The DAP tribute thread

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Re: The DAP tribute thread

Postby dap-addict on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:05 am

aquin wrote:on paper Alysa should have won the imaginary contest. but as you point out dap-addict, there is always some kind of inherent motion towards bad results when a performer reaches the climax of her capabilities such as Alysa. Action can become lame and can lose passion, etc.

Did I imply that presenting this very Alysa dap scene? :?
I really do think its mainly Marc Hardwoods problem. Alysa is more than willing, but the pairing just doenst give it to her. Probabely the dap was also shot late into the set. The start with that wine drinking teasing section is very good and non-sex passionate, but the the long dildo action kills the passion for cocks. :shock: :(
:arrow:
PDVD_187.JPG
Alysa getting bored after 10min of dildo-dick surrogate dap only.
PDVD_187.JPG (29.6 KiB) Viewed 14052 times

Just take other Alysa dap scenes shot during her same 2nd Budapest stay. She didnt loose passion at all! :D

Nena is willing and did already DAP work for 21sex but she has to push herself. She does remarkable gapes but her butthole is very tight and closes fast. therefore it refuses only halfway inserted dicks which makes longer DAPs technically harder :D . So my conclusion is that if a perfomer has the passion and abilities for DAP and has not reached the peak of fame yet she will be more passionate than others who are already on top.

Is there another 21S dap scene with Nena?
You make my day, if that`s the case! 8) :?

Its clear that Nena struggles more in Asspirin 2 than Alsya, pushes herself more! Her body is different from Alysas, her asshole is tighter. This shows in zoom as well as in her reactions. But the result could be a much worse performance than Alysas...its the opposite, though! 8) Nena is really a brave petite girl getting the best out of the fact she let herself book for dap here! :D
Its a very nice scene making any dap fan wonder how she will further developpe that craft. I see her running up to Sarah O`Neils dap performances! :) Sarah`s Anal Intensive 4 (Hustler) dap was hard to stand for her, but lustful, too. Only later she developped more ease and delivered even hotter scenes. I really hope Nena keeps on dap track!

for sodomizeher:
No problem, lets wait with that 21S Alysa nurse scene for the weekend! :) - Very interesting point about Nikky Thorne`s 21S dap! Shall re-watch it today! :arrow: :P
Last edited by dap-addict on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby aquin on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:51 pm

dap-addict wrote:
Did I imply that presenting this very Alysa dap scene? :?
I really do think its mainly Marc Hardwoods problem. Alysa is more than willing, but the pairing just doenst give it to her. Probabely the dap was also shot late into the set. The start with that wine drinking teasing section is very good and non-sex passionate, but the the long dildo action kills the passion for cocks. :shock: :(
Just take other Alysa dap scenes shot during her same 2nd Budapest stay. She didnt loose passion at all! :D

i don't want to be misunderstood. first, as i said, i only had a look at the promotion material (by now, i saw the complete scenes). second, my point is some kind of theoretical and to explain it another way around says that it is possible that with further experience and success one sometimes becomes weary or whatever and then the passion lack only for a moment but everyone can notice that. after reviewing the scene i think most of it comes from the general setup of the scenes (Alysa's and Nena's). While Nena's is a hard fuck scene (although it takes nearly 12 min until the action meets the tracks :( ) Alysa's setup is softer and unfortunately dildo oriented :x Perhaps that is it. Conclusion: Alysa's one of the great DAP performers. Nena has prospects.

aquin
Only Double Anal counts.
Back then Vivienne, two Melissas, Janet, Sandra, Lucy Lee (cz).
My favorite LP scenes GIO392, GIO421, GIO678
My Twitter
aquin
Respected member

Postby dap-addict on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:40 am

Very good that you have watched both scenes meanwhile!
What especially noteworthy with those two dap performances did you notice, aquin?
Do you think I was too much taken in by Nenas performance? I notice you just call her an Eurodap girl "with potential". While I was very happy with her scene in general - not her socks and school girl outfit, though.

Now generally I think its a setup thing for sure. Alysa starts soft and moves to dildo. It takes then more than 20 min to reach the first dap insertion! :x :cry: I can imagine at that point Alysa already lost interest, too. But for sure at around 10 daps performed she isnt really at her peak already.
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby dap-addict on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:11 pm

There is a very rare dap feature I just realized in Alysas short Asspirin 2 dap:
The two studs dont fuck her ass in usual vertical anchor-and-upper mode, but fuck Alysas asshole at times horizontal. Never noticed that with any other Eurodap girl before! 8)
Anyone else familiar with this dap position?

PDVD_305.JPG
Alysa dapped in rc horizontal mode.
PDVD_305.JPG (32.91 KiB) Viewed 14118 times

Sorry for the blurred sceencap!
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby ronk on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:06 pm

dap-addict wrote:There is a very rare dap feature I just realized in Alysas short Asspirin 2 dap:
The two studs dont fuck her ass in usual vertical anchor-and-upper mode, but fuck Alysas asshole at times horizontal. Never noticed that with any other Eurodap girl before! 8)

PDVD_305.JPG

Sorry for the blurred sceencap!

Alyssa's ass is loose enough that there is enough space, even with two dicks, for the two dicks to go sideways :mrgreen: . Sophia's dap in Analgeddon 2 also has sideways dicks.
Big Double Anal Fan
ronk
Ron

Postby dap-addict on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:48 am

Thanks for pointing to Sophia, ronk!
Almost forget her! I`m more familiar with her Anal Driller 3 dap, but I will find that Analgeddon dvd in my collection now and watch it again. So Sophia has an asshole as loose as Alysas? :o 8)
Loose asshole would mean less friction, less reaction. Dont remember this with Sophia at all. But with Alysas it sometimes shows. DAP just isnt such a thing for her anymore. Maybe nothing is. Its cool at one hand, but would be a pity if watching her performing dap would result in the same casual thing. :arrow: :( :?
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby aquin on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:48 am

dap-addict wrote:There is a very rare dap feature … fuck Alysas asshole at times horizontal …

this is a really useful point you raise, dap-addict. it refers to the flexibility of the respective backhole, which is proofed in the picture below. Alysa's anus muscle widens easily:

btw you can see how familiar Alysa's butt is with DAP. No red around the outer muscle only red at the intestinal end, which is appropriate to the deep treatment :D .
in the scene you captured above Alysa's position supports a horizontal arrangement, legs are spread wide open, she forms a lying rectangle and so the dicks slip in side by side. so, at this point, there are 2 effect, flexibility and position, which interested circles have to observe in other clips (thank you ronk for the additional reference of sophia).

aquin
Only Double Anal counts.
My Twitter
aquin
Respected member

Postby dap-addict on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:57 pm

ronk wrote:Sophia's dap in Analgeddon 2 also has sideways dicks.

Are you sure, ronk?
Just had a short scan through that scene and couldnt find any sideways screencap. :?
Where into her dap scene does it happen?

bscap078.jpg
Sophia rc dapped in Analgeddon 2 (PXP)
bscap078.jpg (45.89 KiB) Viewed 14051 times
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby dap-addict on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:14 pm

aquin wrote:Nena is willing and did already DAP work for 21sex but she has to push herself. She does remarkable gapes but her butthole is very tight and closes fast. therefore it refuses only halfway inserted dicks which makes longer DAPs technically harder

Coming back to Nena as well:
Which are her other 21S daps, aquin?
:arrow: :?:

Also, btw, with her Asspirin 2 dap she reached my Early DAP Performance Top 20 list with a rank amongst these girls:
BIBI FOX 4X4 4 EVASIVE
ALLYSIN MORE Double Anal Climax 2 DEVILS
SANDRA ROMAIN Euro Hardball 16 EVIL ANGEL
MELISSA BLACK Hardcore Climax 10 SINEPLEX

Do you basically agree with such a ranking for Nenas effort?
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby ronk on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:05 pm

dap-addict wrote:
ronk wrote:Sophia's dap in Analgeddon 2 also has sideways dicks.

Are you sure, ronk?
Just had a short scan through that scene and couldnt find any sideways screencap. :?
Where into her dap scene does it happen?

bscap078.jpg

Pretty certain. It is later in the scene. Sophia's a-hole is not as loose as Alyssa's but Sophia's a-hole has a sideways tear. Most double anal girls have a vertical tear in the a-hole. Gaby Maceau's dap in Bitches 2 also has a short sideways dap.
Big Double Anal Fan
ronk
Ron

Postby aquin on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:11 pm

dap-addict wrote:Coming back to Nena as well:
Which are her other 21S daps, aquin?
:arrow: :?:

Sorry dap-addict, this was before i realised the assholefever take was a different one which is not true. so she did only one DAP.

dap-addict wrote:Also, btw, with her Asspirin 2 dap she reached my Early DAP Performance Top 20 list with a rank amongst these girls:
BIBI FOX 4X4 4 EVASIVE
ALLYSIN MORE Double Anal Climax 2 DEVILS
SANDRA ROMAIN Euro Hardball 16 EVIL ANGEL
MELISSA BLACK Hardcore Climax 10 SINEPLEX

Do you basically agree with such a ranking for Nenas effort?

well, looking a the length of the DAP with only a short DP break for recovery, Nena should be amongst the Top 20. but i reviewed the scene again and my finding is that there are two serious arguments against such a position. first one is that the anchor dick doesn't move for most of the time and is mostly dipping (the camera angle is not so good to make a proper judgement) which is because of her strong anal muscle and second one is, she seems to get more and more sour over the time (her eyes move to the director (i assume) to check how much longer the DAP should go on. so she is good but needs more DAP to reach these great performers you list.

aquin
Only Double Anal counts.
My Twitter
aquin
Respected member

Postby dap-addict on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Sodomizeher wrote:
dap-addict wrote:Didnt see Alysas DP Fanatics scene yet, but I am glad to hear it is very good.
It was shot by the same 21S director, I guess.
Would you be do kind and provide a mini review of that other Alysa dap for 21S?
Is it better then Nena`s dap in Asspirin 2?

Yes I can try to do that but it will have to wait until the weekend.

I would say that its' on a par with Nena's DAP. Nena looks cute in her schoolgirl outfit, and struggles a bit during her DAP which is a turn on (you know when both cocks penetrate her arse)

When is it done, sodomizeher? :?
I am so curious! :arrow:

Btw, here is a better cap of Alysas sideways dap: :arrow:
PDVD_019---.JPG
PDVD_019---.JPG (31.47 KiB) Viewed 13992 times
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby aquin on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Just another entry for the pairing dicussion:
i revied a few of my dvds and found two old Angela Winter scenes on a (bad) compilation called "double anal whores" from 08 (scene from 05 and 06). well, i think she is another candidate for horizontal dap. but judge yourself. i list so 5 caps to show the scope of horizontal DAP.

the following cap shows best the horizontal plugging of Angela

through my review surely i also looked at my all time favorite Melissa Black. but she doesn't show any tendency for horizontal DAP, although she has one of the most flexible anal muscle, quite similar to Alysa's. So my conclusion is that horizontal DAP doesn't relate to flexibility because Angela Winter has a reallly strong muscle which shows only poor gapes in comparison to famous gapers.

finally here is a cap for definite vertical DAP take from Janet Alfano's scene in Double Anal Drill Team 2, which is a 05/06 production, too

aquin
Only Double Anal counts.
My Twitter
aquin
Respected member

Postby dap-addict on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Thanks a lot for pointing us to Angela Winter, aquin! 8)
I wasnt aware of her horizontal daps, but she surely dapped very good - despite her tight ass as you point out right.
Dont forget that horizontal daps are also made by the studs paired with the girl! :wink:

I guess Melissa Black could have easily done it, but she never got the pleasure to try it out. I dont agree about her anal flexibility to be comparable to Alysas, though. I know you like Melissa Black best (like I do!) but this statement goes too far! I am really surprised about that conclusion! :o Please explain! :arrow:
dap-addict
DAP Devil

Postby aquin on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:04 pm

dap-addict wrote:Thanks a lot for pointing us to Angela Winter, aquin! 8)
…I am really surprised about that conclusion! :o Please explain! :arrow:

pleasure, dap-addict.

well, concerning my conclusion this is just my finding in that parfticular case. Angela's butt-hole is really tight. sometimes it closes so fast the studs cannot keep it opened by hands and on the other side there are performers such as Melissa or the well-known Alysa who gape as if this would be the idle position of their rear entrances. both, Angela and Alysa show horizontal DAP, therefore horizontal DAP cannot be connected to the flexibility of the anus muscle.

aquin
Only Double Anal counts.
My Twitter
aquin
Respected member

PreviousNext

Return to Eurogirls