About comments

our sweet, sweet ladies

Moderator: Raytech

Postby az on Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:52 pm

So? all of the comments from the girls individual pages should be directed to here? For me their comments pages were very interesting
az
EBI's Finest

Postby sbando on Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:26 pm

We're debated this to death, az. The comments pages we'll never come back. We have no intention to keep financing a filesharing community that damages our lives.
sbando
Extinct

Postby superduper on Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:18 pm

There used to be jokers who made silly or nasty comments for the hell of it on the old comments pages, but they did it anonymously, or with a nickname; but this can no longer happen, or probably will no longer happen here because people have to say who they are to post.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing to lose these frivolous comments ?
superduper
Respected member

Postby sbando on Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:37 pm

I have an option for those who miss the comments pages:

you pay the server bill this month (600 euro) and you refund of the losses due to rapidshare links and I'll put them back online.
sbando
Extinct

Postby superduper on Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:46 pm

Nah, it's not worth it just to get stupid comments.
superduper
Respected member

Postby az on Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:15 pm

I can live with this. So it will be a slow process for people to open up pages for select girls. Some of the old school girls that have been inactive for many years may never have a page. I think girls like Angel Dark have several threads dedicated to them. Can we somehow consolidate them?
az
EBI's Finest

Postby sbando on Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:58 pm

Good point. Nop wants to put the comments back as a read-only archive.

Jokes apart, the comments pages were a site inside the site, with people acting behind our backs. But it would have never become a problem without the rapidshare thing.

Personally, I don't even care too much for a forum. All we really need is something like the IAFD section at ADT. And our powerposters, Chris, Stem, Gapelover, White etc. were collaborators even before EBT.

But EBT had become a lively and fun community so I don't see why people can't start posting things here.
sbando
Extinct

Return to Eurogirls