Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby asdtrader on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:09 pm

Fan de Justyne wrote:
vinscoco wrote:hello,
i would like to know if miss skinny from tainster is on any of escort site??
thanks a lot for your answer


Yes, last time I saw her it was by this site :

http://www.6annonce.com/escort/Kelly69x-38240
But a bit long time ago....


Do you know where can I find her?
I mean some actual site, thanks.
asdtrader
Respected member
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby forumfan on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:22 pm

Based on the crazy pricing of late another global recession must be in the works soon.
forumfan
25 post? Our bitch!
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:11 am

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby philippe xxx on Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:58 am

forumfan wrote:Based on the crazy pricing of late another global recession must be in the works soon.


LOL, I didn't realize the price of escorts could be a good indicator of when to short the market. They should add this in technical analysis platforms :::
philippe xxx
Respected member
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:21 am

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby AgentArgo on Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:26 pm

asdtrader wrote:
Fan de Justyne wrote:
vinscoco wrote:hello,
i would like to know if miss skinny from tainster is on any of escort site??
thanks a lot for your answer


Yes, last time I saw her it was by this site :

http://www.6annonce.com/escort/Kelly69x-38240
But a bit long time ago....


Do you know where can I find her?
I mean some actual site, thanks.


She hasn't been working for years now.
User avatar
AgentArgo
Respected member
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:20 am

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby AgentArgo on Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:58 pm

http://rdv4u.info/ some favorites are back now. anyone try?
User avatar
AgentArgo
Respected member
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:20 am

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby Am0rIn0 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:43 pm

philippe xxx wrote:
forumfan wrote:Based on the crazy pricing of late another global recession must be in the works soon.


LOL, I didn't realize the price of escorts could be a good indicator of when to short the market. They should add this in technical analysis platforms :::


Guess when economy gets worse more people get unemployed... means in average more women need money and men have less money to spend, so higher offer and lesser demand, prices decrease. During boom it's opposite.
Image
User avatar
Am0rIn0
Moves like Jagger
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:51 pm
Location: six feet under

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby sybarite2006 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:47 pm

Anissa Kate - does she ever escort or has she?
User avatar
sybarite2006
Respected member
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:56 pm

Re: Pornstars Escorts-Eurothread

Postby sybarite2006 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Does anyone know if any of the French Arab girls in the Jacqui et Michel videos ("beurettes") do escorting?
User avatar
sybarite2006
Respected member
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:56 pm

Previous

Return to Eurogirls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests