Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Re: Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

Postby breastlover on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:32 pm

Raytech wrote:ALESSANDRA JANE is some website is credited of just 152 cm / 5 feet

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/alessjane.html


Raytech, do you love small girl? ::: ::: ::: :::
User avatar
breastlover
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:33 am

Re: Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

Postby dap-addict on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:29 pm

I'm with Raytech - but I also do like Belle Claire (178cm) a lot! :wink:
My reference point btw is Gauge (US 1999, no Eurobabe) at 150cm (4 feet 11 inch).
Would be nice if we'd find more Eurobabes as petite as her.
User avatar
dap-addict
DAP Devil
 
Posts: 12261
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 7:03 pm
Location: Central Europe

Re: Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

Postby Raytech on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:46 pm

breastlover wrote:
Raytech wrote:ALESSANDRA JANE is some website is credited of just 152 cm / 5 feet

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/alessjane.html


Raytech, do you love small girl? ::: ::: ::: :::


Sorry, I missed that...Yes, I do but if I have to choose I prefer the tall ones.
It all depends from the girls, clearly !
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 33590
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

Postby Raytech on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:46 pm

STEFFANY claimed 188 cm (6'2"). Sincerely she does not look that tall to me...she would be in the top 5 ever.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=26944

http://ddfnetwork.com/pornstars/view/5691/steffany
Attachments
shonariver2-015.jpg
shonariver2-015.jpg (647.2 KiB) Viewed 3681 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 33590
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

Postby breastlover on Mon May 01, 2017 2:45 pm

Raytech wrote:STEFFANY claimed 188 cm (6'2"). Sincerely she does not look that tall to me...she would be in the top 5 ever.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=26944

http://ddfnetwork.com/pornstars/view/5691/steffany


Oh my god....but maybe you are right Raytech: she doen't seem so tall
User avatar
breastlover
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:33 am

Re: Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

Postby Raytech on Mon May 01, 2017 8:05 pm

breastlover wrote:
Raytech wrote:STEFFANY claimed 188 cm (6'2"). Sincerely she does not look that tall to me...she would be in the top 5 ever.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=26944

http://ddfnetwork.com/pornstars/view/5691/steffany


Oh my god....but maybe you are right Raytech: she doen't seem so tall


In fact on RK is credited of 5'7" that on the other side looks too short to me... :-:

http://www.realitykings.com/tour/model/ ... /steffany/
Attachments
Steffany-ec1.bio.jpg
Steffany-ec1.bio.jpg (237.29 KiB) Viewed 3587 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 33590
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

Postby breastlover on Tue May 02, 2017 7:54 am

In the episode of Mikesapartment she tells: "I am 180....
By the way, she has two legs and an ass to dream along the night :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
breastlover
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:33 am

Re: Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

Postby Raytech on Wed May 03, 2017 12:36 am

breastlover wrote:In the episode of Mikesapartment she tells: "I am 180....
By the way, she has two legs and an ass to dream along the night :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Yes, 180 cm is about right to me. Too bad that there is not that much of her around...
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 33590
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

Postby breastlover on Wed May 03, 2017 8:56 am

Raytech wrote:
breastlover wrote:In the episode of Mikesapartment she tells: "I am 180....
By the way, she has two legs and an ass to dream along the night :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Yes, 180 cm is about right to me. Too bad that there is not that much of her around...
;-. ::: ::: ::: :::
User avatar
breastlover
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:33 am

Re: Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

Postby Raytech on Sun May 28, 2017 2:52 pm

I never noticed that Czech DANIELLA SCHIFFER is credited 180 cm (5 feet, 11 inches). I always missed that.
Attachments
euronudes dana j danaj047.jpg
euronudes dana j danaj047.jpg (97.9 KiB) Viewed 3175 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 33590
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

Postby breastlover on Tue May 30, 2017 7:09 am

Raytech wrote:I never noticed that Czech DANIELLA SCHIFFER is credited 180 cm (5 feet, 11 inches). I always missed that.


Is she still active?
User avatar
breastlover
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:33 am

Re: Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

Postby Raytech on Tue May 30, 2017 1:43 pm

breastlover wrote:
Raytech wrote:I never noticed that Czech DANIELLA SCHIFFER is credited 180 cm (5 feet, 11 inches). I always missed that.


Is she still active?


No, she was active from 2001 to 2008.
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 33590
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

Postby Raytech on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:40 am

ELENA KOSHKA is 183 cm (6' Feet) tall

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/elkosh.html
Attachments
Elena.png
Elena.png (88.65 KiB) Viewed 2493 times
740full-elena-koshka.jpg
740full-elena-koshka.jpg (176.36 KiB) Viewed 2493 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 33590
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

Postby Raytech on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:03 am

Long-term Brit pornstar ANGEL LONG is 183 cm - 6 feet and 0 inch (Not on EBI)
Attachments
Angel Long.jpg
Angel Long.jpg (265.15 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
10 (1).jpg
10 (1).jpg (72.59 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
11 (1).jpg
11 (1).jpg (83.72 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
User avatar
Raytech
EBI's Finest
 
Posts: 33590
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Location: Sbora Sbora

Re: Tallest and tiniest Eurobabes

Postby elpetron on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:44 pm

Though not as tall as others at 5' 9" (176 cm) she is still tall enough for me!!!
BUT No dp, no sex, no Lez, soft ore only. Still very beautiful.
Maya D
http://eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/mayad.html
http://www.freeones.com/html/m_links/bi ... trieva.php
https://www.thenude.eu/Maya_C_5331.htm#Bio
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (39.82 KiB) Viewed 917 times
elpetron
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Eurogirls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: charlie72 and 20 guests