banned

Postby cullii on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:27 am

Oh man, many new updates the last week. :)

pg_updates.jpg
pg_updates.jpg (101.64 KiB) Viewed 26486 times
cullii
Respected member

Postby cullii on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:29 am

Your make up artist is doing a hell of a job

That's for sure.
cullii
Respected member

Postby Lange on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:37 am

I think they ruin the new scenes with all that stupid pov style camera angles. :cry:
Lange
Respected member

Postby david-perfectgonzo on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:16 am

UsainBolt wrote:I also appreciate the camera angles. The duds are reduced to what they are supposed to be: penis and nothing else.

Thanks. I never really was a fan of 'hairy man butt in the middle of the screen' type of angles 8)
david-perfectgonzo
perfectgonzo

Postby Mr_White on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:05 pm

It is really great to have these sites back and rolling.

The new updates are very reccomandable. Great girls and some really nice sex action. Just some perfect gonzo!
Mr_White
Respected member

Postby ChuteLubrique on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:59 pm

david-perfectgonzo wrote:
UsainBolt wrote:I also appreciate the camera angles. The duds are reduced to what they are supposed to be: penis and nothing else.

Thanks. I never really was a fan of 'hairy man butt in the middle of the screen' type of angles 8)

Yeah, those angles are PW's specialty. He's got it down to a fine art. :wink:

CL
ChuteLubrique
banned

Postby Thorpe on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:43 am

Good to see the site coming back. Would be nice to see Tamed Teens back in action :twisted:
Thorpe
Still our bitch!

Postby wishkey on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:03 pm

To anyone that is part of the perfectgonzo group.......first of all welcome back in action...its good to see the site open for business again.
i recently joined perfectgonzo.the scenes(new and old) are great....the girls are amazing!!i just have one complain...and thats about the photogalleries which is my thing....i think u should do better than give us an average 20-30 pictures for each scene.....i think a number of 100 pictures would be ok to get the whole idea of the scene.and one more thing....in an anal scene full of gapes we dont get not even one picture to prove that!why is that?do you have something against gaping pictures?you really should do better.well,thats all i had to say...hope perfectgonzo will stay with us for many years to come
wishkey
25 post? Our bitch!

Postby cullii on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:31 am

To get the "whole idea of the scene", therefor you have screenshots not photos, which are very good, in the old days it was up to 250 screenshots, now it got less, even if the scenes are much longer now, dont know why.
cullii
Respected member

Postby eman-perfectgonzo on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:34 pm

cullii wrote:To get the "whole idea of the scene", therefor you have screenshots not photos, which are very good, in the old days it was up to 250 screenshots, now it got less, even if the scenes are much longer now, dont know why.

We're doing less but sharper screenshots. The older screenshots were very repetitive and too many were blurry.
Our company has always been focused on high quality videos so the photos are just a bonus on top of the videos and screenshots.
eman-perfectgonzo
Still our bitch!

Postby shark1 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:48 am

^^^^ Yes, plus this is not 1990, I could care less about photos when HD video is available :::
shark1
Respected member

Postby Rosseau on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:16 pm

david-perfectgonzo wrote:We will always have tons of swallowing, don't worry :::

In the asstraffic.com scene with Honey Sweet, the guy misses her mouth with quite a bit of the cum, and she loses more by gagging. She does swallow what remains, but it is an average swallowing scene at best.

In the new scene with Ivana Sugar, it is not clear that she swallowed. She makes a motion as if she does, but a lot of cum can still be seen afterwards in her mouth, and then the scene fades out.

Raul used to do a better job of filming swallowing scenes - making sure that the guys had good aim to get all the cum inside a girl's mouth, making sure the girl swallowed, and clearly showing it all to the viewer. That kind of dependable quality seems to be gone, at least in the first couple of new scenes.

So, nice of you to still feature swallowing, but there is room for improvement. I will keep watching, and wish you all the best.
Rosseau
Respected member

Postby mr.chow on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:03 pm

I love the quality of videos that you have in your website, what kind of video camera do you use??? 8)
mr.chow
Almost human

Postby eman-perfectgonzo on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Rosseau wrote:
david-perfectgonzo wrote:We will always have tons of swallowing, don't worry :::

In the asstraffic.com scene with Honey Sweet, the guy misses her mouth with quite a bit of the cum, and she loses more by gagging. She does swallow what remains, but it is an average swallowing scene at best.

In the new scene with Ivana Sugar, it is not clear that she swallowed. She makes a motion as if she does, but a lot of cum can still be seen afterwards in her mouth, and then the scene fades out.

Raul used to do a better job of filming swallowing scenes - making sure that the guys had good aim to get all the cum inside a girl's mouth, making sure the girl swallowed, and clearly showing it all to the viewer. That kind of dependable quality seems to be gone, at least in the first couple of new scenes.

So, nice of you to still feature swallowing, but there is room for improvement. I will keep watching, and wish you all the best.

Rosseau, it was Honey Sweet's first scene, first anal and first swallow on camera! You can clearly see she choked a bit on the huge jet of sperm that came in. Our guy comes like a garden hose, it's a bit hard to control and the chicks don't expect it.

Ivana swallowed 100% ... twice for Ass Traffc. I filmed it and can confirm.
eman-perfectgonzo
Still our bitch!

PreviousNext

Return to Eurogirls